xi;;

P A N D E M O N I U M

---xi;;

“JIE! JIE! JIE! THIS IS BAD!”

Shiyeon dully glanced up as Tao speedily approached her seat, chocolate orbs briefly leaving the tiny font of her novel, “What is it?”she inquired, raising a brow.

Tao sputtered endlessly, screeching despite already within a two feet range of Shiyeon, “KAI’S GOT BEAST AS BACKUP AND THEIR ROUTINE IS REALLY, REALLY  GOOD ALBEIT SOMEWHAT CREEPY AND IT’S FREAKING ME OU—“

“HEY SHUT UP!”

The dark haired male immediately closed his mouth, gaping wide-eyed as Saebyul growled, lifting her cheek that was pressed against the desk during her inconspicuous nap. She rubbed her eyes with a frown, unadjusted to the light that was suddenly unfiltered by her eyelids, “The hell is so good about him that you have to wake me up?”

Xiumin burst in with the same manner Tao had previous used, caramel orbs feral as he tore through the nearly empty class to get to the two girls. Since it had been independent study period, which no one really respected, the students had all gone out to wander; with the exception of the anti-social Shiyeon and a hibernating Saebyul.

“Not good, not good,” he cried, “Jongin’s really giving it his all. Our dance is cool, but his is better!”

As Minseok and Zitao continuously flailed around in exasperation, Yixing and Kris walked in to detain the two. Jongdae followed closely behind Luhan, snickering as Xiumin and Tao were forced to sit.

Shiyeon sighed, “And?”

“What do you mean, ‘and’?!” Xiumin whimpered, “We’re dooooooomed!

Saebyul sneered, still hunched over on the desk with her chin resting on her arms, “What a dramatic whimp,”

“In all seriousness though, we watched Kai hyung’s practice. It was impeccable,” Luhan intercepted with a slight pout, “What are we going to do?”

“I’m serious too,” Shiyeon retorted, “What else is there to do? Just make our own performance better.”

“But—“

Saebyul’s slender fingers d around for the first object she could get her hands on and flung it at Xiumin with deadly force that hit exactly where she aimed. The eraser bounced off his forehead with a loud crack, stopping him before he could continue speaking, “Yo, shut it. Yeonie’s right. What else could you possibly have in mind?” she retorted.

The chubby-cheeked boy sulked, “That we dance as rainbow unicorns…”

Shiyeon snorted at that, “They have Sehun, remember? He’s more of a rainbow than we’ll ever be.”

“We have Yixing ge though!” Tao rebutted, “He’s a unicorn!”

The blonde girl rolled her eyes, exchanging looks with Shiyeon. Yixing gazed at them expectantly, whereas the whole of Exo-M awaited their response.

“He’s not fabulous enough,” the two chorused.