Because I Love You

I'm Babysitting Park Chanyeol [Editing]

A week has passes and Jiyeon was sleeping soundly at her bed but it was ruined by the stupid and loud alarm clock. She sat up while rubbing her eyes and yawing cutely. She quickly fix her bed then went to the bathroom to wash up and change. Once she was done she went down to cook and set up the table. Jiyeon heard footsteps coming down the stairs and it was Yura. Yura told Jiyeon to wake up Chanyeol and she will just take her place. Jiyeon nodded then went up.

 

Jiyeon went up and stood infront of Chanyeol's door. She was thinking if she should go in or not because of what happen last week. *Should I go in? I should maybe he's okay now? Okay, Jiyeon just breath. FIGHTING!* Jiyeon went inside and saw Chanyeol sleeping on the floor with his guitar and song book. She sighed then went to Chanyeol's side. She examined Chanyeol's face and she can see that Chanyeol's nose was red. 

 

"Did he cried last night? Or he is sick?" Jiyeon put her hand on Chanyeol's forehead and he wasn't sick. 

 

"He did cried last night *sigh* Yeollie-ah, what happen?" Jiyeon stared at him then took a glance at his song book. She grab the book and read the lyrics. The words were painful and just sing one verse of it you will already cry. Jiyeon let out a sigh again and caress Chanyeol's hair. Little she didn't know that Chanyeol could feel her presence, Chanyeol begin to open his eyes slowly. He saw Jiyeon looking at him with sad expression written over her face. Chanyeol quickly got up. 

 

"What are you doing here? Can't you knock?" Chanyeol asked coldy while he put his guitar back on his case and grab the notebook from Jiyeon. Jiyeon sighed and told Chanyeol that she was just gonna wake him up. 

 

"I'm up now go" Chanyeol uttered then went to the bathroom leaving the teary eyed Jiyeon. Jiyeon thought what did she do wrong? What did she do that the old Chanyeol came back. Tears were already falling from her cheeks but she quickly wipe them since Yura came. 

 

"Jiyeon-ah is Chanyeol awake?" Jiyeon nodded her head and went out of his room tehn went down to eat. When Chanyeol was done changing, he went down to eat his breakfast he didn't know that Jiyeon was stealing glances of him. Once he was done eating Chanyeol quickly stood up from his seat then went out but he was stop by Yura. 

 

"Yah.. Aren't you gonna wait for Jiyeon?" Chanyeol look at her sister then Jiyeon, who was eating silently without any expression. Chanyeol sighed then sat down on the couch to wait for Jiyeon. When Jiyeon was done they went to the car then went off to school. The ride was completely silent no one dare to talk a word. Jiyeon tried to speak up but there weren't any good topics to talk about so she remained silent. They reach school and again Chanyeol didn't went to class. Jiyeon tried to follow him but she has a class to attend. She wanted to know what's happening to Chanyeol but she can't cut class. Jiyeon ruffled her hair and said sorry to God for not coming to class. She quickly ran and followed Chanyeol. 

 

She ended up at the roof top. Jiyeon opened the door and saw Chanyeol sitting on a bench while staring at the sky. She hesitated to come near him at first but she tried to drag herself. She sat a few inches away from Chanyeol. Chanyeol took a glance who sat beside him and it was Jiyeon. He was shock at first to see Jiyeon cutting class but kept his cool expression. 

 

"What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be at class?" Chanyeol asked 

 

"Well aren't you suppose to be at class to?" Jiyeon replied 

 

"Touché.. But seriously your not suppose to cut class since your the top of the class. Teachers like top students to be there so go or the teacher will blame me for dragging you here" Chanyeol said not even looking at Jiyeon. Jiyeon was a bit sad and happy. She was happy because she knew that Chanyeol still cared for her but she was sad since Chanyeol wants her to get lost. 

 

"Yeah I might be a top student but I am not leaving here until I get an answer" Jiyeon bravely said. Chanyeol look at her with a confused face, he doesn't know what is going on in Jiyeon's mind. 

 

"Chanyeol-ah, are you mad at me? You have been avoiding for a week now. What happen? Did I do something wrong? Just tell me please, I will make it up to you" Jiyeon asked while tears were falling down her cheeks. 

 

"A-ani.. It's just that I have problems" Chanyeol lied actually it was because he was jealous that's why he's avoiding Jiyeon. 

 

"What problems? Tell me, I'll help you" Jiyeon said as she grabs Chanyeol's hand and hold it tightly

 

"Nothing.. You don't need to know, just.... go" Chanyeol said while he remove Jiyeon's hand and turn around. 

 

"I told you I'm not leaving here without an answer! Chanyeol! What's the problem? Just tell me okay?!" Jiyeon shouted. The clouds to turn gray and thunders could be heard. 

 

"It's because I'm Jealous! Jealous that you have been spending time with that Myungsoo guy or L something. You're alwys with him! You don't even know that I, your boyfriend *points at Jiyeon*, is getting jealous. Don't you know that Park Jiyeon huh? I spend my time enduring the pain. The pain that has been crushing me in the inside. So that's why I'm ignoring you! Happy know that I told the answer?" Chanyeol stared at Jiyeon, who was speechless. He quickly grab his bag and went out of the rooftop. 

 

Jiyeon wanted to chase him but she was glued to the chair. She felt some water hitting her body, she look up and it was raining. She thought about what Chanyeol said and he was right. Jiyeon was spending her time with her bestfriend that she use to like but not her boyfriend that she really loves. She cried silently as drops of rain poured even harder. 

 

- Lunch - 

 

Jiyeon went out of the rooftop. She was completely wet and her eyes were puffy and her nose was red. She was walking by the halls while people were staring at her with disgust and hate. Some were pitying her but they didn't bother to help you because they thought you were involve in a fight or something. Jiyeon was like a walking dead because she was walkign like a ghost wihtout emotion. Areum and Soyeon saw Jiyeon and quickly went to her side. 

 

"Jiyeon-ah what happen to you? Your all wet!" Soyeon exclamied 

 

"Yeah! And Jiyeonnie where have you been? The teachers were looking for you! I was really worried I thought you were sick or something and now I think you are gonna get sick kaja! Let's change you" Areum said as she and Soyeon drag the lifeless Jiyeon to their room. They gave Jiyeon extra clothing to wear. She change into it and followed them with still lifeless emotion. 

 

Everybody was eyeing Jiyeon who was staring at her food not even moving. Everybody was so worried about her and they were worried to since Chanyeol is missing..... again. 

 

"Jiyeon-ah eat your food or won't have energy later" Suho warned but Jiyeon still didn't move.

 

"Noona! What happen? Tell Sehunnie! I will give you bubble tea if tell me!" Sehun said as he tried to cheer Jiyeon up but it didn't work. They all sighed and continued eating. When they were done they went to their respective class. Areum and Baekhyun help eachother (for the first time) to drag Jiyeon to their room since she wasn't moving. They place her on her seat and went to theirs. Theyh kept on stealing glances at her but she didn't even move. Teachers were calling her but she didn't listern. They let her go only this time since Areum told she has a problem. 

 

As time pass by, it was dissimisal and Jiyeon was still staring at the ground. He rwere still puffy because she cried silently awhile ago. Finally she took her bag and silently went out of the clasroom. She decided to go to the school garden for peace and quiet. When she got their she saw Chanyeol lying on the ground with puffy eyes too. She take few breaths and went to him to apologize. 

 

She took little steps while going there until she finally reach Chanyeol. Chanyeol felt that someone was blocking his light so he look up and saw a lifeless Jiyeon. He was shock at first to see her in this state but again he tried to keep his cold look. 

 

"What now?" Chanyeol asked in an irritated tone. Jiyeon sat down and said sorry and explained everything.

 

"I-i just wanna say... sorry. Sorry if you felt that I completely forgot about. Actually, I really wanted to spend time with you, it's just that Myungie is my best friend slash fake brother. He and his family raise me like there own. I just wanna help them in return since they did a lot for me like feed me, bought me stuff, raise since my aunt hates me. They were like a family to me.. A family that I only got to spend time with little time. I wasn't really ignoring you okay, actually when I was with Myungsoo all I talk about was you! A good and caring boyfriend. Yeah maybe Myungsoo tried to get me from you but I rejected him" Jiyeon paused a minute as she stares at Chanyeol with those sorry eyes. 

 

"I rejected him because... I love you! Your the one I like Chanyeol-ah so please.. forgive me" Tears were forming on Chanyeol's eyes, he tried to look away and stop his crying but he and Jiyeon look up as someone aprroach them and killed the mood. 

 

"Yup she rejected me! Even though she has a crush on me years ago but I think she move on since I rejected her too so now! Please just forgive her! Stop with this drama its making me and the others cry!" Myungsoo said as she points at T-ara, who were crying really hard, and EXO, who were trying to hold back their tears and kept on chanting "Guys don't cry! Guys don't *sniff* cry!" . The two giggled at their reaction. Jiyeon look at Chanyeol again with a so-do-you-forgive-me? look. Chanyeol smiled and said yes. 

 

"Yes! I forgive you!" Jiyeon hug Chanyeol tight just like in movies. T-ara were still crying because of jealousy. 

 

"I really nead a boyfriend!" 

 

"I know right" 

 

The two laugh again. Jiyeon turn around to face Chanyeol but suddenly Chanyeol kiss her. She was shock but quickly responded back. EXO and Myungsoo covered their eyes while T-ara cried even harder because of serious jealousy. 

 

"Yah! Not in public!" 

 

"Get a room!" 

 

"My eyes! It burns!!" 

 

"Eww Chanyeol and Jiyeon eww" 

 

"Yah all of you be a man! And stop covering your eyes"

 

"Then why are you covering yours!" 

 

"I really need a boyfriend!!" 

 

"I wanna have my first kiss too!" 

 

"When will I ever find the right man?" 

 

The eneded the kiss. The two blush madly because it was their first kiss especially Jiyeon since she was wishing that Chanyeol would steal her first kiss and it happened. They look at the others and laugh because of their funny and shocking faces.

 

 

"And thats how me and your dad met! Isn't it romatic?!" 

 

"Yeah yeah we get the story! Can't you tell another one?!" 

 

"Umma! You are so luckly!"

 

 


 

Hey~ so here's another chapter. 

Sorry if the some of the partsaren't that sad. I tried my best so I hope you like it!

I wonder who are those people at the end? LOL it's so obvious I know you will get it. 

 

Don't forget to 

SUBSCRIBE (if you haven't yet subscribe or you kept on unsubcribing! Yes I know that someof you are unscubscribing and it hurts!)

            COMMENT (I wanna know your opinions! So just comment down below don't be shy to express your feelings but no bashing!)

                         UPVOTE (If you can and I would be really happy if you did! I am not really forcing you okay? Its your decision, you choose!)