Drunken Night

I'm Babysitting Park Chanyeol [Editing]

"So are you ready?" Luhan asked his younger sibling, Kris while playing his rubik's cube that was given to him on his thirteen birthday. They were discussing about Kris asking Jiyeon out on a date and confess to her. Luhan was really annoyed that his brother couldn't ask her out since when they were in China Kris wasn't like that. He was really brave back then.

 

 

"Can I do it next year?" Kris asked 

 

 

"Seriously?! C'mon Kris you weren't like that back then. You were like a playboy when we were in China, you dated all the girls there!" Luhan said as he kept on twisting the rubik's cube. 

 

 

"Well Its because Jiyeon is different from the other girls. She is very delicate, she is like flower that needs to be treated properly" Kris said while doing hand gesture. Luhan just nodded as he twist the little cube then shouted "hooray" since he finished it that made Kris glared at him because he think he is not listening to him. 

 

 

"What? I finished it? I'm listening okay?! You have to ask her out later! Because if you don't, you will regret it for the rest of your life!" Luhan said as he leaves his brother's room. Kris sighed then took out a box that has a necklace in it. The necklace has a heart on it. He stared at it for a couple of minutes then stood up.

 

 

"Maybe Luhan hyung is right! I should ask her out already and confess my feelings for her" Kris said 

 

 

"I'm always right!" Luhan said as he pop out of nowhere 

 

 

"Hyung! Stop eavesdropping! Its not cool!" Kris said as he grab he's bag 

 

 

"Okay.. Let's go you big giant!"

 

 

* * * * * * * * *

 

Kris' POV

 

Hey! This is it. Time to ask her out and confess. But what if she says no? What if she laughs at my face? What if.. Arggh! This is harder than the Math exam. Stupid math and their stupid numbers. Yeah I know I'm smart but that last exam was sooo hard, that my head was about to explode. I envy Jiyeon she said it was easy. Now enough math time to find Jiyeon. I wonder were is she? 

 

 

I went to the classroom but the teacher was only there dancing like an idiot. He was dancing to the dance Wait A Minute. You know? The dance that Jiyeon dance for the audition. For crying out loud he's a man! LOL anyway I went down to ask a couple of our classmates if they saw her. 

 

 

"Yo! Have you seen Jiyeon?" I asked 

 

 

"Yeah.. Awhile ago she pass here with Areum but I didn't know were she went now" the guy said. I just nodded then went to search for her again. I ended up on the middle of the school until I saw two girls sitting on the bench and its Jiyeon and Areum. I was about to go tap their shoulders but I heard them talking about Jiyeon liking someone. Okay, I don't want to eavesdrop but I can't help it. 

 

 

"Who? Who is it? Is it Suho? Kai? D.O? Luhan? or Kris?" Areum asked. Wait he forgot Baekhyun? I wonder what is happening to those two? Eh.. who cares.. 

 

 

"Umm its actually chanyeol" Jiyeon said as she whisperes the last part.. What? I wonder who it is! I wish its me! LOL 

 

 

"What?" Areum asked again. 

 

 

"Its chanyeol" and again Jiyeon whispered the last part. 

 

 

"What?! Say it outloud already!!" Areum shouted. I know how you feel girl kekeke 

 

 

"Its Chanyeol okay? I don't know why I like him" Jiyeon replied. Oh its Chanyeol.. Wait what?! My eyes widen and I drop my bag. What? Chanyeol? I thought he hate Chanyeol. You know cause he's always annoying Jiyeon. Why him? Why not me? I'm always right beside her! Arggh! I grab my bag then I left the school. I don't really care if I leave since its just a stupid performance. 

 

 

No One's POV

Kris took a taxi then went to a club. Kris went isnside and there was a guy who approach him. He look like a panda because of his eyebags. "Kris gege(big brother in chinese)! Wassup bro!" the panda looking guy said as he try to high five Kris but he completely ignore him. Kris sat down with other bunch of guys. There were two of them. 

 

 

"Ayo waddup krease!" the guy who was wearing a black shirt said while laughing. 

 

 

"Yah! How dare you call gege, Krease?" the panda looking guy said as he smack his head. 

 

 

"Tao are you gay? Why do you keep on protecting your gege?" the guy who was wearing a black shirt said as he emphasize the word "gege" 

 

 

"No! And besides Chen he's like a big brother to me thats why I want to protect him" the so called "Tao" said as he points at Kris who was staring at the floor. 

 

 

"So Kris what brings you here? I thought your not allowed to go here? " the guy with a brownish or either redish hair (sorry I don't really get Lay's hair color) asked as he took a sip on his coke. Everybody looked at Kris since they know his parents banned him from going to that club because it might ruin their family name. 

 

 

"Well I don't know Lay.. " Kris said in a lifeless voice 

 

 

"Girl problem?" Chen chuckled 

 

 

"Yah! Stop teasing gege you troll!" Tao shouted. Chen glared at Tao since he hate being called a troll.

 

 

"Actually Tao he's right..." Kris said 

 

 

"See I'm right!" Chen said as he bang the table in excitement. Lay just rolled his eyes and sigh since the two are gonna fight again as always. He took a sip of his coke again then asked Kris: 

 

 

"What happen? Who's the girl? What did she do? Did she dump you? or anything? Tell us, so we can help were your friends besides Luhan and your other friends that we don't know" 

 

 

"Wow Lay gege that's the most longest sentence you have ever said" Tao chuckled but Lay just ignored the talking panda and the laughing troll. 

 

 

"Thanks Lay" Kris said then sighed 

 

 

"Yah! Gege what about me?" Tao said as he make an aegyo while Chen was fake puking. Kris just stare at Tao. Tao stop making aegyo then look down then played with his fingers. 

 

 

"Sheesh, you guys are still the same huh? Can't you change and be like Lay" Kris said 

 

 

"Psh. Be like Lay? No thanks I'm fine" Chen said in a cool way that made Tao fake puke. 

 

 

"*sigh* You guys are weird.. Waiter can I get four beers" Kris shouted. The waiter just nodded then left. 

 

 

"Dude are you sure you can drink 4?" Chen asked 

 

 

"No.. We'll all have one" Kris said 

 

 

"No thanks I'm fine with my coke" Lay said as he took a sip of his coke again. I wonder why it isn't empty yet LOL. Chen just shook his head while makinga hand gestures. 

 

 

"I'm don't want to drink" Tao said while making a hand gesture. 

 

 

"What? Aissh arasseo! I'll just drink it all" Kris said. The wiater came with the beer. Kris took one bottle then started drinking. Chen,Lay and Tao look at eachother with a worried expression. They know if Kris is drunk he will do something bad. They just shut up then continue to mind their own business. Chen took out his phone and he played with it. Lay kept on drinking his coke in a nervous way. While Tao was shaking Chen to let him borrow his phone so he can watch a karate movie. 

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * 

 

 

"Bye guys! See you!" Jiyeon said as she wave goodbye to Eun Jung and the others. 

 

 

"Bye Suho, Baekhyun, D.O and Kai!" Lu Han said as he wave goodbye too. The two went to a taxi stand to go home. Yup the two of them were left since Chanyeol stayed home and Kris was nowhere to be found. 

 

 

"Have you seen Kris?" Luhan asked

 

 

"Ani.. I haven't seen him all day" Jiyeon said as she shrug. 

 

 

"Oh okay" Luhan said. *I thought he will confess today? What happen? Aissh that coward!* 

 

 

Once they reach Chanyeol's house. Luhan quickly went to Kris' room to see if he's there. Meanwhile Jiyeon sat down quietly as she stares at Chanyeol who was sleeping on the couch while holding a remote. Jiyeon kept on gigling since Chanyeol looks cute when he sleeps. *I don't know why I like you Chanyeol since you always annoy me and tease me*

 

 

Jiyeon stop looking at Chanyeol when she heard her phone ring. 

 

 

"Hello?"

 

 

[Oh Jiyeon-ah! Could you *hic* come here at school? *hic*]  (Kris is speaking in a drunk way okay?)

 

 

"Kris? Are you drunk? What happen? I'm coming there at school just wait okay?" Jiyeon said as she left the house and run to the taxi stand. Chanyeol heard evrything since he was about to wake up because he heard Jiyeon giggle awhile ago.. 

 

 

"*yawn* I wonder why Kris is drunk" Chanyeol said as he stood up and stretch. Suddenly Luhan came down running. Luhan hold Chanyeol's shoulder then he continuosly shake the giant. 

 

 

"Have you seen Kris?" Luhan asked 

 

 

"Yah! Stop shaking me and yes he is at school" Chanyeol said as he push lightly the old one 

 

 

"What? How did he end up on the school?" Luhan asked while trying to catch his breath 

 

 

"I don't know I heard Jiyeon talking to him at the phone and I only heard that Kris is drunk and at the school" Chanyeol said 

 

 

"What?!!! This is bad dude!" Luhan said while walking back and forth and ruffling his hair. 

 

 

"Wae? Jiyeon is just gonna fetch him so no big deal" Chanyeol said as he turn change the channel. Luhan stop from panicking then stared at Chanyeol with a serious face. 

 

 

"Do you know that Jiyeon is in danger?!" Luhan shouted in a serious and scary voice. Now his not the bubbly and cute Luhan you know. 

 

 

"What? why?" Chanyeol asked

 

 

"Well cause Kris was gonna confess and ask Jiyeon out today but he might have heard Areum and Jiyeon's conversation about how Jiyeon like you! And when he's broken hearted or has a problem he always go to the club even though our parents banned him to go there! So now you know that Jiyeon is in danger!" Luhan shouted. Chanyeol look at the old one with a wide eyes.

 

 

"Wait how did you know?" Chanyeol asked 

 

 

"Areum texted us awhile ago" Luhan said while scratching his head. Chanyeol just nodded then left Luhan standing. 

 

 

"Yah! Wait for me?!" Luhan said as he run to put his shoes. Luhan went out but Chanyeol already left him. 

 

 

"Yah! I said wait for me you bastard!" Luhan shouted 

 

 

"Yah! Shut up back there we are trying to sleep!" One of the neighbors shouted. Luhan bowed then ran to the taxi stand. 

 

 

To be continued....

 


 

Hey guys sorry for not updating yesterday I was kinda busy

Forgive me!! ^^

Don't forget to comment okay?