From Now on I will Protect You

I'm Babysitting Park Chanyeol [Editing]

Jiyeon arrive at the school. She was a little nervous since it was quite dark and the only light is at the guard house or station. She entered the school and took a glance at the guard who is lying on the floor. The guard was full of bruise and blood. Jiyeon's eyes widen, she quickly went to the guards side. She kept on shaking him if he's still alive. 

 

 

"Ajusshi! Wake up! What happen?!" Jiyeon said as she kept on shaking him. She put her ear near the guard's chest to see if his heart is still beating and it was. 

 

 

"Ajusshi! What happen wake---" before Jiyeon could finish her sentence someone grab her arms. It was two guys who were wearing handkerchief to cover their mouth so they won't get recognize easily. 

 

 

"Yah! Let me go!" Jiyeon said as she try to free her hands but she couldn't since they were too strong. 

 

 

"Just come with us so you won't get hurt" the guy, who was wearing a red handkerchief also know as Chen, said in a scary voice. 

 

 

"Aren't we already hrurting her?" the guy, who was wearing a blue handkercheif also know as Tao, said that made Chen roll his eyes. 

 

 

"Let's go" Chen said as they drag Jiyeon to a classroom. Jiyeon still tried to break free but she still couldn't. *Is the end? Well its okay for me to die since I would be seeing my parents but I don't wanna leave my friends*. Once they reach their destination, Jiyeon saw another guy, wearing a yellow handkerchief, who was standing beside the door. 

 

 

"Why am I here? And have you seen a guy named Kris?" Jiyeon asked 

 

 

"Tch. Shut up and get in!" Chen said as he push Jiyeon inside then he lock the door. 

 

 

"Ouch!" Jiyeon said as she massage her ankle. She gently stood up then she look everywhere all she can see was black since the lights were off and the windows are closed. After 5 seconds the lights , Jiyeon looked at the guy who opened the light and it was Kris. He was holding an empty bottle of beer. 

 

 

"Kris! What are you doing here? And who are those guys outside?" Jiyeon asked in a worried tone. 

 

 

"Jiyeon-ah you made it! How's life? And how's Chanyeol you know the guy you like? How is he?" Kris said in a drunk voice. He took a sip on his drink but its empty so he threw it and it break into little pieces amking Jiyeon scream in surprise. 

 

 

"How d-did y-you know I h-have a crush on him?" Jiyeon stuttered while shaking in fear. 

 

 

"I heard your conversation with Areum! Why him Jiyeon? Why him?! All he did was annoy you! Made you do all his job! Why him?! Why can't it be me? Huh? I've been here right beside you all day! I've been protecting you! Don't you know I love you Jiyeon?!! Huh?! I've been doing a lot of things just to get you to notice me cause I love you with all my heart! but why him?! Why!!" Kris said while tears were falling down on his cheeks.

 

 

Jiyeon was crying too since she didn't know that Kris has feelings for her. She didn't know that she was hurting him. All she knows why Kris was being nice to her because she thought that Kris was just pitying her, that she thought that Kris was treating her like a sister. She felt really guilty for being blind and not noticing Kris' feelings for her. 

 

 

"K-kris.. Mianhe.. I didn't know you have feelings for me. I-i'm sorry for being blind" Jiyeon said in a whispering way but Kris heard it. 

 

 

"I forgive you but let's get this over with! I will make you mine!" Kris said in a scary voice. He was walking towards Jiyeon but in slow way since he was drunk and he feel a little dizzy but it didn't stop him. 

 

 

"Kris what are you doing! Don't you dare do what I think you will do" Jiyeon said as she walk backwards

 

 

"Oh yes I will! I will finally make you mine!" Kris said while smirking. 

 

 

Jiyeon kept on walking backwards but she stop until she hit the wall. Kris smirk again since Jiyeon was trap and she has nowhere to go since the doors were lock. Jiyeon look everywhere to escape but she quickly gave up since there weren't any place to go. Jiyeon sighed and close her eyes while praying that some miracle will happen and her prayers were quickly answered. The door opened and it revealed a guy panting. 

 

 

"Chanyeol?"

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

When I heard that Jiyeon was in trouble I quickly went out to go to my car and drive to the school. I really don't want to save her but my body and heart said that I should go. I don't really know why I'm like this. Is it because I have to repay all the things for her or is it that I care for her? But why? why do I care for her? Is it because I like her too? Its impossible all she did was nag me all day. But not really sometimes she make me smile and shes the first time to make me laugh all this yea-- Oh my god maybe I do like her? 

 

 

Arggh! Why is it so hard. Anyway not so long I reach the school. I was driving fast and great thing there wasn't that much cars. I quickly went inside and I notice the guard lying on the floor and he has blood near his lips. I bet someone punch him hard but I just ignored him and continue to search for Jiyeon but still its impossible to find her, the school is huge! 

 

 

"Hahahaha really hyung?! really" I heard a guy laughing and it sounded like Chen. What is Chen doing here? Maybe they know something. I tried to follow the voice and I found them. I saw Tao, Chen and Lay sitting down. What are they doing here? 

 

 

"C-chanyeol? W-what are you doing here?" Chen asked  as he stood up from his seat 

 

 

"I'm here to find Jiyeon! What are you doing here?" 

 

 

"Oh were here to guard outside since Kris is dealing with his girlfriend umm what's her name again oh yeah Jiyeon!" Tao said as he emphasize the word girlfriend. Chen quickly hit Tao on the head. 

 

 

"You idiot! Why would you tell him?!" Chen shouted 

 

 

"I'm sorry but he asked a question!" Tao said. I rolled my eyes since they are always like this. How do I know them? Well when we were maybe grade 6 I guess me, Kris and Luhan were walking to go home when we notice them playing basketball so we asked if we could join them and they allowed us and that day we became close. 

 

 

"*sigh* Just go in! We don't care if you stop Kris. We just wanna go home! It freezing out here!" Lay said while the two were just nodding. When he said that I quickly opened the door and I saw Jiyeon near the wall while Kris was walking towards her. 

 

 

"Chanyeol?" I heard Jiyeon asked but I ignored her then I quickly punch Kris right on the face that made him loose his balance. 

 

 

"Well, well, well! Look who came to save Jiyeon?" Kris said as he wipe off the blood on his lips and he stood up. 

 

 

No One's POV

 

"Let her go dude! Just accept that she doesn't like you!" Chanyeol said while pointing at Kris, who was smirking.

 

 

"Let her go? No thanks. She's mine. Now go and mind your own business" Kris said that made Chanyeol punch him again but he quickly dodges it and punch Chanyeol on the stomach. They kept on punching and kicking eachother until there faces were all beaten up. While they were busy fighting, Jiyeon tried to stop them by yelling since she can't go there or she will get punch by them. 

 

 

"Guys! Please stop it!" Jiyeon yelled but the two guys ignored her. 

 

 

"Yah! Stop it! Chanyeol! Kris! Please!!" those were the last words Jiyeon said before she fainter. The two guys notice Jiyeon faint, Chanyeol look ta Kris who was looking at Jiyeon. Chanyeol took the chance to punch him. Kris was completely knocked out. Chanyeol quickly went to Jiyeon's side and continously shake her. 

 

 

"Jiyeon-ah! Jiyeo-ah! Wake up!"

 

 

"What did I miss?" Luhan said while panting hard. He was standing on the door while his hands were on his knees trying to breath some air. Then another three guys pop out and its was Chen, Tao and Lay. 

 

 

"Wow! What happen here? Look Kris is pretty beaten up.. Yah Chen! Where's my money" Tao said as he points at Chen. 

 

 

"Yah! You guys help me carry Kris" Luhan said as he ran to his dosaeng's side. Meanwhile Chanyeol carried Jiyeon bridal style and said sorry to Luhan for beating up his brother. 

 

 

"Luhan hyung I'm so sorry for punching Kris I didn't really mean to you know almost kill him" Chanyeol said 

 

 

"Nah its okay.. He deserves it for being a wacko and a coward at the same time. Now you might wanna bring Jiyeon to the doctor to check if Kris did something to her and oh Yura eonnie is already home.." Luhan said. Chanyeol just nodded then ran to put Jiyeon inside his car. 

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * *

 

"Where am I?" Jiyeon muttered as she look around if someone is there but she can only see white all over the place. 

 

 

"Jiyeon-ah" she turned around to see who was calling her and saw her mom and dad waving at her. 

 

 

"Omma? Appa? Is that really you?"  Jiyeon asked as she walk towards their direction. 

 

 

"Ne its us! We miss you so much" Her dad said as they hug Jiyeon. Jiyeon hug back because she really misses her mom and dad. She wish that the accident didn't happen. 

 

 

"Appa! Omma! I miss you too!" Jiyeon said as tears were falling down her cheeks. Both of her parents chuckled while they pat there daughters back. After that they broke the hug since they saw a very bright light shinning above them. 

 

 

"We have to go sweetie. We are so sorry for leaving you but don't worry were always here watching you goodbye" Her mom said as they left Jiyeon standing and crying. 

 

 

"Omma! Appa! Don't leave me please! Don't leave!" 

 

 

"Omma!" Jiyeon shouted as she look around and notice that she was inside a car. She look at her left and saw Chanyeol driving. She tried to remember everything that happen *What happen? Why am I here? All I remember was Kris and Chanyeol fighting*

 

 

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked 

 

 

"Ahh ne.. You? Are you okay since your face is full of bruise." Jiyeon asked as she examined Chanyeol's face. She touch Chanyeol face and Chanyeol pretty didn't react. He was calm like he wasn't beaten up and like nothing happen.

 

 

"I'm fine.. What are dreaming about anyway? You kept on saying omma and appa" Chanyeol asked

 

 

"*sigh* I was just dreaming of my parents since I really miss them" Jiyeon said as she looks outside. Chanyeol nodded but he was still confuse, why does she miss her parents? Are they at another country? Those were the questions that Chanyeol asked in his mind. 

 

 

"Why? Are they far away? I thought you were living with them?" Chanyeol asked 

 

 

"Ani... But you were right at the far away part. They kinda died when I was young" Jiyeon said as she try not to cry but she failed. 

 

 

"Oh i'm so sorry.. I shouldn't have asked that question" Chanyeol sadi as he felt guilty. He didn't know that Jiyeon doesn't have parents anymore. 

 

 

"No its okay. You don't have to sya sorry at all since you don't really care right? Like why would you care for a girl like me kept on nagging and annoying you all day just make you do eveything on your own" Jiyeon said as she kept on playing with the window. Jiyeon was right like why would he care? He didn't even care when she was in trouble in school. He didn't even care when Jiyeon got mud on her clothes because of him. So why? 

 

 

"Ani.. I-i care okay.. Don't say anything like that!" Chanyeol said 

 

 

"Tch.. Chanyeol, you don't have to lie. I know that you don't care since when did you ever care about me? Since when did --" before Jiyeon could finish her sentence Chanyeol stop the car and kiss Jiyeon. He didn't even care even if they were in the middle of the road. Meanwhile Jiyeon was shock at Chanyeol's sudden movement but she quickly responded. 

 

 

*I care okay?*

*What's with the sudden movement? I thought you don't care about me? Why do I feel so happy?*

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * *

 

"Omo! Jiyeon-ah! Are you okay? Luhan told me everything!" Yura said as she hug Jiyeon tightly. 

 

 

"Ne! I'm okay eonnie! Now could you please let go of me I can't breath" Jiyeon said. Yura let go of Jiyeon quickly and laugh. 

 

 

"Okay, now since its night time I suggest you should stay here. No worries there's a lot of room. Now you *points at Chanyeol* show Jiyeon the guest room. I'll call the doctor to check you up since something might have happen to you" Yura said. The two just nodded then went up. 

 

 

"You can stay in my room" Chanyeol said out of nowhere 

 

 

"Ahh its okay I can stay on one of your other rooms" Jiyeon said in a whispering tone but Chanyeol heard it. Jiyeon was about to go on one of the rooms but Chanyeol hold her wrist then drag her to his room. He let her lay on his bed to rest. 

 

 

"Now you stay here I'll get water for you to drink" Chanyeol said as he left Jiyeon confuse. *Well he's acting weird.. Sheesh I can't believe he kiss me! It was my first kiss! Eiip! I feel so happy but still confuse* While Jiyeon was solving why Chanyeol kiss her she didn't know that she fell asleep. Meanwhile, Chanyeol went down to get somewater for her cause he think she might be thirsty or soemthing. 

 

 

"Oh Chanyeol which room is Jiyeon in?" Yura asked 

 

 

"In my room" Chanyeol said as he took a glass from the cabinet then put water in it. Yura was quite shock. 

 

 

"In your room wae?" Yura asked but Chanyeol left her without saying anything. Chanyeol went up and went direclty to his room. He saw Jiyeon already sleeping. He sighed then put the glass of water on the table. He grab a chair then sat next to the bed. Chanyeol remove all the hair that was covering Jiyeon's face. 

 

 

"Jiyeon-ah mianhe.. I promise from now on I will protect you" Chanyeol said as he kiss Jiyeon's forehead and smiled. 

 

 


 

So here's the boring chapter! LOL

Anyway let me know what you think by commenting below okay?

See ya!