xiii;;

P A N D E M O N I U M

---xiii;;

“That was good. That was good enough to at least match up to their dance,” Shiyeon panted, crouching down in order to calm down her erratic heartbeat, “But something’s missing.”

“AIR! I’M MISSING AIR!” Saebyul hissed, clutching as she rolled aimlessly on the newly waxed studio floor, “ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS GET UP A FLIGHT OF STAIRS WITHOUT QUESTIONING MY RELIGION, NOT EXHAUST MYSELF TO THE POINT OF DEATH!”

Chen guffawed from his slumped form in a corner of the room, “With how violent you act I really do question your religion.” He grinned, proud of his statement.

Kris scoffed, flicking the younger on directly on his temple, “I’d guess Satanism.”

“If I’m Satan then you must be a ing incubus,” Saebyul glared.

The corners of her lips subconsciously twitched upwards in affection as she watched her friends’ pointless banter. When the topic of their performance again came to mind, a frown replaced the miniscule smile, “Guys, I think we need more people. If we want to do the grand finale like I planned, eight might not be enough,”

Luhan and Tao exchanged looks, “How many more? Because Kai has twelve in total.”

“Should we have twelve as well? So that the ignorant asshat doesn’t complain about unjust member amount when we beat him to the ground,” Shiyeon pondered. She shrugged, rubbing her eyes tiredly.

Saebyul pouted, “If I didn’t know better, I would have assumed you meant that last part figuratively. Too bad I do know better,” she heaved dejectedly.

Shiyeon smirked, “Not necessarily,”

Tao frowned, “I’m confused. Do we beat him up or not?”

“Although I would absolutely love to deck the halls with boughs of Kim Jongin,” she replied, “it would be rather inconvenient for us if his dear brother waged war on us.”

Kris frowned, “He has a brother?”

“Ohohohohoho!” Saebyul cackled knowingly, “I see what you’re up to, YeonBaby. And I like it.”

Xiumin blinked, tilting his head in curiosity. He nudged Chen, tossing him a ‘what the hell are they talking about man?’ look whereas the latter only replied with a ‘I have no ing clue’ look, “Who’s his brother? I never heard about Kai having another sibling,”

“Oh, you know…” Byul trailed off.

Shiyeon finished the thought.

“Kim Jongun,”