You Have A Cold

I'm Babysitting Park Chanyeol [Editing]

 

*K R I N G*

 

“Class dismiss! Goodbye and do your homework you lazy people. Just because December is coming it doesn’t mean you don’t have to d your homework” their teacher said then left the room. Jiyeon sighed then put all her books on her bag. She was bored the whole day since her seatmate, Kris, is at Busan because he has to do something about their company with Lu Han.

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

Another boring school day. Kris isn’t here so I have no one to talk to while the teachers are talking LOL and Yoomin kept on making my life miserable but she kept on failing since T-ara and EXO is with me all the time.

 

~Flashback~

 

I was putting my other books in my locker then someone closed it on purposely. I looked at the person who closed my locker and it was Yoomin.

 

“Oops sorry, I didn’t mean to close your locker” Yoomin said then her friends laughed.

 

“What do you want Yoomin?” I said while crossing my arms

 

“What no hello, hi or how are you? How rude!”  Yoomin said while making aegyo. Aissh she’s making me vomit. I just look at her with a serious expression.

 

“Arasseo… I just want to be friends with you and do something fun! Like buy some clothes at the mall, change you look or let’s get you a plastic surgery so you could be as beautiful like me!” Yoomin said while jumping up and down.

 

“I don’t need a plastic surgery or get some advice from a girl who got a nose job and her teeth whiten” I said with a boring voice. Okay I am spending too much time with Chanyeol that I am copying the way he talks LOL

 

“That’s it! Girls hold her!!” Yoomin shouted. Her friends hold my arms so I can’t escape. I kept on trying to break free but their nails are hurting me. Yoomin hold my chin.

 

“I was just being nice okay?! Or maybe acting.. But you better watch what you are saying! And this nose is real and my teeth are white since the day I was born!!” She shouted

 

“Dude, you don’t have teeth when you were born” I said. I can see from her eyes that she was really angry. She raised her hand. I think she’s gonna slap me, I close my eyes but I didn’t feel anything I opened my eyes and saw Baekhyun holding Yoomin’s hand

 

“Baekhyun o-oppa” Yoomin said

 

“What are you doing with Jiyeon?” Baekhyun said in a scary voice. Yes it’s a scary voice and now I’m afraid of Baekhyun.. LOL

 

“O-oppa my wrist it hurts!” Yoomin whined

 

“Answer the question!!!!” Baekhyun shouted. Remind me not to make Baekhyun mad. LOL this is not the Baekhyun I met. He is a bubbly and cheerful dude like Sehun but I don’t know he is scary when he is mad.

 

“U-umm we j-just want to be friends with Jiyeon! But she keeps insulting me!” Yoomin said the she hug Baekhyun but he pushed Yoomin that she fell on the floor. Baekhyun looked at the girls who was holding me and I can see from his expression that she wanted the girls to let go of me and they did.

 

“Don’t mess with Jiyeon or you go through me!” Baekhyun said then he drag me with him..

 

“Baekhyun, could you let go of me now?” I asked. He let go off me then he smiled. He is creeping me out now.

 

“Sorry. Hehehe are you okay?” He asked

 

“Ne. I’m okay thanks by the way!” I said

 

“No problem. I was just following orders from Eun Jung. She told us if we see you get bullied we have to save you” he said

 

“Ahh ok. Tell Eun Jung thanks. I’ll just go to the bathroom” I said and he just nodded.

 

~End of Flashback~

 

I put all my stuff on my bag. Arggh I wonder what will happen later. I stood up from my seat along with my bag then went to Areum’s seat

 

“Areum-ah” I said in a bored voice

 

“Ne eonnie?! Woah, Jiyeon you look so bored.” She said

 

“Yes, I have no one to talk to since Kris isn’t here. Do you want to go to Chanyeol’s place and hang out with me?” I asked

 

“Aigoo poor eonnie. I can’t come with you since my mom sick and I have to take care of her. Maybe next time?” she asked and I just nodded. Me and Areum went outside and the clouds are shaded grey. I think its gonna rain.

“Woah, Is it gonna rain? So that weather girl lied?! Arggh she said it will be sunny today” Areum said while rubbing her temples in disappointment. I just laugh. We arrived at the front gate and we wave goodbye to each other. I wonder how I will go home. I kinda left my wallet at home. I looked everywhere and I saw Chanyeol walking towards his car.

 

I ran to catch up Chanyeol so I could ask if I can come with him. I tapped his shoulder then he turned around.

 

“Chanyeol-ssi, could I come with you? I forgot my wallet at home and I think its gonna rain” I said

 

“No. Your problem, you fix it by yourself” He said then he went inside his car. I kept knocking on his window.

 

“Chanyeol! C’mon!” I said still knocking on his window then the window opened

 

“Here, money go get a taxi” He gave me some money then he left me standing there. Aissh that guy! I just wanna strangle him to death! I felt something on my hand and its water. I look p the sky and it started raining. What a nice day!!

 

I ran to find a shelter so I won’t get wet but unfortunately I can’t find one, now I’m super duper wet. I quickly went to the taxi stand to get a taxi. Aissh why wouldn’t they put a cover here? I’m freaking wet!! I tried to stop a taxi but they wouldn’t let me in since I’m already wet. I already tried stopping 5 taxis.

 

“Don’t give up Jiyeon! You would get a taxi! Fighting!!” I shouted and great thing there aren’t people around. A taxi stop and he let me in! Finally!

 

“Ajusshi could you go to XXXXXX” I said

 

“Ne” he said

“Thanks ajusshi, the other taxi won’t let me in since I am super wet” I said while hugging myself since its so cold..

 

“No need to thank me, I would do anything for a beautiful young lady like you” he said and I saw him smile.

 

“Thank you ajuss- achoo!”

 

“I think you have a cold” he said in a worried tone

 

“Ahh it nothing, I’m a strong girl hhaha” I said. After 20 minutes we got to Chanyeol’s house and I paid for the taxi. I went outside and it was still raining. I rang the doorbell and I saw Yura eonnie opening the door.

 

“OMO! Jiyeon-ah! What happen you are freaking wet!!” Eonnie shouted. I ran inside cause its so freaking cold.

 

“Wait I’ll get a towel and clothes from my closet” eonnie said and I just nodded.

 

Third Person’s POV 

 

Jiyeon was waiting for Yura to comeback with the towel and extra clothes. She heard someone coming down she looked at the stairs and saw Chanyeol holding his books. 

 

"Oh good your here.. Please do my homework bye" Chanyeol said then he left his books on the coffee table then he left.. 

 

"YAH! Park Chanyeol comeback here!" Jiyeon shouted but Chanyeol acted like he didn't here. *Aissh I am gonna kill that guy one day!*  After 5 minutes Yura went back with a towel and clothes. She put the towel around Jiyeon then gave her the clothes so she could change. She went to the restroom to change. She wore something like this since Yura saw Jiyeon shaking. 

 

(click HERE

 

She went out of the bathroom and saw Yura holding a cup of coffee. 

 

"Jiyeon-ah drink this and you wouldn't feel cold anymore. I'll be back and change since I have shooting today. I'm really sorry on behalf of my annoying brother for leaving you at the rain" She said 

 

"Ani.. I'm oka- achoo! Okay" I said then took a sip on my coffee. 

 

"Are you okay. I think you have a cold?" she asked

 

"Ani.. I'm fine you might wanna leave if you don't wanna be late for your shoot" I said then she nodded then went upstairs after 5 minute she went outside then left. Jiyeon took out her books and started doing her homework and Chanyeol's homework too. 

 

Chanyeol was watching in his room since he was super bored. He turn off thehis TV then took out his guitar and song book. He played one of the songs he wrote.. 

 

 

 ~Neol chajaganda chueogi bonaen tinkerbell

Ttaranaseottdeon neverland

Geu gose naega neowa barabomyeo utgo isseo

Nan yeongweonhan neoui peterpan

Geu shigane meomchun ne namja

Seotuljiman neomu saranghaetdeon naui neoege danyeoga~
 

(Sorry if I use their sone Peter Pan! I really don’t know how to make a song)

 

Chanyeol stop playing since he only wrote the chorus. He put down his guitar then he put back his song book. He grab he’s basketball then started bouncing it. He was completely bored. He got up then went downstairs

 

“Jiyeon can you cook food for me” He said but no one responded. When he was already at the living room she saw Jiyeon lying on the couch while shaking. Chanyeol ran to Jiyeon’s side then he put his hand on her forehead.

 

“Jiyeon you freaking hot! I mean your temperature is freaking hot!” Chanyeol shouted

 

“A-achoo! Shut up Chanyeol your s-so l-loud a-a-achoo!” Jiyeon said while shaking. Chanyeol stood up walking back and forth. He doesn’t know what to do since he hasn’t take care of someone. 

 

 

“Aissh I’ll take you to my room first… It’s much warmer there” Chanyeol said. He carried Jiyeon bridal style then went upstairs. He put down Jiyeon down on his bed then started panicking again.

 

“What to do?! What to do?!” Chanyeol shouted

 

“Ch-chanyeol I-ll achoo! Help you o-okay stop panicking” Jiyeon said. So Jiyeon told everything he has to do. Chanyeol obeyed what Jiyeon told him. After that Jiyeon went to sleep while Chanyeol was just staring at her. 

 

“Aissh… It’s my fault for not letting her go inside my car. Noona is gonna kill me! *sigh*” Chanyeol said. He removes some hair that was covering Jiyeon’s face. A smiled crept on his face.

 

. “Umma…” Jiyeon muttered. Chanyeol shook his head in amusement. Chanyeol felt tired that he slpet while seating down near his bed where Jiyeon was sleeping.

 

“Gomawo Chanyeol-ssi” Jiyeon muttered in her sleep.

 

 


 

Hello~ How's that? Boring? Sorry T^T 

LOL 

If you want someone to review your story go to Herse Review Shop