ii;;

P A N D E M O N I U M

---ii;;

“This is our new arrival, Yoon Shiyeon. She was scouted by the headmaster himself, so be nice,” the homeroom teacher spoke firmly, yet her malicious eyes told a different story, “I don’t want to hear anything about bullying from your teachers this time, got it? Get it. Good. I will be going now,” the woman smiled rather devilishly and exited the tense room, leaving the students for their before-class break.

“Oh…kay?” Shiyeon muttered to herself, scanning the room of expectant faces for her friend. A rustling noise omitted from the right corner of the room, where the windows were positioned, and soon a lean girl jumped onto her desk.

Said girl grinned, the unwavering authority she carried herself with exuding as usual, “Yeonie! Over here, saved ya a spot!”

Scoffing in amusement and hidden affection, Shiyeon wordlessly stalked to the seat in front of her blatant friend. She frowned, a warning glare shooting from her dark eyes up at her daughter-like figure. The group of men surrounding her seemed to hold back their laughter when their classmate blinked innocently down.

“You’re going to hurt yourself, Byul,” Shiyeon monotonously scolded, lightly smacking her leg as an indication to get down.

“Nonsense, I wasn’t a rock climber for nothing,”

At the very moment, a senior man dressed sharply in a suit and spectacles entered their room and slammed down several textbooks on the teacher’s desk, “Miss Ryu, sit down and read chapter 14,”

Scowling, Saebyul plunked down and stuck her tongue out at Shiyeon, whom shrugged nonchalantly. She inhaled deeply, mischievous hazel eyes darting around before she let out her breath and began reading the English passage dully, without an accent nor flaw just to spite her teacher.

“This is history, not foreign language,” a baby-faced brunette pouted, laying his head down on the desk, “I hate English,”

From beside him, in the very corner of the room behind Saebyul, Kris rolled his eyes. Saebyul quickly mumbled the last of the passage and hissed to herself, “Old Man Kim is as ancient as history itself,”

“Who says beauty can’t last a long time?” Kai smirked, eyes darting to Shiyeon.

The girl only gazed at him emotionlessly as the lesson droned on, “Are you implying that I am old?”

The player shrunk back, pursing his lips childishly in defeat. Saebyul snickered, leaning over in her seat to nudge Baekhyun. He smirked, “50,000 won that he gets rejected by new girl,”

“100,000 that they end up dating. Kai is the uke, of course,” she betted right back confidently.

Shiyeon raised a brow, already adapted to her friend’s tendencies, “Being seme is fine with me, but he’s a bit too…what’s the word? Tsundere.”

Whereas Kai promptly collapsed from his seat in horror, the rest of Exo howled in laughter. Saebyul bit her lips to contain her cackling as Mr. Kim glared in their direction, eyes squinted in an attempt to appear frightening. Shiyeon glanced at the fallen male for a split second, then a miniscule smirk pulled at the edge of her lips.

“Mr. Kim Jongin, get up,”

Kai stuttered helplessly, widened eyes trained on Shiyeon as he struggled to get back to his desk. ing Christ, what is this girl? Lord have mercy.

He swore all angels were devils.