viii;;

P A N D E M O N I U M

---viii;;

“Are you sure? Is that what you want to do?”

Shiyeon groaned in frustration, pulling at her hair, “I don’t know! I never planned for this to happen! I never wanted to perform in my entire life!”

Saebyul sighed, narrowing her eyes warily as she leaned on her knuckle for support, “You’re making this harder than it needs to be. You had three choices, correct? Dancing, singing, or instrumentals.” The girl quickly scribbled the three words on separate, roughly ripped pieces of paper, “And there are three combinations; dancing and singing, singing with instruments, or dancing with instruments. Unless you want to do all of them at the same time, which I find too choppy for a single performance.”

The Exo members leaned in, peering at the plan as Saebyul added the newest choices. They jumped back when she snapped upright from her hunched writing position, “Now this is what you do,” the blonde smirked, tossing the scrunched paper balls at the males in the room without so much as glancing to see if they successfully caught it; of which, did not happen at all.

“It’s time to play musical chairs,”

 

Whereas Saebyul had already collapsed in laughter, Shiyeon struggled to hold in a giggle when it came down to the remaining two members after a long five minutes of pushing and shoving. Luhan and Xiumin glared at each other, determined to be the last one standing…or sitting.

Kris grumbled, having been scolded previously for being a sore loser, and started the music. The two participants immediately began chasing each other around the chair, screaming childish insults at each other as they went.

The music stopped.

Luhan froze.

Xiumin squeaked.

Lunged.

Crashed.

“YEAH! IN YOUR FACE, PUNK!” Xiumin whooped, jumping up and down on the chair as Luhan rubbed his injuries with a pout. He whipped around with a puppy-dog face, directed at the girls, “It hurrrrrrrtssss,” he whined.

Minseok scoffed, “Oh, don’t be a baby—wah!” before he could finish his sentence, the chubby-cheeked male had fallen from the chair and hit the floor face-first.

Saebyul snickered.

Yixing sighed.

Shiyeon rolled her eyes.

IT HUUUUUUUUUURRRTSSSS!