Reunion

I'm Babysitting Park Chanyeol [Editing]

Hello~ my lovely subscribers!

Please read my message for you down below after you finish reading! Okay?

Enjoy!!!

 


 

Jiyeon and her 15 year-old girl was seating on the couch while Jiyeon told her a little story, well not a little but a long one. It was her story when she was a teenager, even the day when Jiyeon started to work the Park Family (Chanyeol's Family). Her daughter, Park Min Dae, was fasinated by the story that she wanted her life to be like hers. 

 

"And thats how me and your dad met! Isn't it romatic?!" Jiyeon said like a little kid going to her first amusement park. Chanyeol rolled his eyes as he heard the story for almost the 5th time. 

 

"Yeah yeah we get the story! Can't you tell another one?!" Chanyeol complained but only getting a glare from the two girls. Chanyeol raised his hands in defeat and then went to their 4 year old son's room to see if he's awake. 

 

"Umma! You are so luckly!" Her daughter squeled. Jiyeon patted her daughter's head then went to the kitchen to get some water since she was thirsty from all the talking. Her daughter followed her like a tail and kept on asking a lot of questions. She just chuckled on her daughter's behaviour and answered the questions right away. Not long, Chanyeol came down with his son who was laughing because Chanyeol was tickling him. They gathered at the living checking if they forget something because they are going to a Reunion Party. They can't wait to see the others. 

 

"So did you pack Junhong's diapers?" Jiyeon asked 

 

"Yes" Chanyeol replied 

 

"How about his milk?" 

 

"Yes!" 

 

"Extra clothes?" 

 

"Yes I got them!" Chanyeol replied in an annoyed way. He loves Jiyeon but when it comes to packing stuff he gets super annoyed because she Jiyeon checks the stuff over and over again. 

 

"How about--" 

 

"YES! I got them all now let's go!" Chanyeol shouted as he grabs the baby's bag while carrying his son, Junghong. They went out then went to the place where the party was held. While they were inside the car, Jiyeon and her daughter was singing along with the music while Chanyeol kept on praying to get there soon *Please no traffic! Please! Junhong-ah! Please grow up, I need a dude to talk to!* Not so long, they arrive at the place. They went inside and ask the receptionist which floor was the party. When the receptionist told them, they went up. 

 

Once they were already there they saw Eun Jung fixing the tables that were bump by her kids. When Eun Jung notice Jiyeon and Chanyeol's presence, she immidiatelyy gave Jiyeon a hug. 

 

"Jiyeon-ah! Long time no see! And you still look young! Eyy! What's your secret?!" Eun Jung joked but she really meant the part where Jiyeon still looks young. Jiyeon just laugh at her friends silliness. 

 

"Hey there Chanyeol still as tall as ever! Woah is this your kids already! Minnie! You've gotten taller! and prettier just like your mom!" Eun Jung said as she gave Min Dae a hug. Min Dae hug her aunt back with a really happy smile. 

 

"Hey! Guys!! Were here!!" they all turn around and saw D.O and Kai with their wives and children, who ran to hug their aunts who were waving at them, while Sehun was just walking by himself while holding some paper bags. 

 

"Yo Kai, D.O, Sehun! How's life?" Chanyeol exclamied 

 

"Good! I'm living happily with my wife Eun Dae" D.O replied as he gave wrap his arms around his wife.

 

"Yeah I'm fine and happy with my wife Jihye" Kai said as he copy the move that D.O did to her wife the cause a fight between them but they stop since they notice that there were acting like little children while the others were laughing at them. The three boys looked at Sehun, waiting for an answer from him. 

 

"I'm fine! Alone, but happy! Oh yeah I have a gift for Jiyeon noona! Where is she??" Sehun said as he looks for Jiyeon and eventually found her sitting on one of the tables while playing with D.O and Kai's kids. He was about to go there when Chanyeol stop him. 

 

"Dude, are you trying to hit on my wife?" Chanyeol asked with a little scary tone but it didn't made Sehun nervous or either get scared of him since he is a man now. 

 

"No! Pabo! I just wanted to give her a thank you gift for taking care of me and understanding while you guys DON'T" Sehun replied 

 

"Dude that was years ago! Why only give her a gift now?"

 

"Well, I don't know! Anyway, excuse me electricity pole I will give this to my first love!" Sehun was shock at what he said since the "first love" slip out of his mouth. Yup, Sehun's first love was Jiyeon. When she step foot on their room, Sehun  was fascinated by her beauty and her kindness too but he gave up because of of Eun Jung's plan and he knows that he wouldn't be the right man for Jiyeon. Chanyeol look at him with a shock face too. They were like statue there, who was hit by a gun and froze.

 

"I-i m-mean that.. uhh.. *sigh* Jiyeon's my first love so what? Anyway forgive me hyung!" Sehun said as he skip to Jiyeon's direction. Chanyeol look at him with a weird look *Bipolar much?* Chanyeol just shook his head then went to where others were gathering. Time pass by and all of them was there except for Baekhyun and Areum. They don't know where they are since they never heard of any news from them. This would be the first time meeting them again.

 

"Is Areum not here yet?" Boram asked 

 

"Ani.. Jiyeon-ah! Did you send her the letter?" Hyomin said 

 

"Hmm.. I think she got it since she did reply back" Jiyeon said as she looks at her watch then the door then her watch. 

 

"How about Baekhyun?" Everybody sighed as they were looking at the door then their phones or watches to see what time is it. Not for long, the two came in while holding each others hands. Everybody, except their wives or husbands, look at the two with confused looks. Since when did you two make up? I thought you hate Baekhyun? Are you two going out? These were the question that the others said in unison making the two giggle. 

 

"Wow! Guys slow down! Too many questions. Anyway me and Areum are... Married!" Baekhyun said happily. The others jaw fell down and look at them with disbelief. 

 

"Eyy! Is this a prank? Huh?" Yoomin asked. Yup, Yoomin was there and she is Suho's wife. Cool right? Yoomin kept on following Suho around and Suho kinda got irritated. Yoomin said she'll stop following him if they go on a date so Suho accepted it. He notice that Yoomin was actually an awesome and kind girl and eventually he fell inlove with her. So, back to Areum and Baekhyun. 

 

"No, it's not and if were pranking, then I wouldn't tell you I'm 2 months pregnant!" Areum exclaimed making everybody's eyes widen and congratulated her. 

 

"Woah! Daebak! But how did you guys got married? And why didn't you tell us?" Suho asked while the other and again, except for their wives and husbands, were nodding their heads. 

 

"It was last year" Baekhyun said as they look up ready for a flash back XD. 

 

"Yah! Kai! Wrong way!" Baekhyun shouted as he turn Kai's head where the other's were facing. 

 

~Flashback~

 

"Leave me alone!" Areum retorted as she kept on walking fast just to get away from Baekhyun. Baekhyun, who was so tired from walking for about an hour, didn't leeave until he get some answers. When Baekhyun, was almost beside her, he grab Areum's hand and let her face him. 

 

"Just tell me why are you so angry at me? Why aren't you talking to since the day we were at Jeju island?" Baekhyun asked again as he really wanted answers. Why is Areum avoiding her? He thought they were friends he even thought it was just a dare but it wasn't since she didn't talk to him for years now. 

 

"It's because I was hurt okay?! You told that I was fat, ugly and no one would like me! I was hurt that my crush and first love would tell that to me?! Don't you know that?!" Areum said as she ran while covering her face so no one would see her crying. Baekhyun was shock from what she said. She look at the truck and then Areum then the truck again. Baekhyun's eyes widen as he saw the truck was going to hit Areum. 

 

"Areum run! There's a huge truck coming to you!" Baekhyun shouted. Areum took off her hands from her face and she notice that a truck was coming right her but she didn't move. She felt like she was glued to the floor. Baekhyun started running and pulled Areum out of the road. Everybody, who saw Areum almost getting hit by a truck, sighed then went back to mind their own business. Areum opened her eyes and saw Baekhyun hugging her. Well not really, Baekhyun just pull Areum's hand then he wrap his arms around her. It kind sounds the smae but you get what I mean! 

 

"Pabo! When I said run, run! Hehehe and sorry for calling you ugly and stuff, I didn't know that you were hurt and I just don't know how to express my feelings for the girl I love" Baekhyun said in a sincere way. Areum was touch but still shock from what he said. Baekhyun hug her and by 5 seconds Areum hug her back. 

 

"Areum-ah I love you! Let's get married!" Baekhyun exclamied 

 

"Yah! Isn't taht a little two fast?!" Areum asked as she laugh at what Baekhyun said. 

 

~End Of Flashback~

 

"Woah! Cute story!!! Aww our lovely maknae is so lucky!" Hyomin said as she pats Areum's head. 

 

"Yeah so cool! I didn't know that Baekhyun has feelings for Areum and vise versa" D.O said as the otehrs nod. While they were having fun, two guys came in. The other one was alone and the other guy was with a girl. Everybody turned around and again LOL except for their wives and husband, tehy were shock to see them again. 

 

"Hey guys! Miss us ?!" The two said in unison.

 


So hey~ How's the chapter? 

Yeah so, I wanted to apologise for all the Baekhyun fans out there! I know your mad for making Areum and Baekhyun a couple.

Actually, I knwo they aren't real and I know that I don't like them together LOL  (BaekYeol 4ever XD) but I kinda planned that I should make another couple besides Jiyeon and Chanyeol. So yeah i pick them both but please don't hate me! I just want to make another one so please don't hate me! Please don't unsurscribe pleeeeeaaassseee! 

I wonder whose the two guys? >.< LOL bipolar much? XD 

 

 

Oh yeah here's the picture of Jiyeon and Chanyeol's kids! Just click the word and it will take you to the picture:

 

Chanyeol and Jiyeon's Son

Chanyeol and Jiyeon's Daughter

 

The girl kinda looks like Jiyeon in some point LOLOLOL