xxiii;;

P A N D E M O N I U M

---xxiii;;

“What kind of crazy ing—“

“IT’S GENIUS!”

“She’s not even dead! How long do you expect her to be in the hospital for? You’re her best friend, shouldn’t you be aware of exactly how stubborn she’d be to immediately go after the ?”

“Then tell me! Tell me, who was born only having brutality, how else I can get revenge besides the single way I know how?!”

Kai fell silent, staring blankly at the fuming girl. Saebyul bit the insides of her cheek to keep herself from raging any further, turning away with a huff. The male sighed, clenching his teeth, “I don’t, Byul, honestly I don’t. I want to do something, but I have no idea what to do. I’m trying here.”

Saebyul swallowed the lump in , slowly facing the sulking dancer, “Go with it for now,”

The male sighed, forcing an awkward smile onto his dulled features, “Alright, Ms. Ryu, let’s guilt trip them instead of maturely talking. I mean, it’s what we do best,”

Kris smirked, “Now we’re talking. This is what Saebyul is about,”

“Hush, big boy. Time to act like a zombie.”

 

God, it hurts.

Shiyeon frowned, moving her caramel orbs around the foreign room and scanning in the white overall balance. She hesitantly sat up, as quickly as the pounding in her head allowed her.

As her senses slowly returned, a loud ruckus registered in her sensitive ears as a certain rambunctioius group approached her room steadily. Saebyul and Kai burst in first, sending the innocent door crashing into the wall with a forth that more likely than not puncture the wooden surface. They glared at each other vehemently as they fought to get in.

“Quit it, !”

“I should be first, I’m her boyfriend!”

“Well I’m her mother!”

“Why you little—“

The brunette’s pale lips lifted in an irate sneer, eyes narrowing before she spoke with a shaky voice, “Be quiet.” Shiyeon hissed.

Saebyul and Kai gaped at the girl in surprise, too shocked to comprehend that Shiyeon had woken up from her deep slumber. The blonde reacted first, “YEON!”

“Shut up!”

 

“It’s all your fault we were moved here,” Kai glowered at the shorter female with the promise of death in his eyes, “Didn’t you think about how much pain Yeon would be in if she was moved?”

Saebyul snorted, rolling her eyes, “She had the luxury of being rolled down the hall in her bed to a closed, private room with more space. Don’t sass me, head,”

“Say that again, dickwad!”

“Will do, asshat!”

“You’re such an asswipe!”

“Says you, face!”

Shiyeon only groaned, her growing headache ignored.

“You two are the arsefaces here…”

 

 

sorry for not updating guys but
I HAVE A LIFE TO
OA TY LIFE BUT A LIFE NONETHELESS
/sobs