vii;;

P A N D E M O N I U M

---vii;;

“Byul, why are we here?”

Said girl swirled around to face her mother-like figure, tilting her head in confusion, “What do you mean?”

“I mean, why the hell are we in your kickboxing studio with the guys?” Shiyeon sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose, “You better have a good explanation for this if you’re going to kidnap me in the middle of my afterschool snacking. You know how important it is to me,”

Saebyul snorted, “Well, my afterschool gorging is important too but I had to inhale the like a horse to get you here with enough time to spare. Oh, and the guys are just moving my equipment aside so we can practice,”

“Practice what?”

Chen paused in wrestling with one of the many punching bags and raised a brow, “You know, your competition with Kai? If you want, we can help you. What are you planning to do,”

Shiyeon frowned, “I don’t know. Sing? Dance? Play an instrument?”

“Kai has Bacon, Suho halabeoji, Chanderp, Donut, and Rainbow Glitter on his side,” Saebyul informed, counting her fingers, “And I heard they might even get extras to back them up,”

“Wait, is that even allowed?” the brunette exclaimed. Shiyeon then furrowed her brows, scowling in realization, “Right, the bastard found a loophole. We never said anything about doing a solo performance,”

Kris smirked, “Exactly, so appreciate that we are even doing to for you,”

She quirked a brow, “And why are you helping me over your own little friend?”

Xiumin tripped at the question, grabbing Lay’s pants in an attempt to save himself but only ended up pantsing the man. Yixing shrieked, stumbling into Luhan whom cursed loudly in Chinese and caused Tao to cry out at the vicious words. Chen, who was beside Tao, had been too shocked by the noise to realize that the weights the youngest present member was carrying had dropped on his foot.

“OH MY ING BEJEBUS LITTLE LAMB OF HELL THAT HURT LIKE SATAN!”

Kris gaped at the scene, having been far away from the commotion, and dropped his head, “I refuse to take responsibility if you think they’re useless,”

Saebyul smirked.

“Let’s just say they had nothing better to do,”