Spending to much time with Myungie

I'm Babysitting Park Chanyeol [Editing]

This will be all Chanyeol's POV

Hope you enjoy it ^^

 

 


 

Hey! Chanyeol here being bored. Why? First of all our subject for today is Social studies and the lesson is the stupid history of Korea. I am not saying the history of Korea is stupid but we been over this lesson since I was in elementary for crying out loud when will we move on?! Now, second of all Jiyeon kept on spending to much time with that Myungsoo or what's his nickname a, b, c, ......... k, L! 

 

 

Its been 1 week since we haven't even have time for eachother, she's spending to much time with Myungsoo. No I'm not overreacting. No, I am not jealous and NO! I am not trying to purposely forgetting his name. Anyway, the bell finally rang it means its lunch time. While I wasn't listening, I've been planning to ask her out on a date. Well you know ust the two of us with you reading LOL. I stood up from my seat then tap Jiyeon's shoulder. 

 

 

"Jiyeon-ah" 

 

 

"Hmm?" 

 

 

"Umm can we uh go on a date later?" 

 

 

Really Chanyeol? Can we uh go on a date later? Where has my confident go? Author-nim, could I go back on being a cold-hearted Chanyeol? This is so hard. *sigh* Breathe Chanyeol breathe. It is your first time being on a relationship so its fine breathe! 

 

 

"Sure! Its fine with me. Kaja! I'm hungry" Jiyeon said as she intertwined our hands. We went out of the classroom, while we were walking Yoomin pop out of nowhere. 

 

 

"Jiyeon-ah! Chanyeol-ah!" Yoomin shouted making Jiyeon jump and hide at my back. 

 

 

"Yah! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Jiyeon said as I nod in agreement. She did almost gave me a heartattack. 

 

 

"Mianhe, can you two give this to Suho op-- I mean Suho sunbae?" Yoomin said as she gave Jiyeon a box that was wrap in a pink wrapping and cute little blue bow. I wonder why Yoomin wants to give Suho hyung a gift? Is it his birthday? I don't think so, I know his birthday is 3 months away. Does Yoomin like Suho hyung? 

 

 

"Okay.. But why?" I asked

 

 

"Oh nothing just give it to him okay bye!!" Yoomin said as she waves at us and leaves. I grab the box from Jiyeon then started shaking it to know what's inside but Jiyeon just hit me on the head and it really hurts for crying outloud is her hand made out of a rock? She could punch a a person to Paris or the Mars LOL. 

 

 

"Yah! It might be fragile" Jiyeon said 

 

 

"Arasseo! Kaja I am hungry too" I said as I drag Jiyeon with me to the cafeteria 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

Its finally dissmisal! I quickly put my stuff inside, well only my pen I didn't bother to use my books. I am not lazy, I'm just uhh-- Okay I'm lazy but who the hell cares. Oh yeah Jiyeon cares cause she kept on hitting me awhile ago to get my book and listen to the teacher but they are boring, she could just teach me right? She is smart.

 

 

I watch Jiyeon put her stuff inside her bag. Once she was done I quickly drag her with me. Okay, I think I am a little bit excited. When we were at the gate I stop running. I look at Jiyeon who was panting hard. I shouldn't have ran. 

 

 

"Woah! You sure are excited" Jiyeon said as she was trying to catch her breath. I took out a bottle of water then I gave it to her. She gladly accept it, while I was waiting for her to finish drinking a car stop infront of us. A guy went out who was wearing a black jacket, black shirt and a black pants with black glasses. You who it is? Right! Its that L guy. He sure do loves black since his car is black. 

 

 

"Sup Dino! Are you ready? Oh hey Chanyeol!" Myungsoo said as he waves at me. I wave back with a fake smile printed on my face. And what is he saying about Jiyeon being ready? Ready for what? 

 

 

"Oh yeah! I completely forgot that I was gonna help you teach the kids again" Jiyeon said 

 

 

Help the kids? Does she meant she has to teach the kids to dance again? Yes, Myungsoo's family owns a dance camp or whatever it is called. I look at Jiyeon who was smiling at me. And I can see on her face that could I move the date since this is important. 

 

 

"Yeollie-ah.. Could we move the date tomorrow? I'm so sorry I forgot that I promise Myungie to help him teach teach the kids.. Please?" She asked while giving me those puppy dog eyes. Chanyeol don't say yes, don't say yes. 

 

 

"Oh are you two going on a date? Maybe you could help me some other time Dino-ah.. I understand" Myungsoo said. I kept on yelling yes on my mind but I feel bad because she did made a promise. Argghh! I have to do the right thing don't I? 

 

 

"Uhh L wait.. You can take Jiyeon with you.. Will just move the date tomorrow" I said in a boring tone. Jiyeon's face lighten up she kept on thanking me but I just kept on smiling. Myungsoo thank me then they left. Another boring day! Hooray! I was about to go home when I saw Baekhyun and the others laughing so I decided to approach them. 

 

 

"Sup guys" 

 

 

"Oh Chanyeol-ah.. Aren't you supposed to be on a date with Jiyeon?" Suho asked while the others were nodding. 

 

 

"*sigh* We kinda move it tomorrow since she has to help that Myungsoo dude again" I said 

 

 

"Eyy! Arasseo wanna join us? We're going to that brand new cafe that my cousin owns" D.O suggested I nodded my head then followed them. It wasn't that far away maybe its a few blocks away from the school. Once we got there we quickly went inside then sat down on a vacant table. It is new since there was a big sign in the front that says "Juniel's Cafe Now Open!". Yup D.O's cousin's name is Juniel. 

 

 

A lady who was wearing a simple dress with an apron approach us. And it was Juniel. 

 

 

 

"Sup guys! Long time no see! Woah cousin D.O you look so handsome! Also you Kai, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun! So what do you think about the place?" She said 

 

 

"Its cool.. It has that ancient like appearance!" D.O commented while we were just nodding our head in agreement. She thank us then took our order. When our orders came we talk about random stuff. I asked Suho hyung if he already opened Yoomin's gift for him. I'm so curious yeah~ LOL SHINee 

 

 

"Hyung did you already open Yoomin's gift?" 

 

 

"Ani.. I'm gonna open it later" he said 

 

 

"Eyy! Tell us Suho hyung, are you dating Yoomin noona? Is it your anniversary today so that's why Yoomin noona is giving you a present. It can't be a birthday present since your birthday is 3 months away and if it is today you promise we are going Hawaii for your birthday and you were gonna treat me for bubble tea!" Sehun exclaimed.

 

 

He is right Suho hyung promised us that we are going to Hawaii for his birthday. He is the richest among all of us. He can afford anything when I mean anything I literally mean anything! He can buy you 5 cars 10 phones and 3 houses in one click of his phone that's why we love him for that not the money but he is so generous. 

 

 

"Wow! Calm down... Its not my birthday and I am not dating Yoomin okay? I don't even know why is she giving me gifts? She started giving me gifts after the day of the Grand Christmas Party." He said as he took a sip on his Latte. 

 

 

"Dude! It means she likes you!" Kai said as he pats Suho's back making him almost spill his Latte. 

 

 

 

"That's not possible" Suho defended 

 

 

"Hyung! If she's not giving you presents because she doesn't like you then what? She's giving you stuff for no reason? That is just weird" Baekhyun said as we nod our heads. 

 

 

"Psh.. Arasseo you guys are right!" Suho said while he roll his eyes making us laugh. This is kinda nice. Its the first time I'm having fun with my friends since I've been saying no when they try to invite me to go somewhere. 

 

 

"Hey guys look! Isn't that Jiyeon and Myungsoo?" D.O said as he points someone. We all turn around and saw Jiyeon with Myungsoo they were walking together while laughing. Seriously? I'm having fun and now they runied it! I turn around not even caring if they are having a good time together. I sighed as I took a sip on my Caramel Frappuccino 

 

 

"Hey Jiyeon noona does look good with Myungsoo hyu-- OUCH!" I heard Sehun shouted because Baekhyun smack him on the head. 

 

 

"Shh! Chanyeol is here" Baekhyun whipered but I heard it loud and clear. I felt someone patting my back, I look at the person who was doing it and it was Suho hyung. 

 

 

"Chanyeol-ah I know your jealous maybe but you have to be strong okay? We all know that Jiyeon loves you and that won't change and for crying out loud his just a friend and your her boyfriend so that makes you on the top and not him okay?" I nodded. Suho hyung do know what to say when someone is sad. He's really an angel sent from heaven. 

 

 

We continued to talk about random things not minding about the Jiyeon and Myungsoo anymore. I know that Jiyeon loves me and only me and her parents and her friends. 

 

 


 

Sup everybody! So how's this? 

Boring? I know sorry I'm not really good on a story about getting jealous,

I haven't been on a relationship yet LOL. Do you know that all of my friends have been on a relationship

except me? I'm kinda jealous but not really because I won't feel the sadness when you broke up that's why they say I'm so lucky

LOLOLOLOL XD

 

Anywaydon't forget to comment cause I don't like silent reader LOL XD

Oh and thanks for all the people who subscribe ^^

Lastly, if you have anystories or you  might know any stories about Jiyeon and EXO (LOL) please tell me

or suggest me any good stories to read ^^

 

A cute fanart for all MyungYeon shippers LOL!

 

And here's a cute blurry (LOL) pre-debut picture for all ChanYeon sippers :)))