xxxvii;;

P A N D E M O N I U M

---xxxvii;;

 

Kai winced as Shiyeon hobbled off her hospital bed, hesitating slightly before darting forward to aid her. The girl could barely afford to think about the intimacy of his actions—the only thing on her mind was to stop Saebyul before she did something she would regret.

“We have to find them, right now,” she seethed at the Exo members, the urgency evident in her voice.

“…them?” Xiumin blinked, “Not Byul? Who’s them?”

Shiyeon shook her head, stumbling out of the room as fast as she could, “Just follow, damn it!”

 

A smirk graced her sharp features as she glanced up at the mansion, silently calculating the difficulty of skimming the 10 feet tall fence. The day was darkening as nimbus clouds covered the sun—it would rain in approximately 10 minutes, all the time she needed.

Dressed in all black, the woman stretched her muscles briefly before setting out to cut around the back.

They would regret not guarding every corner of their home.

 

“, Suho, I know you’re old but hurry!” Shiyeon groaned, shuffling ahead despite her injuries. Suho gaped incredulously, jaw ajar.

“What? Old?”

Ignoring his comment, the brunette rushed forward with Kai’s aid, immediately reaching the front gate where the guards exchanged confused looks. Shiyeon didn’t waste a moment, “I know Park Rina and Park Jungho, I go to their school,” she frantically explained, “You have to let me in right now. They’re in immense danger, send all your men to protect them if you can.”

“What?” the guard frowned, “How can I trust you?”

“Do you want the Park heirs to die under your watch?!”

 

The dark haired girl chuckled in amusement, crouched before the siblings that were pressed up against the wall fearfully.  She spun an empty injection tube in her leather gloved hands, nonchalantly playing with the small tool.

“Surprised?”

“Y-You shouldn’t even be able to walk,” Jungho stuttered, taking a defensive pose, “How are you here? How many people are with you?”

Saebyul grinned, “No one, honey. Heirs can do incredible things if they so wish, can’t they? Such as…murder? What you threatened Yeon with…it was all recorded. I could simply submit it to the police, but what fun would that be?”

Rina eyed the object in her hand, “It’s empty, what could you possibly do with it? Stab us to death?” she sneered, however unable to hide the fear in her voice.

“Of course not, that’s what knives are for. Lucky for you, I didn’t bring one,” Saebyul smiled, “This? It seems like nothing, right? That exactly what the cause of your deaths will look like.”

“You can’t—“

She laughed sarcastically, “Can’t I?”

“No, you can’t,” Shiyeon barged in right then, rushing forward to poll Saebyul back. Her friend raised a brow, easily shrugging Shiyeon off, “Byul, don’t do this.”

Said girl scoffed, “Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t.”

“You’re going to ruin your life, and I refuse to see that happening,” Shiyeon firmly stated, “Snap out of it. I don’t need revenge, I just want everyone safe.”

“You won’t be with these two alive,” Saebyul declared dully, Rina and Jungho flinching when she pointed to them.

The Exo members came out of their original stupor upon discovering the culprit of their suffering, surrounding Saebyul to prevent her from acting. Xiumin shuddered, only having seen this side of the kick-boxer once before—when they’d threatened her with her siblings. Kris took charge, signaling for the security to the Park heirs out of Saebyul’s proximity.

“They won’t do anything now that you’ve shown them what you’re capable of. That was something you did not need to do whatsoever, but I appreciate you caring this much. Just please…return to who you really are. I’ll do anything.”

Saebyul watched silently as they left the room, barely able to walk straight. As they left her field of view, she caught their eyes one last time, sending a death threat clear as day. She sighed.

“I’ll talk to my parents later. They’ll speak with the Parks. More likely than not, they’ll transfer by the end of this week.”

Shiyeon smiled, knowing her friend had calmed down from her initial bloodlust.

“You said you’d do anything?” the dark haired girl continued.

Her expression darkened immediately, almost face-palming when she remembered her offer—one that Saebyul would no doubt take advantage of.

“Kim Jongin,” Saebyul called out, grabbing Shiyeon’s arm and gently shoving her toward him, “Take this girl out on a date. You’re dead if she doesn’t come home all giggly.”

Shiyeon groaned mentally.

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOL THIS WAS SO BAD IM SORRY I DISAPPEARED FOR SO LONG I HAVE NO EXCUSES THIS SENTENCE IS RUN ON AS FORGIVE ME PLS