You Have A Cold Day Two

I'm Babysitting Park Chanyeol [Editing]

“Omma!” Jiyeon shouted. She got up and touch her head since she has a headache. She looked around and saw that she was in a guy’s room. *Where am I? What happen? My head hurts*. She looked at her left and saw Chanyeol sleeping on a chair.

 

“Achoo! Why am I in his room.. Wait what time is it? *checks the clock* 7:05 am?!! We are late!! Oh my goo—Achoo!” Jiyeon quickly stood up. She stayed strong even though she was still sick. She kept on shaking Chanyeol.

 

“Chanyeol –ssi wake up were late for sch—achoo!” Jiyeon said. *Why do I keep sneezing?* after 5 minutes Chanyeol woke up. She really hates when waking up Chanyeol because he cannot here people waking him up. Its like he can sleep during an earthquake or a storm.

 

“Huh?” Chanyeol said while rubbing his eyes

 

“Chanyeol wake up.. Were late for sch—achoo! Why do I keep on sneezing?” Jiyeon said

 

“Oh! Jiyeon-ah why are you up?” Chanyeol said while crossing his arms

 

“What?! We are late for school! And why is it so freezing cold here?” Jiyeon said while rubbing her arms. Chanyeol just rolled his eyes and sighed.

 

“’You’re sick okay. Now go back to bed and I will cook breakfast” Chanyeol said while pointing at his bed. Jiyeon looked at him with a confuse look.

 

“But we are late for school!” Jiyeon shouted but because of that her head started to ache. She knelt down while massaging his head. Chanyeol just sighed again then knelt down to help Jiyeon.

 

“Aissh. I told you were sick. Now you lay down at my bed again then I’ll cook breakfast” Chanyeol said while helping Jiyeon lay back at the bed. 

 

“Now stay, and I’ll cook for you pabo! If I know how to cook” Chanyeol whispered the last part unfortunately Jiyeon heard it and she chuckled.

 

“You don’t know what to cook do you?” Jiyeon said while massaging her head and laughing in the inside. Chanyeol sighed and he nodded.

 

“Ahh.. I know I’ll call D.O he knows how to cook. Now again stay here and don’t do anything stupid” Chanyeol said then he left. Jiyeon just sighed then layed back.

 

“Like I wouldn’t do something stupid” Jiyeon said then pouted. After 5 minutes she drifted to dreamland, Yey!Anyway let see what Chanyeol is doing. Chanyeol went downstairs while holding his phone. He dialed D.O and he pick up.

 

[Chanyeol! Dude! Why aren’t you at school? And where’s Jiyeon?! Yah! Did you do something to her! Yah you told me you don’t like her? Chanyeol, you bastard!!]

 

“Yah! D.O calm down! I didn’t do anything to her.. She was sick and I am taking care of her. And I didn’t do anything to her she is not my type”

 

[Oh why didn’t you say so at the first place?]

 

“Well because when I called you, you started accusing me!”

 

[hehehe sorry. So why did you call?]

 

“I’m asking you if you know any food recipe to eat if you have a cold”

 

[Oh.. Let me see, Ah! A porridge would be good. Now get a paper and a pencil]

 

Chanyeol checked around the living room and saw Jiyeon’s bag. He opened Jiyeon’s bag then he saw a paper and he took a pencil out off her pencil case.

 

“So?”

 

D.O told everything to Chanyeol but there was a problem he didn’t understand what D.O said at the last part since it was getting noisy.

 

[Then $#$@% cups of rolled oats.. That it gotta go bye the teacher is coming!!]

 

“D.O wait—Arghh. What did he say about the last part.. *sigh* anyway I’ll just wing it” Chanyeol quickly went to the kitchen to cook the porridge. After 20 minutes of ruining the kitchen I mean cooking he was finished. He put the porridge on the tray a long with a cup of milk. He went upstairs then put the tray on the table.Chanyeol tried waking up Jiyeon.

 

“Jiyeon-ah wake up.. The food is ready” Chanyeol said while poking her arms

 

“Hmm? *yawn*” Jiyeon rubbed her eyes then she sat up.

 

“Here eat it” Chanyeol said while laying the tray on her lap. She grab the spoon then she ate a spoonful of porridge..

 

“What is this?! Is this even food?” Jiyeon asked while gagging in the inside. Chanyeol sighed then took the tray from her lap then he put it on the table.

 

“Sorry I don’t know how to cook. I think I heard the recipe wrong” Chanyeol said while showing a piece of paper to Jiyeon. Jiyeon quickly grab the paper from him then she examined it. Jiyeon shook her head then laughed.

 

“What are you laughing at?” Chanyeol asked

 

“Hahaha you messed up the last part hahaha anyway Its okay” Jiyeon said while a patting Chanyeol’s shoulder.

 

“Sorry” Chanyeol said while ruffling his hair and he smiled a little. Jiyeon was shocked because Chanyeol smiled. It’s the first time he saw him smile in person.

 

“You smiled!” Jiyeon shouted while pointing at Chanyeol.

 

“N-no I didn’t.. Why would I smile? I haven’t smile since the day I was born” Chanyeol said with a serious voice…

 

“Tch.. Okay you didn’t smile. Buy you should your much more handsome when you smiled” Jiyeon said then he took a sip on her milk. Chanyeol just shook his head then he sat on the chair then turned the tv on.

 

“What you wanna watch?” Chanyeol asked while changing the channel but he didn’t heard an answer. He looked at Jiyeon and she was already sleeping. Chanyeol just shook his head then started watching again…

 

~ ~ ~ Evening ~ ~ ~

 

*Ding Dong*

 

“Hey I think that’s the Chicken” Jiyeon said while playing with a puzzle. Chanyeol got up from his seat then went down. He opened the gate and saw T-ara and EXO with a lot of paper bag.“Chanyeol! Ayo waddup dude!” Baekhyun said while waiting for a high five from Chanyeol but Chanyeol just stared at him.

 

“What are you doing here” Chanyeol said in a boring voice.

 

“Were here to visit Jiyeon, D.O told us she’s sick so step aside” Eunjung said then all of them went inside while leaving the cold hearted Chanyeol closing the gate.

 

“So where is she?” Suho asked.

 

“Yeah, where Jiyeonnie~” Areum sang

 

“She’s upstairs in my room” Chanyeol said. Everybody was shock. Their eyes widen and their jaws drop.

 

“What?!!!” they all shouted in unison

 

“Dude! You said you didn’t do anything to Jiyeon! Yah! How could you do it! We accept your relationship but you don’t have to be fast! We are still 3rd year students!!! Dude! Do you want to ruin your life??!” D.O shouted while shaking Chanyeol but he got smacked at the head by Chanyeol.

 

“Yeah! Hyung wae?! Waeyo!!! I love you but wae? Wae? Huhuhuhu” Sehun said while fake crying.

 

“You guys I didn’t do anything to her. I just put her there because I can’t just leave her here at the couch, Okay? So calm down.. She’s not even my type. Now go up and say hi cause she’s dying to see you all” Chanyeol said in boring voice. Everybody just nodded then went up...They opened the door and they saw Jiyeon watching..

 

“EONNIE!”

“JIYEON!”

 

They all shouted in unison making Jiyeon jump on the bed in shock. Jiyeon touch her chest while panting .“Whoo~ You guys almost gave me a heart a attack..” Jiyeon said then she laugh. Areum and Eun Jung ran then gave Jiyeon a big bear hug. The other T-ara membes and EXO just shook their heads in amusement ..

 

“Eonnie.. Why did you leave me? Do you know how lonely I am in the classroom” Areum said

 

“Hey! We are in the same class? I was trying to talk to you but you keep ignoring me!” Baekhyun said

 

“Eonnie do you know I was so bored?...  I have no one to talk to!! Huhuhuh” Areum said while fake crying again.

 

“Fine! Don’t talk to me! Aisssh!” Baekhyun shouted. Everybody laugh at him then Kai just patted Baekhyun’s head

 

“Actually it’s a good idea that Jiyeon got sick” Eun Jung said while brushing Jiyeon’s hair

 

“Why?” Boram asked

 

“Isn’t that a little bit mean Eun Jung?” Qri asked while everybody nodded except Chanyeol who was seating on a table burying his head on his arms.

 

“Well duh? So Yoomin can’t bully her! You guys don’t think” Eun Jung said

 

“Ohh yeah! Your right!” Hyomin said

 

“Yeah, You know Jiyeon you should get ssick more often” Kai said but he got smacked at the head by Qri

 

“Oww? Qri noona what did you do that for?” Kai said while massaging his head

 

“If Jiyeon keep on missing school she will have to repeat 3rd year again. You are so dumb!” Qri said while pointing at Kai who was hugging D.O (hahahaha)

 

“Oh… We brought a movie and popcorn” Suho said while raising three paper bags... They all sat down next to Jiyeon then Suho gave Chanyeol the cd so he can play it. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and sighed then obeyed their command. All of them stayed all night then partied hard LOL Not really since Jiyeon is still sick… 

 

 

 


 

 

Hey! Nothing to say but comment and subscribe and upvote if its okay ^^