Cold again?

I'm Babysitting Park Chanyeol [Editing]

Hey guys! Don't forget to read my message below.

It's not really that important but if you want you could read it 

Hope you enjoy this cold chapter LOL 

 


 

"Chanyeol-ah! Wake up or you’re going to be late for school" 

 

Chanyeol's sister shouted right from the living room. He sat up while rubbing his eyes and cursing his sister's loud voice even though he knows that he has a loud voice to but he loves to blame others. After Chanyeol was done cursing her sister, he realize that why did her sister woke him up instead of Jiyeon. Usually, when they started dating Jiyeon would always wakes him up. Well not really it started when she got the babysitting gig. He quickly stood up from his bed then went to Jiyeon's room, to see if she's still asleep. 

 

When he opened the door, it was empty. No sign of Jiyeon, not even inside the bathroom. Chanyeol quickly went back to his room to wash up and change to his uniform. Once he was done, he went down then put his bag down on the couch then went to the kitchen. He only saw her sister, Yura, putting plates on the table. He immediately sat down because he was hungry too. 

 

"Eat up!" her sister exclaimed. He nodded then started eating. While he was munching on his food, he can't help but to look around if Jiyeon was there. Her sister notice it and chuckled a little because he look like a lost dog. 

 

"She already left awhile ago" Yura said making Chanyeol shock that her sister know what he is thinking about. After 5 seconds Chanyeols came back to senses and ask Yura if she was alone or is she with someone. 

 

"She left with a guy that I don't know. He was quite handsome, is he your new friend? If it is he surely likes black since he wore black plaid shirt and black pants with a black hat" Yura said as she took a bite on her toast. Chanyeol looked at her sister with confuse look. He kept on thinking who is this dude who loves black so much. He only know one guy who loves black and it was him and another guy he knows who love black and it was......... L!

 

Chanyeol was frozen for a minute then when he came back to his senses again, he sighed then continued eating again. When he got to his school he was walking slowly with a blank expression, not minding if he bumps into someone but that won't happen since the others were moving out of his way. He went to their "special" place, not even bothering to go to his first class. He sat down while staring at the floor. Chanyeol wasn't alone, Eunjung and Hyomin was there along with D.O, Kai and Sehun who didn't go to their class either. 

 

"Oh Chanyeol-ah! Aren't you suppose to be at class?" Eun Jung asked 

 

"Aren't you all suppose to be at class too?" Chanyeol replied while the others chuckled earning a glare from Eun Jung. 

 

"Touché.. Anyway, what's with the blank expression? Usually your happy.... when you started dating Jiyeon" Eun Jung asked again while looking through a folder with a lot of papers. The others nodded since they notice Chanyeol coming with a blank face. 

 

"None of your business! Tch, if you need me.... Don't look for me" Chanyeol said coldly and left the room. The others stared at the door then to each other. They were shock on Chanyeol's sudden action but they just shrug and continued on what they are doing cause they though maybe Chanyeol has a problem and needed sometime to cool down.

 

Chanyeol went to where he usally goes when he wants to be alone and when he was still cold-hearted, the rooftop. Yup, you heard it right or maybe you read it right since your reading the story and not listening to it but anyway, he goes there to have some quiet time. He put his bag down then lay his body on a bench, a bench without a support for the back so you can lean on it. Chanyeol stared at the blue sky that was filled with white fluffy clouds that was shape into diffirent kinds of well you know shapes! While he was staring, he got bored then quickly slept there not even bothering to go to class anymore. 

 

- Lunch - 

 

The bell rang and it was lunch. People rush to the canteen just to get food and a table to seat and eat on. Jiyeon put her things inside her bag then took a glance on the empty seat right beside her. She sighed then went to the cafeteria with Areum, who kept on blabbing about clothes and stuff. Jiyeon barely even understand what she's saying because she kept on thinking about Chanyeol. Was he sick that he couldn't come to school? Did he woke up late? Maybe I shouldn't have let Myungie take me to school? this were the question that she kept on thinking on her head. 

 

"Jiyeon-ah? Yoohoo! Jiyeonnieee!" Areum said as she kept on waving her hands infront of Jiyeon's face. When she notice that Areum was calling her she snap out of her thoughts. 

 

"Ne?" 

 

"I was asking you if I should buy the shoes or not but you were thinking about something! What is it? Tell me so I could help you" Areum said with a heart warming smile on her face that made Jiyeon smile too hearing her friend that she was worried about her. 

 

"Nothing.. I was just thinking where Chanyeol went that he didn't go to school today" Jiyeon explained 

 

"Oh. Yeah I have notice that I wonder where he is? Kaja! Maybe the others know.." Areum and Jiyeon started walking again and Areum started blabbing about the shoes again while Jiyeon just chuckled. Once they reach the cafeteria, they quickly sat down where the others were sitting. Jiyeon look everywhere but no sign of Chanyeol. She sighed then took out a cute bento box full of her favorite food that Myungsoo gave awhile ago. Everybody turned their heads at Jiyeon's food and kept on asking if she made it herself and asked if they could get one too. 

 

"Woah! Noona! Did you made that? It looks delicious! But it would look good with bubble tea too" Sehun exclamied while bringing back his bubble tea addiction. 

 

"Yeah it looks delicious! But I think I could do better" D.O being the cook genius, boast again that he could cook better than anyone. 

 

"Hehehe thanks but it wasn't me who cook it, it was Myungsoo's mom! Myungie gave it to me when he fetch me awhile ago but I can asked his mom to make you guys too. She won't mind, she always make me this a couple of years ago" Jiyeon said while the others were nodding and thanking her but quite shock about the Myungsoo part. Eun Jung remebered Chanyeol going to the room alone and with a blank expression. *So maybe that's why he's acting strange Chanyeol is maybe jealous! But I'm not sure if he knows and maybe he has a diffirent problem*

 

"Have you seen Chanyeol? He didn't show up awhile ago" Baekhyun asked as he took a bite on his sandwich. The others shrug except for Hyomin, Eun Jung, D.O, Kai and Sehun, who saw him awhile ago. 

 

"We did! But we don't know where he went since he left with a cold expression. He was kinda scary awhile ago that it gave me goosebumps" Hyomin explained. 

 

"Did something happen Jiyeon?" Kai asked as the others stared at her waiting for an answer. 

 

"I don't really know he wasn't like that yesterday and I didn't go to school with him since Myungsoo fetch me awhile ago" Jiyeon replied. The others nodded then change the topic. Jiyeon excuse herself then went to the bathroom because she was feeling out of place since the others were talking about business and stuff taht she wouldn't understand because she wasn't rich. While she was walking, she notice someone going down the stairs and it was Chanyeol. She ran towards his direction while shouting his name but Chanyeol didn't even bother to turn around. 

 

"Yeollie! Where have you been I have been worried sick! I though you didn't come to school. Where were you?" Jiyeon asked but Chanyeol didn't reply, he was just walking not even looking at Jiyeon. 

 

"Yah! Chanyeol! Why aren't you answering?" Jiyeon asked again while she punch Chanyeol's arms lightly.

 

"Ask batman maybe he knows the answer. Now just leave me alone!" Chanyeol said coldly making Jiyeon stop walking and stared at Chanyeol. She was shock at Chanyeol's sudden action. *What happen to Chanyeol? Why is he being...... his old self?* People were looking at her with a weird expression because she was like a statue but she didn't mind all she was thinking was Chanyeol. When the bell rang, she snap out of her thoughts then went back to her class. 

 

When she reached her class, she saw Chanyeol sitting on his chair staring at the floor. Jiyeon quietly sat down on her seat while stealing glances at Chanyeol. She sighed that Chanyeol wasn't talking to her. She got bored so she decided to read one of her books.

 

Chanyeol notice Jiyeon stealing glances at him while reading her book but he didn't budge. He continued to stare at the ground even when the teacher came in and was calling his name to answer the problem. 

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

Another boring day. Yeah I decided not to talk to anyone first and be cold. Okay, I admit I am jealous but who the hell you care. Okay that kinda sounds harsh but who cares! I'm just a piece of sh*t, that could't even make my girlfriend happy. She always laughs when Myungsoo or "L" was with her but when she's with me she just smiles and well she laughs but not that much. How did I know that she always laughs when Myungsoo's around? I don't really know I just feel that she's that way. *sighs* Being in a releationship is quite hard. 

 

(end of POV)

 

 

Soon the bell rang again and it was dissmisal. Chanyeol was the first one to go out fo the classroom since again he didn't bother to bring out books, pencils, ballpen or a paper. Jiyeon sighed as she went out and secretly followed Chanyeol. When they reach the parking area, Jiyeon stop following him since he went inside his car and left. Jiyeon went to the nearest taxi stand and waited. It was gonna rain but great thing she brought an umbrella. 

 

*Awesome day! First, Chanyeol didn't even bother to talk to me and now its raining, great thing I brought an umbrella or else I would get wet again.. Chanyeol-ah why aren't you talking to me? Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry if I did* Jiyeon thought as she look at the ground with gloomy face. 

 

 


 

Hey! So another update. 

It is kinda a sad chapter isn't it? Poor Yeonnie, but mostly poor Yeollie! 

Sorry again for the late update I was busy going somewhere with my family because its Eid! No school! Yeah! LOL

I'm just enjoying it since its only one week but I will update tomorrow but this time it ain't a promise LOL so maybe I won't or maybe I will update tomorrow so yeah have a nice day!