Gift Buying...

I'm Babysitting Park Chanyeol [Editing]

"Ahh! Finally, practice is over!!" Jiyeon shouted as she sat on the couch. They have a practice awhile ago for the competition. Since they are dancing, they have to practice. Luckily for the singers they don't have to move, they only need to sing but it still hard since they have to practice hard too to get the perfect pitch of the song. 

 

 

"Good your here, now make me food.. I'm so hungry" Chanyeol said while walking down the stairs. Jiyeon glance at him then look away. She stood up then stretch.. 

 

 

"Ara, let me change first.. Tch why can't you make your own food. Where is Kris and Luhan by the way?" Jiyeon said then she grab an extra clothing from her bag that she pack awhile ago before coming to Chanyeol's house.

 

 

"Molla (I don't know)" Chanyeol said while he sat down then grab the remote from the table then he switch on the tv. 

 

 

"What a "great" cousin he is.." Jiyeon muttered as she walk to the bathroom and change. Chanyeol rolled his eyes since he heard what Jiyeon said. He kept on changing the channel but he can't find anything to watch, he stop until the show was "Baby Looney Toons". He remebers he, Kris and Luhan watching this when they were young. It was usually the show they anticipate in the afternoon. 

 

 

Jiyeon went out of the bathroom and saw Chanyeol watching a baby show. She tried to hold her laugh but failed. She kept on laughing and laughing till Chanyeol notice her. 

 

 

"Dude your watching that? Hahahahaha.. Are you 5? Hahahah" Jiyeon said as she clutch her tummy. 

 

 

"Y-yah! I wasn't watching this stupid piece of sh*t.. I just can't change it because the remote needs new batteries" Chanyeol said, not trying to stuttered. 

 

 

"Ara, ara.. hahahaha Chanyeol is watching baby looney toons" Jiyeon said as she walk to the kitchen, trying to hold her laugh but she kinda find it cute and weird at the same time. She find it cute because his expression was like a baby watching tv for the first time and weird because why would a cold-hearted man watch a baby show? C'mon that is weird!

 

 

Jiyeon opened the cabinet then took out some ramen since she was so tired to cook something special for Chanyeol. She opened the packet then started cooking it. While she was cooking the ramen she was humming and dancing. Chanyeol, who was changing the channel since he doesn't want to hear Jiyeon laugh at him again, felt and heard his stomach growl. He stood up then went to the kitchen.

 

 

Once he got their he saw Jiyeon dancing like a weirdo since there weren't any music played. He rolled his eyes then went closer to Jiyeon. He tapped her shoulder making Jiyeon loose her balance in shock. Jiyeon was about to fall but thanks to Chanyeol's quick reflex he caught her. Jiyeon looked at him with a shock face but Chanyeol was just staring at her. 

 

 

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked 

 

 

"N-ne" Jiyeon stuttered 

 

 

"Good.. Your so clumsy, something doesn't smell right.. I smell burning" Chanyeol said while still holding Jiyeon's waist. When Jiyeon smell the burning, she came back in her senses. She took off Chanyeol's hands on her waist then turn off the stove. 

 

 

"Whoo! Great thing its not burnt that much" Jiyeon said as she wiped the sweat on her forehead 

 

 

"What?! Its completely burned.. Look at it? I'll just call" Chanyeol said while getting his phone from his pocket. Jiyeon just shrug then clean the pots that she used. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Srgfro whdfcod dsjid yosdu gfvot ? (So who did you got?)" Jiyeon asked while chewing on the hamburger they just delivered. 

 

 

"What? Can't you not talk when your mouth is full?" Chanyeol said 

 

 

"Tch. I was saying who did you got for the exchange gift portion of the Christmas party?" Jiyeon asked as she whipe all the bread crumbs off her face using the tissue. 

 

 

"Ahh. That gay named umm... Chung? Chung Hee?" Chanyeol said as he look up the ceiling while trying to remember the name of the person he got. 

 

 

"Ohh Chung Hee, that gay.. He looks handsome but why would he want to be a girl anyway?" Jiyeon said as he shove two pieces of fries on . Chanyeol shrugged then took a piece of fries too. After a couple of minutes they were done eating. Jiyeon threw all the garbage then sat down the couch again. She opened the laptop of Chanyeol's noona since she allowed Jiyeon to use it. She search for a gift that Yoomin would like. 

 

 

"What is a great gift for a girl that only cares for her face, body and has personality of a lion" Jiyeon said as she type it on the laptop 

 

 

"What are you searching for?" Chanyeol asked 

 

 

"A gift for Yoomin" Jiyeon said as she scroll down 

 

 

"Oh. But why are you searching for a gift for a girl who only cares for her face, body and a personality of a lion? You know that wouldn't pop out right? You are so dumb" Chanyeol said while looking at the laptop. Jiyeon glared at him. 

 

 

"Well I don't know what to give her since she is not my friend anyway.. Ooh I'll just buy her a mirror!" Jiyeon said as she points at the mirror that was hanging on the wall. Chanyeol rolled his eyes then grab Jiyeon's wrist then drag her outside. Jiyeon tried to free her hand but she can't since Chanyeol is stronger than her. 

 

 

"Yah! Chanyeol where are you taking me?" Jiyeon asked still sturggling

 

 

"We are going to the mall" Chanyeol said 

 

 

"Wae?" Jiyeon asked while looking at him innocently 

 

 

"We are gonna buy a gift" he said 

 

 

"For who?"

 

 

"Your so slow! For Yoomin and Chung Hee!" Chanyeol shouted while his voice can be heard on the other street 

 

 

"Ooh! Let me get my wallet first" Jiyeon said as she ran inside the house then took the wallet with her then ran outside again. Jiyeon went inside Chanyeol's car, then the two went to the mall. Once they got there some girls were looking at Chanyeol while the others were winking at him. Jiyeon rolled her eyes since she saw the girl drooling, yes drooling LOL 

 

 

"Yah.. Don't you notice the girls looking at you?" Jiyeon asked 

 

 

"No.. I don't really care about them" Chanyeol said coolly. Jiyeon just shrugged then followed Chanyeol. After minutes of walking they end up on the middle of the mall. 

 

 

"Do you even know where we're going" Jiyeon asked as she fold her arms while raising an eyebrow 

 

 

"Nope" Chanyeol asked in one second 

 

 

"Why don't we go to a ladies store since Yoomin is a girl and Chung Hee is wanna be girl so let's go" Jiyeon said as she drag Chanyeol to the a store full of ladies. There were shoes, clothes, accessories and other things that a lady would like. Jiyeon saw a rack full of cute clothes then tried to find something for Yoomin to wear. She grab two dress the other one was a polka dot dress and a brown dress with a cute flower belt. 

 

 

"Chanyeol which do you think is good this one or this one?" Jiyeon asked 

 

 

"I don't know and I don't care.. Now hurry up before someone sees me here at a store full of lady stuff" Chanyeol said as he covers his face 

 

 

"Arasseo I'll just asked the sales lady" Jiyeon said as he put back the two dress 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you think Yoomin will like this clothes?" Jiyeon asked while showing the paper bags 

 

 

"I don't really know and I don't care but since its so expensive I think she will like it" Chanyeol said with a boring voice 

 

 

"Oh.. Thank for paying it hehehehe I will pay you back, somehow" Jiyeon said while looking at her wallet. 

 

 

"No its fine.." Chanyeol muttered. Jiyeon just nodded but she stop walking since she saw a little girl crying with no parents beside her and no one was even comforting her. She left Chanyeol, who was walking coolly, then went to the little girl to help her. Chanyeol was talking about something but he didn't hear any respones from Jiyeon. He stop walking and saw Jiyeon helping a little girl. Chanyeol sighed then went to Jiyeon's direction.

 

 

"Jiyeon-ah what are you doing?" Chanyeol asked while tapping on her shoulder 

 

 

"Helping this little girl cause she's lost.. Don't cry little girl, don't cry" Jiyeon said as she wipe the tears off the little girl's face. Chanyeol rolled his eyes then knelt down like Jiyeon was doing. 

 

 

"What's your name little girl?" Jiyeon asked 

 

 

"*sniff* S-soo Jung, Hwang Soo Jung *sniff" the little girl said as she wipe her tears

 

 

"Soo Jung-ah stop crying.. We will look for your parents arasseo? So stop crying" Chanyeol said as he pat the little girl's head. Jiyeon looked at him with confuse and shock expression. Chanyeol looked at her with what-did-i-do look. 

 

 

"Woah.. Your nice? Well that ain't the Chanyeol I met and hate" Jiyeon said. Chanyeol rolled his eyes then carry the girl. 

 

 

"Let's go to the mall's office and asked for their help" Chanyeol said. Jiyeon nodded then followed him. Once they got to the mall office they told the manager that the girl is lost. When they were waiting for the parents to come, Jiyeon was playing with the girl while Chanyeol was using his phone to play candy crush and some other games on his phone. 

 

 

"Eonnie.. Is Oppa your boyfriend?" Soo Jung asked while pointing at Chanyeol who was schock at the question 

 

 

"Aniyo.. He's my boss.. My mean and cold-hearted boss!" Jiyeon said as she pinch the little girl's nose. When Chanyeol heard what Jiyeon describe him, he quickly puch Jiyeon's arms but not that hard. 

 

 

"Yah.. I am not mean, you clumsy girl!" Chanyeol denfended 

 

 

"Suuuree~" Jiyeon chuckled 

 

 

"Y-yah! Why you little brat!" Chanyeol shouted while he pinch Jiyeon's arm

 

 

"Ouch! Aigooo~ You cute little boy" Jiyeon said in an angry voice while pinching Chanyeol's cheeks but Chanyeol pinch Jiyeon's cheeks back. Now they are playing a game called who gets to get their cheeks redder! Woohoo! After hours kidding after 5 minutes of pinching they stop since their cheeks hurt. 

 

 

"Oppa ahahaha.. Your cheeks are red" the little girl said while laughing

 

 

"Hahaha and eonnie's too she looks like a tomato" Chanyeol said but he got smacked by Jiyeon on the head 

 

 

"Oppa and eonnie looks cute together! Are you sure he's not yor boyfriend eonnie?" Soo Jung asked 

 

 

"No really he's not my boyfriend" Jiyeon said as she pat Soo Jung's head 

 

 

"Soo Jung-ah!!" -?? 

 

 

Jiyeon and Chanyeol turned around and saw a couple running towards their direction. *This must be her parents. She really looks like her mom* Jiyeon thought as she looks at Soo Jung's parents. Some memories came running through her mind. She remember her mom and dad. She even remember people saying that she looks her mom. 

 

 

"Jiyeon-ah? Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked while waving his hands infront of her face 

 

 

"Huh?" Jiyeon came back to her senses and saw Soo Jung hugging her parents 

 

 

"Thank you for looking after my little Soo Jung.. How will we repay you?" the mother asked while brushing her daughter's hair 

 

 

"Ahh its okay.. You don't have to repay us ma'am" Chanyeol said as he bow 

 

 

"Oh okay.. Thanks again, you two are a great couple, okay bye" Soo Jung's mom said

 

 

"Oh wait were not-- arggh" Jiyeon didn't continue her sentence because they alreay left. Jiyeon ruffled her hair then took the paper bags and left leaving the dumbfounded Chanyeol inside the office. Chanyeol took his paper bag then ran to catch up with her. Once he catch up, the two went to the car then went home to wrap their presents.

 

 


 

HELLO MY LITTLE READERS! 

Since I have nothing to say, GOODBYE! 

XD XD XD