Audition Time!

I'm Babysitting Park Chanyeol [Editing]

“Woah! Isn’t that a little bit complicated? Can’t I dance another one? Please? I don’t think I can memorize this in one day” Jiyeon said while scratching the back of her head. Eun Jung showed a video of a dance for the audition.

 

“What?! C’mon I showed a dance awhile ago and you already got it and that dance took me a week to memorize it since you’re a fast learner you will get this and I gotta go since being an only child and heir of my dad’s companies is hard. Great thing my dad isn’t like the other guys that they wanted a son to take over.” Eun Jung said while fixing her bag.

 

“Arraseo eonnie.. See you tomorrow” Jiyeon said while waving goodbye at Eun Jung . Jiyeon sat down then she checked the video again for the 3rd time. She stood up then started copying the dance. 

 

"This is easy" Jiyeon muttered while dancing to the beat 

 

"What are you doing?" -???

 

Jiyeon stop dancing then turned around and saw Chanyeol with his famous poker face coming down the stairs while his hands are in his pocket. Jiyeon just rolled her eyes then started dancing again, ignoring Chanyeol's presence. 

 

"Yah! I'm asking you" Chanyeol saod 

 

"And I'm ignoring you!" Jiyeon said in happy way well not really since its just sarcasm 

 

"Tch. What are you doing anyway?" Chanyeol asked while sitting down on the couch 

 

"I'm dancing! Can't you see or are you blind?" Jiyeon said 

 

"Whatever. Why are you even joining the Christmas competition?" Chanyeol asked while playing with his fingers 

 

"I don't know, maybe its gonna fun.. You? Aren't you gonna join?" 

 

"Nah.. I'm not good at dancing anyway or either sing so its just a waste of time to join" Chanyeol said in a calm and bored voice. Jiyeon just nodded then sat on the couch again to watch the rest of the dance. Chanyeol glance at the video that Jiyeon was watching and was impress that a girl is gonna dance a michael jackson song. 

 

 

"isn't that a little bit complicated?" Chanyeol asked but Jiyeon just shook her head. 

 

"Ani.. Its easy actually.. You want me to teach you?" Jiyeon suggested while looking at Chanyeol with a smile printed on her face. *Hehehe should I? She looks cute when she smiles! Wait whaaat? Chanyeol your weird*

 

"Okay" Chanyeol said. 

 

"Stand up!" Jiyeon said as she grabs Chanyeol's wrist too stand up and stand beside her. 

 

"Okay, first step is this" Jiyeon said while showing the first step of the dance. Chanyeol nodded then followed the step 

 

"Good! Now do this" Jiyeon said as she show another step and this time its a little bit complicated. Chanyeol followed but he got it wrong making Jiyeon laugh at him . 

 

"What are you laughing at?" Chanyeol asked while folding his arms 

 

"Hahahha sorry. You got it wrong let me help" Jiyeon said as she guides Chanyeol to dance right. After 1 hour of teaching Chanyeol to dance they finally finished the dance. Now they are dancing at the same time. Kris went down but he stop until he saw Chanyeol and Jiyeon dancing together. He frowned because he was jealous to see them both *Aissh why am I always popping at the wrong time?*

 

Luhan saw his brother spying at Chanyeol and Jiyeon. He smirked since he know Kris has a crush on Jiyeon and whenever Kris saw a guy near Jiyeon he knows that his brother is jealous. Luhan went near his brother and said: 

 

"What are you doing?" Luhan whispered 

 

"I'm spying on them.. Wae?" Kris said 

 

"Why can't you just make a move on her so you won't get jealous?" Luhan said as he sat down on the stairs 

 

"Well cause I'm waiting for the right time" Kris said 

 

"Tch. Your hopeless.. " Luhan stood up then went down to join Chanyeol and Jiyeon 

 

~ ~ ~ School ~ ~ ~

 

"Okay class quiet down" Their teahcer said but nobody listened. 

 

"I SAID QUIET DOWN" Their teahcer said as he bang the ruler at the table so he can get everyones attention. Everybody became quiet since they know when their teacher gets angry everybody gets a low grade and detention. 

 

"Good your all quiet now will start with the audition for the Christmas Party, Oh before I continue please buy Christmas decorations for our class since they will be awarding the best decorated classroom. Okay? Now please move all the chairs and table to the back so their will be space in the front to dance and sing." 

 

All of the students move their chairs and table to to back then faced their teacher again. 

 

"Okay good. Now let's start with the people wh oare gonna sing.. Let's see here Areum you start first!" Their teacher said. Areum nodded then went infront. She gave the usb to the teacher . Once the music start she started singing. She sang this: 

 

 

Until she was finish everybody clap and shout at the same time. 

 

"Areum good job. Now next is Baekhyun" the teacher said. Baekhyun nodded then went infront making all the girls scream and shout excepts for Areum, Jiyeon and the other boys, who were glaring at Baekhyun because their jealous since he always gets the girls. Once the song started he started singing and he was singing this: 

 

 

After he was done every girl started shouting and clapping except again for Areum and Jiyeon, who were calm, and the boys who were still glaring at Baekhyun. 

 

"Okay. That was awesome and since you two only join cause every person here join the dance you two got the part!" The teacher said while clapping and the others clap too especially the girls who were staring at Baekhyun. 

 

"Next for the dance we'll start with.. Yoomin!" 

 

Yoomin went infront then gave the usb to the teacher.Every boyys started cheering and some girls excepts Areum, Kris, Jiyeon and Baekhyun who was looking at the Yoomin with a poker face. The music start and Yoomin dance Bubble Pop by Hyuna. Yoomin wink at Baekhyun and Kris but they just rolled their eyes. 

 

"Okay.. great dance very umm y? Anyway next is.. Jiyeon!" 

 

"You can do it Jiyeon-ah" Areum whispered 

 

"Yeah! Fighting!" Baekhyun said 

 

"Good luck!!" Kris said 

 

Jiyeon smiled at them then went to the front then gave the usb to the teacher. All of the people became quiet since they do hate Jiyeon. The music started then she started dancing Wait A Minute. 

 

 

"Woah Jiyeon-ah!!! Fighting!!" The three (Areum, Kris and Baekhyun) shouted in unison. The song stop then change into a new song. All of the boys jaw drop since Jiyeon was dancing to Michael Jackson's songs. 

 

 

After she was done dancing. Everybody became quiet in a minute then started clapping. 

 

"Ms. Park Jiyeon that was awesome grat job... next is Hyemi" their teacher said. Jiyeon bowed then went to sit down again. While she was walking Yoomin was giving her a death glare but Jiyeon didn't mind since she is use to it. After all the people who joined was done th teacher went tothe center since he's gonna announce the people who got in. 

 

"Okay. For the boys is Jason, Taecyon and Minhyuk! and for the girls Jia, Yoomin" the teacher said 

 

"Yes!!" Yoomin said as she high five with her friends

 

"And Jiyeon!" Their teacher continued 

 

"What?!" Yoomin shouted. She glared at Jiyeon who was laughing with her friends *Just because you got in doesn't mean your already great.. Let's see if you don't make it to the show?*

 

"Great Job Jiyeon-ah!" Areum said as she hug Jiyeon 

 

"Yeah! We will win for sure" Baekhyun said 

 

"That was awesome Jiyeon! Congrats" Kris said as he put his arms around Baekhyun's neck 

 

"Thanks guys.. I love you all" Jiyeon said as she smile so hard LOL 

 

 


 

 

Hey guys so sorry if I updated so late. I was gonna update yesterday but I have to attend a party hehehe please forgive me *pouts*

LOL