Fun Day at Mcdonalds

I'm Babysitting Park Chanyeol [Editing]

"Okay! That's all for today you may now go home! Nice practice everyone! Especially you Jiyeon.. I didn't know you dance so well hahahaha anyway goodbye" There teacher said then left. The other students were glaring at Jiyeon since every practice the teahcer adore her not them. Jiyeon lowered her head so she can't meet their eyes. 

 

"Jiyeon this! Jiyeon that! Arggh I wish she die" One of the girls said then left. 

 

 

"*sigh* I wish I didn't join." Jiyeon whispered to herself while fixing her bag. She was about leave the classroom when Areum pop out of nowhere. Areum clingher arms on Jiyeon. Areum was about to say something but Baekhyun pop out of nowhere too. 

 

 

"Hey!" Baekhyun said while waving at them. Jiyeon wave back but Areum didn't, she just rolled her eyes then drag Jiyeon with her. 

 

 

"Yah! Wait for me!" Baekhyun shouted but Areum kept on dragging Jiyeon with her ignoring the poor boy. 

 

 

"Areum, stop dragging me. Why aren't you talking with Baekhyun anyway? Did he do something wrong to you? Tell me and will punch him" Jiyeon said making Areum laugh. Areum stop dragging Jiyeon with her then they sat down on a bench. Enjoying the wind touching their skins. Jiyeon stretch her arms up then letting out a big sigh. 

 

 

"So what do you want to talk about" Jiyeon asked 

 

 

"Ahh nothing much. I just wanna spend time with my bestfriend. Do you wanna go to the park? the mall? or a restaurant" Areum asked as she hug Jiyeon tightly but not to tight, so Jiyeon can breath. Jiyeon was about to asnwer but Baekhyun pop out of nowhere again while panting hard since he was running so he can catch up with them. 

 

 

"Didn't I say to wait for me. Woah Areum-ah how can you be so fast at walking. I'm so tired" Baekhyun said while trying to catch his breath then he sat down beside Jiyeon. 

 

 

"I'm sorry Areum-ah I can't go to the mall or park or restaurant with you because I have a job to do and I think he is impatienly waiting for me. You can bring Baekhyun with you" Jiyeon said while pointing at the tired Baekhyun. 

 

 

"Oh its okay maybe next time. I understand since I know Chanyeol's personality. How about let's go next time" Areum said then Jiyeon nodded while she stood up and hug Areum. 

 

 

"Hey we can still go to the mall or a restaurant if you want" Baekhyun suggested but Areum ignored him then left. 

 

 

"Yah!! Areum-ssi get back here! Let's go if you want my treat yah!!!!" Baekhyun shouted while trying to catch up with Areum. Jiyeon just shook her head in amusemnt. She left the school then went to the taxi stand to get a taxi. 

 

 

* * * * * * * * * 

 

"Where have you been? I'm so hungry?! I told you not to join that competition!!" Chanyeol shouted while ruffling his hair but Jiyeon just kept on closing her eyes while she was resting on the couch ignoring the loud and deep voice of Chanyeol, that was echoing all over the house. Even their neighbor could hear his voice LOL 

 

 

"Where is Kris and Luhan by the way? They are always outside! Why can't they let me join them so I could be far away from you! And you didn't say anything about you not letting me join the competition you just said that it was a waste of time" Jiyeon said while pointing at Chanyeol. She didn't mean it actually she was kinda getting comfartable with Chanyeol. She just hated his loud and deep voice scolding her. 

 

 

"They are out since they have something to do with business again. I don't know and I don't really care.. *sigh* make me food" Chanyeol said as he sat down on the couch like he ran out of energy.

 

 

"Buuut I'm tired~" Jiyeon whined 

 

 

"Sheesh for a maid you are lazy" Chanyeol said, making Jiyeon glare at him for calling her his "MAID" 

 

 

"Yah! I am not your maid okay? I'm your BABYSITTER" Jiyeon said as she emphasize the word babysitter. Chanyeol rolled his eys then grab Jiyeon's hand then drag her with him. 

 

 

"Yah! Where are you taking me.. again?!" Jiyeon said as she tries to get her hand back 

 

 

"We are going to the restaurant since your to lazy to make food" Chanyeol said 

 

 

"Atleast let me change! My shirt is wet because of my sweat" Jiyeon said. Chanyeol nodded then let go of her hand to ket her change. Jiyeon went back in then took out her extra clothes out of her bag then went inside the bathroom to change into a more decent clothing. Once she was done changing, she put on perfume since she still smell awful. 

 

 

* * * * * * * * * 

 

"Where do you want to eat?" Chanyeol asked in a broing way. They went to the mall since its near the house and Chanyeol was too tired to drive somewhere far. See they have the same personality LOL both lazy -___-"

 

 

"Let's just at Mc Donalds.. No wait how a about KFC or ---" Before Jiyeon could answer Chanyeol cut her off. 

 

 

"We are going to Mc Donalds.." Chanyeol said then left her. Jiyeon rolled her eyes then followed him. Once they got there they went directly to the counter to order. Chanyeol ordered a McChicken and a sundae while Jiyeon ordered a Big Mac and a sundae. Chanyeol looked at Jiyeon with are-you-seriously-gonna-that look. Jiyeon sticked her tongue out at him. Chanyeol flicked Jiyeon's forehead making her scream in pain. 

 

 

"Ouch! Yah why did you that?" Jiyeon said while massaging her forehead 

 

 

"Here you go ma'am and sir" the cashier dude said 

 

 

"Thanks" Jiyeon said. Chanyeol grab the tray. They were about to go to a table when the cashier dude stop them. 

 

 

"Umm I was just gonna ask if you two could do a photoshoot for McDonalds since you two look like a cute couple and no worries will pay you if youu want. We really need a couple to advertise the restaurant" the dude said while scratching his head 

 

 

"Umm sorry but we are not a couple. We are just friends" Jiyeon said 

 

 

"We are not even friends" Chanyeol said but Jiyeon punch his arms making the tall guy scream in pain since she punched his arm so hard that his bones might break. 

 

 

"Oh.. sorry I thought you were a couple" the dude said while bowing. The two just nodded then went to a vacant table. Once they found a table they sat down immediately then eat their food. Jiyeon took a big bite on her BigMac making Chanyeol look at her in disgust. Jiyeon saw Chanyeol's expression, so she quickly fix herself. 

 

 

"Are you that hungry?" Chanyeol asked while he was laughing in the inside cause he kinda find it cute.

 

 

"Yah!" Jiyeon said as she kick Chanyeol's legs 

 

 

"Ouch! What did you do that for?!" Chanyeol said while massaging his legs but Jiyeon just stick her tongue out again. Chanyeol glared at her, he took a piece of fries then he threw it direclty at Jiyeon's face. Chanyeol was holding his laugh since Jiyeon's expression was priceless but he can't so he was laughing like theirs no tomorrow. Jiyeon was shock since it was the first time he saw Chanyeol laugh. *He smiled now laugh? He looks like a derp when he laugh LOL bt its kinda cute hahaha* While Chanyeol was busy laughing Jiyeon took an opportunity to threw him two fries. 

 

 

"Yah! So you wanna play huh? Game one" Chanyeol took out the tomato out of his burger then threw it at Jiyeon and it kinda stick on her face since it was full of ketchup.

 

 

"Eww.." Jiyeon said as she takes off the tomato on her face. She took out the cabbage on her burger then threw it at Chanyeol. After that they were already threwing every ingridients on their burger. Some people look at them with a digust expression while the others where smiling since they look so cute together. They didn't know the staff that ask them to do a photoshoot was taking pictures of them. 

 

 

"Did you get the shot?" the manager asked 

 

 

"Hmmm. Aww and they said they weren't a couple" the cashier dude said while looking at the picture. 

 

 

"Maybe they are secrelty dating.. Anyway get back to work" the manager said and left. 

 

 

After they were done eating, well actually they didn't eat they just threw their food at eachother, they finally decided to go home. The two smell like a human burger LOL. Once they got home, they notice that the gates were unlock, they know that they locked it awhile ago. 

 

 

"Maybe Yura noona is here" Chanyeol said then went inside and he was right Yura was their sitting while watching tv. Yura turned around and saw her favorite sibling and favorite friend/sibling. She stood up from the couch then ran towards their direction to hug but stop since they were covered in food. 

 

 

"Why are you two covered in food?" Yura asked 

 

 

"Blame her" Chanyeol said while pointing at Jiyeon. Jiyeon's eyes widen on what she heard. 

 

 

"No! He started it!!" Jiyeon complained while pointing at Chanyeol 

 

 

"No!" 

 

 

"Yes!

 

 

"No!"

 

 

"Yes!" 

 

 

"Okay! You two shut up already. Chanyeol go up and change.. Jiyeon do you have any extra clothes?" Yura asked. 

 

 

"Ani.." Jiyeon said

 

 

"Arasseo come with me will go up and I'll let you borrwo my clothes okay? Kaja!" Yura said then drag Jiyeon upstairs to her big room. Yura gave Jiyeon some clothes then let her change inside the bathroom. Once she was done changing they went down and saw Chanyeol watching tv. 

 

 

"Yah why did you change the channel?" Yura asked as they both seat down on the couch 

 

 

"Cause it was boring and you already watch it like 3 times already" Chanyeol said 

 

 

"What?! But it was "You're Beautiful"! I wanna see Jang Geun Suk" Yura whined like a little baby 

 

 

"You're Beautiful is on? What?! Chanyeol put it back!! I wanna see Jung Yonghwa!!" Jiyeon squeled 

 

 

"But--" Chanyeol was about to complain but Yura cut him off 

 

 

"No buts young lady! Its two against one now change it" Yura said while Jiyeon was nodding like her life depends on it. 

 

 

"I'm a guy.. ah.. but.. arggghh fine!" Chanyeol said he change the channel. The two girls were screaming as they saw Jang Geun Suk and Jung Yongwha on tv while Chanyeol was mentally banging his head on the wall.

 

 

 


 

Just another boring update *sigh* 

I'm getting boring and boring everyday 

Mianhe.... LOL XD

 

 

Two cute(Jiyeon) and melting(Chanyeol) gifs!!

 

    

 

Jiyeon was like "Ugly face!" 

and Chanyeol was like "Who you calling ugly?"

 

 

Funny right? No? Okay :(

XD XD XD