Dino and Myungie

I'm Babysitting Park Chanyeol [Editing]

"Is Jiyeon here? Park Jiyeon?" the guy asked. Making everybody turn their head and making Jiyeon's eyes widen. Everybody look at Jiyeon who was still frozen on her seat. All hermemories with him pop out of her head. The way he took care of her, when her aunt doesn't. The way he comforted her, when no one was there. He's smile, laugh, talk and everything. 

 

"Myungie?" Jiyeon asked as she stood up. Her eyes were getting teary as she saw her one and only bestfriend slash brother. 

 

 

"Myungiee!!!" Jiyeon shouted as she ran towards the guy and gave him a big hug. The guy or so called Myungie hug her back. Everybody was shock especially Jiyeon's boyfriend, Chanyeol, who was pretty jelous because you can see on his eyes flames. 

 

 

"Oh my god Dino! I miss you so much! You look great!" he said as they break the hug. Jiyeon punch his arm lightly as she let out a small laugh. She turn around and saw her friends giving her a what-is-happening-and-who-is-he? look. Jiyeon giggled a little as her friends expressions were quite funny because there jaws were hanging low and flies could already be seen going inside them. 

 

 

"Myungie?"

 

"Dino?!" 

 

 

T-ara and EXO said in unison making Jiyeon laugh again. She grab the guys wrist and drag him inside. She was about to introduce her friend but she was cut off by some little boy who was shouting: 

 

 

"Jiyeon Umma!" 

 

 

Jiyeon turn around and saw a a kid running towards her. She quickly gave the boy a hug. After the hug she carried the boy then went to the guy's side. Exo and T-ara's jaw fell even lower that it could almost touch the ground. 

 

 

"Jiyeon Umma?!!"

 

 

They all shouted in unison again.

 

 

"Yah stop shouting everything we said! Anyway guys this is little boy here is Kim Mavin (Moon Mavin actually I just change) and this guy over here is Kim Myungsoo but you can call him L even though i call him Myungie. He's one of my awesome, caring and loving bestfriend in the whole wide world!!" Jiyeon said making Myungsoo or L laugh on his silliness. 

 

 

The others just nodded their heads. Chanyeol was still angry and REALLY jealous to see Jiyeon with another guy even though she just said that he is just a bestfriend. 

 

 

"Umma! You're alive! Huhuhuhu Mavin miss you" Mavin said as he hug Jiyeon again. 

 

 

"Who told you I'm dead?" Jiyeon asked making Myungsoo look away. 

 

 

"Appa told me you were dead that made Mavin cry" the little boy said as he points at Myungsoo. Jiyeon glared at the smiling Myungsoo for telling Mavin she's dead. 

 

 

"Yah, Park Jiyeon! You told us you're just friends but why is the kid calling you mom and that guy his dad? Is he really your son? What about *couch* Chanyeol *cough*" Eunjung said while she kept on fake coughing. Chanyeol rolled his eyes as he heard his name clearly even though Eunjung was coughing. 

 

 

"Oh.. I forgot he is actually Myungsoo's brother. He just call us his parents for fun." Jiyeon explained. Chanyeol let out a sigh because he thought it was really Jiyeon's son. Baekhyun saw Chanyeol starring at the floor so he aapproach him. Baekhyun sat down next Chanyeol. He examined his face first before saying something. 

 

 

"Yah, Why so serious? (LOL G-Dragon) Eyyy! Are you jealous?" Baekhyun asked as he pokes Chanyeol not even minding that the others were surrounding Mavin because of his cuteness. Chanyeol didn't answered. 

 

 

"I'm right, right? You're jealous! Chanyeol is jealous! chanyeol is jelou--" before Baekhyun could finish his sentence Chanyeol covered his mouth and glared at him making Baekhyun nervous. He know when Chanyeol is like this it means he's really really really angry. He could kill 100 people when his like that. He reminded his self not to make Chanyeol angry but it kinda slip off his kind.

 

 

"Try to say a word again and your dead got it?" Baekhyun nodded his head as he quickly left when Chanyeol took of his hands on his mouth. While the others were talking to Myungsoo, Jiyeon approach Chanyeol while carrying Mavin with her.

 

 

"Yeollie-ah you have been quiet since I introduce Myungsoo? Wae? Did you met him before? Did you two fight?" Jiyeon asked 

 

 

"Ani.. Its just.. uh I'm bored" Chanyeol lied 

 

 

"Ahh arasseo then let's go out and play with the others later.. Ooh Mavin meet my boyfriend, Chanyeol" Jiyeon said as he introduce Mavin to Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiled and wave at the kid. Mavin ignored Chanyeol and look at Jiyeon again. 

 

 

"Umma what about Appa? I thought you like him?" Mavin said making Jiyeon laugh akwardly 

 

 

"That was years ago and I like somebody else okay?" Jiyeon said while Mavin just nodded. He look at Chanyeol again suddenly pointed at him. 

 

 

"You! Just because your umma's boyfriend (that sounded kinda wrong LOL) that doesn't mean i'll call you appa! Myungsoo hyung will still be my appa and you better take care of umma or else i'll send you to jail okay?" Mavin said. Jiyeon scolded him but Chanyeol just laugh and nodded. Everybody stared at them with jealousy printed all over except Myungsoo. They were jealous because they look like a cute family. 

 

 

"*sigh* I envy Jiyeon. Even though she's poor she has an awesome life!" Boram said as she cross her arms. All the T-ara members nodded their heads in agreement. 

 

 

"How long have they been together?" Myungsoo asked 

 

 

"Oh just almost a month" D.O said as Myungsoo nodded his head. Myungsoo went to seat next to Jiyeon because he has something to say to her. 

 

 

"Dino! Come at my house later my mom is gonna cook your favorite and because she wanted to see you even though she's at the car but come later okay? You can bring your friends if you want!" Myungsoo said 

 

 

"Hmm.. I'll come! Can't wait to see your mom again" Jiyeon happily said 

 

 

"Kaja Mavin-ah.. Maybe mom is looking for us. How did you even got here?" Myungsoo said as he took Mavin from Jiyeon then left. Jiyeon  rested her head on Chanyeol's shoulder because she was tired carrying Mavin he gain a lot of weight LOL.

 

 

"So you guys wanna come later?" Jiyeon asked 

 

 

"Hmm.. He seems kinda nice" Suho said 

 

 

"Of course! He and his mom took care of me when I was little even though his the same age as me his like an older brother who would do anything for her younger sister" Jiyeon proudly explained. 

 

 


 

So yeah.. Myungsoo won by a lot of votes! A LOT OF VOTEESSS! 

LOL. Anyway I hope you like the chapter and stay tuned for the next one.

I think I'll post it tomorrow ^^

 

Annyeong~