Date!

I'm Babysitting Park Chanyeol [Editing]

Jiyeon and Chanyeol decided to go to Hongdae for their so called "DATE". They kinda fought on where they should go because Chanyeol wants to go to the mall but Jiyeon wanted to go to Hongdae so they could breath fresh (LOL), watch some street performers and eat streetfoods than going to a stupid mall were you'll just roam around and find something to do. 

 

 

They reach their destination in a taxi instead of Chanyeol's car since they know that the place would be crowded. Once they got out of the taxi, Jiyeon kept on jumping up and down while Chanyeol was trying to calm her down since poeple are staring. 

 

 

"Jiyeon calm down. You look like a kid who won a fre trip to Lotte World" Chanyeol said while holding Jiyeon's shoulder.

 

 

"Tsss.. Arasseo. Let's go" Jiyeon said as she drag Chanyeol with her. Jiyeon was looking everywhere with a smile printed on her face, she kinda rembered the times when she and her parents. While Jiyeon was mesmerize by the colorful and beautiful Hongdae, Chanyeol was smiling too, seeing Jiyeon enjoying herself. He took out his phone and took out a picture of Jiyeon. What he didn't know that the flash was on, so Jiyeon notice that he was taking a picture of her. 

 

 

"Yah! Delete it! I might be ugly on the picture" Jiyeon said while she cover her face. Chanyeol shook his head as he use the picture of Jiyeon as a lock screen. 

 

 

"Nah.. I already use as my lock screen" Chanyeol said 

 

 

"Arggh! Why you little br-- Ooh look a street performer" Before Jiyeon could finish her sentence she saw a band playing, so she drag Chanyeol with her. Since there weren't that much people watching, they got to watch it clrearly without being squeeeze or blocked. Jiyeon kept on singing and clapping her hands to the beat, while Chanyeol made sure that he turns off the flash and took a picture of Jiyeon. 

 

 

When the song was finished, Jiyeon took out some money and put it in the guitar case of that was lying on the floor. The lead singer thank her and asked Jiyeon if she wants to sing with them. 

 

 

"Hey.. I heard you singing awhile ago.. Would you like to sing with us? By the way I'm Jinwoon" the guy wearing a black jacket said

 

 

"Really? How could you even here me sing when your music was loud?" Jiyeon asked making Jinwoon laugh

 

 

"I kinda have a loud sense of hearing so are you in? Its just one song" 

 

 

"Well I don't know, I don't think I have a good voice"

 

 

"Ayee.. You do!" Jinwoon said as tap Jiyeon's head 

 

 

"Arrasseo! I'll do it!" Jiyeon said as she gave him a thumbs up. Jinwoon gave Jiyeon a mic with a stand, she doesn't have to hold it. Jiyeon wave at Chanyeol who was busy admiring the stolen pictures of Jiyeon. Chanyeol shook his head and gave Jiyeon a thumbs up and shouted "Fighting". The band started playing and Jiyeon stated singing. Lots of people came and started cheering, clapping and putting money on the guitar case. 

 

 

 (okay, don't mind the cake throwing and Kang Sora (Shin Hae-sung) in the video LOL)

 

 

Once they were done people kept on screaming and clapping. Jiyeon was glad that a lot of people like it. She kept on scanning the whole place looking for...... CHANYEOL. He was nowhere to be found. She told Jinwoon that she was leaving since she was on a date and Jinnwoon gladly told her to go. 

 

 

"Go, your boyfriend must be lost or something. Hope we can meet again!" Jinwoon said as he wave goodbye. Jiyeon smiled and left. She look everywhere until someone drag her and covered so she can't scream. Jiyeon bit the hand and the man wince in pain. She recogniced the voice, so she turn around and saw Chanyeol massaging his hands. 

 

 

"Yah! Why did you do that! I thought I was being kidnapped. And where were you? I ddin't see you in the crowd awhile ago?" Jiyeon asked 

 

 

"First of all OUCH! Second of all, I was enjoying watching you sing until a lot of people came and block me from seeing you" Chanyeol said, still massaging his hands. 

 

 

"Oh.. Sorry" 

 

 

"Its okay. Let's go! I'm starving" Chanyeol said as he holds Jiyeon's hand making her blush a little. When they found a good restaurant they went inside and ordered a lot of food. 

 

 

"You ordered a lot of food, are you sure you can pay all of those?" Jiyeon asked as she kept playing with her chopsticks

 

 

"Hey, I'm rich I can afford anything" Chanyeol said as he made a cool pose 

 

 

"Tsss.. You just change and you became boastful" 

 

 

"Mianhe" Chanyeol said while pouting making Jiyeon laugh at his failed but cute aegyo. Not so long the food came, all the food that they ordered were put on the table but the old lady put a food that,they didn't ordered, on their table. The two look at the plate with a confuse expression and told the old lady that they didn't othered that. 

 

"I know but you two look so cute together and your only hig school so you need all the energy to study. So enjoy the food" the old lady said she pats Jiyeon's and Chanyeol's head. 

 

 

"Gomawo!" Jiyeon said as she bows. The old lady smiled and left. Jiyeon was the first one to taste the food that the old lady gave them for free. Once she put it on a wide smile printed on her face. She kept on saying yummy, delicious and other good compliments on the food making Chanyeol laugh at her cuteness. 

 

 

"Yah. Chanyeol taste it! Its realli delicious! Say ahh" Jiyeon said as she fed Chanyeol 

 

 

"Hmm your right! It is delicious!" 

 

 

They enjoyed eating while talking and laughing. Once they were done, they paid and left. While they were walking and exploring the wonderful Hongdae again, Jiyeon saw two cute couple necklace, so she drag Chanyeol with her to see it upclose. 

 

 

"Aren't they cute?" Jiyeon said as she touch the necklace 

 

 

"Do you wanna buy it?" Chanyeol asked 

 

 

"Well yeah but its kinda expensive" Jiyeon said as she sighs then left. Chanyeol shook his head in amusement *Silly girl*. Chanyeol took the two necklace and payed for it. He ran to catch up to Jiyeon. *I'll give it to her later*. It was getting dark so they decided to go home and rest and maybe Yura was getting worried about them. 

 

 

Once they got home, there was no sign of Yura so they think she must asleep or filming a movie/dram. They went straight to their bedroom but before Jiyeon could enter, Chanyeol stop her. 

 

 

"Umm Jiyeon-ah I have something to tell you" Chanyeol said as he scratch his hair

 

 

"What is it?" Jiyeon asked. Chanyeol knelt down before her and took out the white half heart necklace (sory if I describe it wrong)  that he bought awhile ago. Jiyeon look at him with a shock expression. She was completely frozen on her spot that she can't move. 

 

 

"This may not be a romantic place hahahaha but would be my girlfriend?" Chanyeol said. Jiyeon was still completely frozen like she was in a frezeer. A lot of question pop out of her head. *Should I say yes? Or maybe his justplaying with me that's why his being nice to me all day! Wait he wouldn't that! Maybe he would! And now I'm talking with myself! Arggh so hard*

 

 

"Jiyeon? Are you okay?" Chanyeol kept on snapping his fingers that made Jiyeon go back to reality.

 

 

"I.. uh.. don't know" Jiyeon said 

 

 

"C'mon I'm not playing or scamming you. I really like you and your the one who change me and I want us to be together" Chanyeol said that made Jiyeon's eyes widen. 

 

 

"You can read my mind?" Jiyeon asked as she touch his head. 

 

 

"Ahahaha no! It's just a guess hahahaha anyway what's you answer?" 

 

 

*He's not scamming me!! Eiiip! Okay I'm becoming a total fangirl anyway Jiyeon play it cool* 

 

 

"YES!" Jiyeon shouted as she hug Chanyeol. Chanyeol was a bit surprise on her reaction but he was really happy and relief that she said yes. After a couple of seconds they broke the hug. Chanyeol insisted to put the necklace around her neck and Jiyeon gladly accept. 

 

 

"So you'll wear that and I'll wear this" Chanyeol said as he shows Jiyeon the other one that was color blue. Jiyeon nodded while smiling really really hard. 

 

 

"Now go to bed. We still have classes tomorrow. Goodnight Jiyeon!" Chanyeol said as he kiss Jiyeon's forehead then went to his room. Jiyeon was frozen again. She touch her forehead then started to jumping up and down. She din't know that Chanyeol was watching her while giggling. Once Jiyeon went iside her room, Chanyeol decided to close his door too.

 

 

*Silly girl*

*Best Day Ever!*

 

 


 

Hahahahah sorry for another failed chapter! *claps* XD

So I kinda updated to today, I was gonna update tomorrow 

but I remembered that my classmates are coming to my house to do our project so yeah

Hope you enjoyed it ^^

 

So cute!!! >.<