xxxix;;

P A N D E M O N I U M

---xxxix;;

 

The male his lips nervously, staring at the girl before him. His gaze flitted downward, focusing intensely on her own lips that she was biting as she jotted down a few notes.

As if feeling his stare drilling into her (really, it was just her amazing peripheral vision), Shiyeon raised her head and tossed him an annoyed look. It took him a while, having to blink a few times until he noticed and met her eyes with a cheesy grin. Her eyebrows shot up questioningly.

“Kim Jongin, what are you doing?” she sighed warily.

“Does eye-ing you count as an answer?” Kai smirked sleazily, eyes mischievous.

Shiyeon frowned, smacking him lightly with her notebook, “Can’t you do that more inconspicuously? Moreover, you should be studying. You’re going to fail biology at this rate.” She scolded, clicking her tongue at him.

Kai pouted, but a playful smile reappeared a moment later. He leaned his chin on one hand, sliding the other down her thigh teasingly, “Well, you could always just teach me about human biology…”

The girl’s eyes twitched as she restrained herself from hitting him again. Shiyeon exhaled deeply, plastering on an unnaturally wide smile as she leaned forward and placed her hand on his, “You know, Jongin-ah,” she sang in a sickeningly sweet voice, tracing the contour of his muscles as her hand moved up his arm. He grinned at her dreamily.

“Yes, angel?”

Suddenly, her smile was devilish and there was a ripping sound. She slapped the practice test (well, the pieces of it left) she had personally made for the idiot to prepare him for the finals down on the table. Kai jumped, startled.

“We’re learning ecology, not human biology, get your together or you’re going to be held back from ing college,” Shiyeon stated coldly, flicking him on the head.

Kai winced, pursing his lips in a wounded puppy look, “That was cruel. You can’t just turn a guy on like that and flat out kick him to the curb.”

“? From that?” Shiyeon snorted, “What are you, a hormonal middle school student? Have you not passed puberty yet?”

“Can’t help it, you’re too beautiful,” the male giggled, unfazed.

Shiyeon eyed him oddly, then sighed.

She leaned over the table, pressing a chaste kiss on his lips and ruffling his hair.

“There’s your motivation then, Mr. Hormonal, now get to work.”

Kai blinked widely, a -eating grin growing on his features.

“Yes ma’am!”

 

“Baek.”

“What.”

“You owe me 100,000 won,” Saebyul grinned victoriously, jumping off her perch on a nearby tree.

Baekhyun raised a brow, removing his own binoculars, “Since when?”

“Kai and Yeon are dating. He’s totally whipped. Yeon is clearly the seme.” Saebyul smirked, “Need I say more, bacon dear?”

The male gulped, thinking back to  Shiyeon’s first day at the university when they made the bet.

“But I’m broke.”

“YOUR FAMILY OWNS AN INTERNATIONAL LIGHTING COMPANY.”

 

 

 

 

yes yes yes i realize i've died. i know i feel guilty every time i see that gODAMN folder named pandemonium then im liked "but i want to eat/sleep//shower and im tired and i dont want to write anymore--" you get the idea.

btw i totally forgot the word for binoculars and googled it AND asked a friend in complete panic haAHAH im not stoopid i swear

ANYWHO! pandemonium will most likely be coming to a close next chapter (if i ever get around to it) and uhh idk man. come on, dont be silent readers. support me im lonely ;-;