The End

I'm Babysitting Park Chanyeol [Editing]

"So are you ready?" the guy asked his brother, who was spacing out thinking if he should go to the party or not. The guy sighed as he snap his fingers infront of his brother, who wasn't listening to him. 

 

"Huh? Oh sorry umm I don't know" the brother answered or he shall be named as guy number 2 and the other one as guy number 1 LOL. Anyway guy number 1 sat down next to his brother and patted his back. 

 

"Dude c'mon! I think he forgave us. If he didn't, why would he send the message?" Guy number one said. Guy number 2 thought about it. Yeah, why would he send the message if he didn't fogive them? That would be just stupid right? So he said yes to go to the party. Guy number 1 smiled at his brother then went to the car first since Guy number 1 has to wait for her wife to finish changing. 

 

 

At the party, everybody was having fun. Some of T-ara's husband left because of work and some of EXO's wife has to go home since they are either pregnant and some has to also go to work. After some time passed, only T-ara and EXO was left along with Yoomin. It was a crazy reunion, Kai and D.O was fighting over food. Suho, Baekhyun, Yoomin and Areum was competing on a singing competition. Yup, Eun Jung ordered a kareoke machine. All of the T-ara members were dancing their hearts out. While Sehun was trying to make Chanyeol jelous by flirting with Jiyeon. Chanyeol kept on barging in to stop Sehun. 

 

"Yah! Sehun get away from my Yeonnie!" Chanyeol shouted as his voice boomed all over the place because of his voice but they only minded their own business. 

 

"Yeollie-ah! Stop shouting at Sehun and stop being jealous! He is just friend okay?" Jiyeon said as she hug Sehun while patting his back. Sehun was pouting if Jiyeon was looking her and if not he will stick his tounge out at Chanyeol, who was glaring at him. Chanyeol was so pissed that he broke broke the hug. 

 

"Yah! Stop it! Don't you know his trying to hit on you because he likes you and you were his first love" Chanyeol scolded Jiyeon but Jiyeon smirked and went to Sehun's side as she pinch his cheeks. 

 

"Aww little Sehunnie likes me that is so cute!" Jiyeon said with a baby voice while Sehun was smiling really hard and making aegyo at her. Chanyeol was really angry now,, that he shouted and his voice boomed all over the place catching everyones attention. Everybody looked at them while the three were saying sorry. 

 

"Yah! Stop shouting okay? I can't believe you're really jealous. And she's not hitting on me! C'mon Chanyeol, Sehun wouldn't do that and I know that he likes me year ago when we got married he confessed, so  no worries because Sehun doesn't have feelings for me anymore" Jiyeon explained while Sehun was nodding his head. Chanyeol was speechless. He sighed and said sorry to the both of them. 

 

"Aniyo hyung. It's okay I should be the one who will say sorry since I didn't tell you and yeah I don't have feelings for noona anymore maybe a little but yeah!" Sehun said as he muttered the "maybe a little" part. The two shared a manly hug as Jiyeon just giggled on there cuteness. While they were having fun and stuff, they stop since three people came making them gasped, their jaws drop and their eyes got bigger especially D.O's eyes. 

 

"Hey guys! Miss us?!" the two guys said in unison while the other was shaking in fear. 

 

"Kris?! Luhan?!" they all shouted except for Chanyeol who was smiling to see them. Chanyeol went near them and gave them a manly hug. Everybody was still shock but except for Jiyeon who was smiling seeing because they already made up because when they left Chanyeol was glaring at them. Jiyeon went to hug Luhan. 

 

"Luhan oppa! Long time no see" Jiyeon exclaimed

 

"Jiyeonnie! I miss you. Here I have a gift for you it's from China" Luhan gave Jiyeon a box wrap cutely. Jiyeon opened the box and it revealed a charm bracelet. Jiyeon thanked Luhan with a big hug. Jiyeon look at Kris, who was looking down. Jiyeon smiled as he gave Kris a hug too. 

 

"Kris! I miss you! This must be your wife! She's beautiful!" Jiyeon said as she shaked hands with Kris' wife. Kris was shocked on what Jiyeon just did. He thought that she was angry at him because of what happen, but she didn't. She even gave him a hug. Kris tapped Jiyeon's shoulder, who was talking with his wife. 

 

"Jiyeon-ah. Aren't you umm you know mad at me on what happen years ago?" Kris asked while looking not bothering to look at Jiyeon. Jiyeon just smiled and patted Kris' arms. 

 

"Ani! Why would I be mad at you? I was the one who made the mistake anyway and mind introducing your lovely wife to us?" Jiyeon said as she cling on his wife's arms. Everybody was waiting for  Kris to introduce his wife. 

 

"Hehehehe this is Amber. She is a Taiwanese American but she can speak Korean!" Kris said as he put his arms around Amber. 

 

"Annyeong haseyo!" Amber greeted 

 

"Annyeong!!" Everybody said in unison. Everybody let Kris join them. Hyomin was missing so evrybody searched for her until they saw her with Luhan hugging. And again everybody was in the state of shock. Hyomin and Luhan broke the hug until they saw their friends. 

 

"Care to explain?" Eun Jung asked as everybody was raising an eyebrow at them. The two were scratching their heads us they come up with an excuse but they already saw what happen so they just explained it. 

 

"Umm me and Hyomin are actually dating and are engaged" Luhan explained as everybody's jaw drop. 

 

"Yah! Close your mouth before a fly goes in, and yes we are together slash engaged. So what?" Hyomin said as everybody close their mouths. Everybody just sighed and just congratulated the two even thought they are still shock. 

 

"Anyway I'm happy for you but still everybody! Please don't keep secrets from us! Okay?" Eun Jung said they nodded their heads in agreement. After that secret keeping everybody returned to party and have fun. Kai and D.O was still fighting about food but now Sehun joined since he wants bubble tea. Areum, Baekhyun, Suho and Yoomin went back to their karaoke battle, now Hyomin and Luhan joined. Soyeon, Eun Jung, Boram, Qri, Jiyeon and Amber was talking about some stuff. While Kris and Chanyeol have a chat but it was kinda awkward. 

 

"So... Long time no see" Kris said as he break the awkwardness. 

 

"Yeah. How's China? I miss going there" Chanyeol said as he remembered the times when he and Luhan and kris was still young, playing and having fun like real brothers. 

 

"Hehehe yeah China is still awesome haahahaha why don't you and Jiyeon come for a vacation?" Kris suggested while Chanyeol just nodded.

 

"Hey.. Aren't you mad at me because from what happen years ago? It isn't like you though hahaha but I think marrying Jiyeon was a great idea, she turned the cold hearted Chanyeol into a sweet one hahaha" Kris joked as he punch Chanyeol's arms. Chanyeol laughed too. Jiyeon came and asked about something random. 

 

"Hey, so we were wondering how did you and Kris got related since you know, Kris is Chines and you are a korean?" Jiyeon asked as the other girls came and waited for an answer. 

 

"Oh.. Kris is like a step brother, but more of a step cousin because my real cousin's dad married their mom so that's how we became related" Chanyeol explained while the other made an "OH" expression. Eun Jung tapped the glass using the knife to get everybody's attention. They all went to the big table and sat down. 

 

"So this reunion was surely a blast! I can't believe that everybody came I thought you wouldn't but thanks! I surely miss you all. I just wanted to make a toast for our strong friendship. Let our friendship be strong as ever! Cheers" Eun Jung said as they all made a toast. After the party was done, everybody went back to their houses. 

 

 

Jiyeon immediately sat down on the couch as her feet were aching. Jiyeon told her daughter to change and take her brother with her. Chanyeol sat down next to Jiyeon, and layed on her lap as he fake sleep because he closed his eyes an snored.

 

"Yeollie-ah, wake up! C'mon I'm already tired. Please" Jiyeon pleaded 

 

"Aww.. 5 more minutes please" Chanyeol said. Jiyeon rolled her eyes as she got up and left Chanyeol there. Chanyeol pouted as he follow Jiyeon upstairs. After, the two change seperately. Jiyeon layed on the bed as she closed her eyes but they opened since she felt something on her waist and it was Chanyeol's hand. Jiyeon turned around as she face Chanyeol. She examined his face. His eyes, nose then his lips. Jiyeon waved his hand over Chanyeol's face to see if he is asleep. *I think he is asleep. Should I do it?* Jiyeon gave a peck on Chanyeol's lips.

 

What she didn't know that Chanyeol was still awake so Chanyeol felt it and gave Jiyeon a kiss. Jiyeon was shocked at first but she responded back. After 2 minutes of kissing they broke and smiled at eachother. 

 

"Saranghae Yeonnie-ah" Chanyeol said as he gave peck Jiyeon's forehead. 

 

"Nado, sarangahe" Jiyeon said as she smiled.

 

The End

 


 

So yeah, the end! LOL Sorry for the bad ending. I'm not really good at it. Hehehe umm all I wanted to say is THANKS! Thanks for subscribing, commenting and upvoting. Thanks for supporting the story till the end. I really enjoyed updating and reading your comments. I love you all! Now a message from the main characters: 

 

Jiyeon: Hello! Thanks for reading Happy_Virus_21's story! I'll see guys next time ^^

Chanyeol: Thanks for reading! I love you all!!!!

T-ara: Thanks for reading! We love you. And don't forget to support our comeback Number 9! 

EXO: Like what they said thanks! 

 

Byieee! I'll return soon with a new story okay? Thanks again for reading and supporting the story! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!