xix;;

P A N D E M O N I U M

---xix;;

“—ing—ugh!

The hundred pound punching bag swung wildly in the air, its chains threatening to tear from the heavy duty steel ceiling. Slowly, Saebyul allowed her foot to set down on the ground after the powerful kick she’d delivered to the innocently hanging stress-reliever.

Shiyeon sighed, sipping the Kool-Aid in her hand nonchalantly before turning her dull gaze to the older woman; albeit childish little girl, “Okay, let’s let poor Tyrone take a break and tell momma what happened, hm?”

Clenching her teeth with a menacing sneer, Saebyul furiously tore off her boxing gloves and threw them at the wall, plopping down on the hardwood floor with a huff. She rummaged through her backpack, fishing out a roll of athletic bandages and rebinding her intensely red knuckles, “Some cocky little sophomore thought it would be smart to with me. Thinks he’s on top of the world, that ,”

“I don’t see the problem, didn’t you beat him up?” Shiyeon raised a brow, crushing the flattened juice pack.

Saebyul grunted, “It was lunchtime, he got away. The prick wants to meet later at the park. I swear to god, I just know he’s going to bring a bunch of his little minions.”

Laughing, the brunette tossed a thinner pair of leather combat gloves at the blonde and took another for herself, “Then make it hurt, baby. Been a while since we made trouble, eh?” Shiyeon fastened the straps, cracking her knuckles as she stood up dismissively, “Do the guys know?”

“Hell nah,” Saebyul grinned.

“Then, time to roll.”

 

“Park Jungho? Is that your name?” Saebyul sneered cynically as she kneed the male below her in the gut. He growled in pain, clawing at her arm in an attempt to push the older yet smaller girl off. Slowly, he overpowered her and pinned her arms against the ground, “Not so tough now, Miss Captain?” Jungho mocked.

Shiyeon tossed her a worried look, but her attention was quickly averted as she pried yet another sophomore off her back. The solid concrete burned against her exposed arms, leaving a raw, pink wound. Ignoring the searing pain, Saebyul scowled and successfully threw a punch that threw the male to the ground, “Ask me again, ”

With Saebyul crushing his throat, Jungho barely made out a few insults, “You and your of a friend won’t be able to do , —“

The girl’s hazel orbs narrowed, and without bothering to reply, she merely continued to deliver overwhelming punches to the younger boy. In her daze, she’d tuned out the panicked screaming to stop around her until she was pulled off roughly. Saebyul flailed around, yelling profanities that half the crowd didn’t know existed as she was dragged away from the battered bunch.

When her red vision faded, Shiyeon’s crooked smirk greeted her, “Even his grandchildren wouldn’t want to come near us after that.”

Saebyul blinked, flinching violently when a cold cotton ball was pressed to her lips. She tossed a glare at a sheepish Yixing, whom sternly told her to stop moving. Without realizing it, she’d been fighting against Kris’s restraining arms.

Chen gave a scoff, “If he could have children after that ordeal, you mean,”

“Punk deserved it,” Saebyul hissed, wincing when the reality of her cuts and bruises hit her like a brick, “But damn, did he have a lot of friends. Who would have thought.”

“MY BABY! ARE YOU HURT?! WHAT HAPPENED?! WHO DO I NEED TO BEAT UP?!”

A familiar voice flung itself through the crowd as Exo-K arrived, Kai immediately gluing himself to an unsuspecting Shiyeon. She groaned, attempting to push the tanned male away by his face, “Dude, I’m fine, you’re making it worse if you do that,”

After convincing him to detach himself, Kai glowered dangerously at Saebyul, “That girl is bad news! Stop hanging around her!”

Shiyeon laughed incredulously, “Right. I’d rather marry her than date you, ,” she snickered at his disappointed face, “The day I do that, it will rain Junmoneys,”

“What?”

Sharing a secretive look with Kris and Saebyul, the girl waved it off, “Never mind.”

Meanwhile, Jongin held up his wounded-puppy pout and shook Shiyeon’s arm, “Why won’t you love meeeee?!” he cried, wrapping his arms around her tightly

Said girl choked.

“MAYBE BECAUSE YOU KEEP SUFFOCATING ME!”