The Hell School

I'm Babysitting Park Chanyeol [Editing]

Jiyeon's POV

 

*Toooooooooot*

*Toooooooooot*

 

"Hmmmmmm" I rubbed my eyes then check the time it's already 6:45 am ... WAIT WHAT?

 

"I'M ALREADY LATE!!!" I screamed then get off the bed then rushed down I heard my aunt screamed of anger 

 

"YAAH! Jiyeon! Just because you're staying here and you're my relative it doesn't mean you can scream all you want! You know I'm still sleeping! So just shut that ING MOUTH OF YOURS!" 

 

I just ignored what my aunt said because I'm used to her screaming anyway. I rushed to the kitchen and made breakfast for two cause my aunt told me to make breakfast for her from now on..

 

"Ppalli Jiyeon ppalli" I whispered

 

So after I ate and rush to my room and change clothes, brush my teeth and rush down stairs again its really tiring but I'm used to it too .. 

 

"I'm leaving Aunt Lisa!! breakfast is on the table! Annyeong!" I screamed while i rushed out the door 

 

I didn't really hear what my aunt said but I know she's screaming in anger. So I kept on running because I'm really really late!

 

"Ppali Jiyeon ppali.. only a few more blocks! FIGHTING! " I cheered to myself 

 

I'm almost their but I tripped "Ouch!" great! I'm already late and now I can't run! Could this day get any worst?! So I run again even though it really hurts.. 

 

"Yes! I'm almost ther--" 

 

*S P L A S H* 

 

"Yah! My uniform! It's ruined!" I screamed.

 

I looked at the car in front of me then went to the drivers window then shouted.

 

"Yah! You pabo! looked at my uniform its ruined! And you didn't even say sorry? Aish, people these days!!" 

 

The car window went down and there was a guy wearing shades and he look like the same age as me.

 

"Sorry.. Its not MY fault that your blocking my way.. PABO." then the window closed and the car start and he drove away. 

 

Now how am I gonna present myself in school? I look like a human chocolate.. Oetteokhae?!. Who ever he is, I hope he dies! 

 

*C L A A A A N G*

 

I heard the school bell rang.. Aigoo! Only 5 minutes left before classes starts. What about my uniform? Arghh never mind I hope no one notice. I ran towards the gate and a lot of people look at me and I can see from their expressions that they are disgusted by me and I heard a lot of whispering but I didn't mind actually cause who cares about their opinion.

 

"Hey, you!" a girl shouted at me but I didn't look at her and i kept on walking 

 

"Yah! I'm talking to you.. Are you deaf or something?!" the girl shouted again and this time she pulled my hair. Now she caught my attention. 

 

"What the are you doing at this school? Are you even a student? Why don't you get out of here? You don't belong here anyway.." she said while she raised her eyebrow. 

 

I didn't answer then again I continue to walk.. Then she pushed me.

 

"Are you mute?! Why are you not answering? Or you want me to kick you so you could answer?! Uh never mind maybe I could get germs from you..." 

 

Her gang kept on laughing at me.. Now I'm really mad I stand up and said "Why are you teasing me? Huh? Did i do anything wrong to you.. I'm just walking here and minding my own business! You're just wasting your time bullying me!" 

 

"How dare you talk back to us like that! Huh?!" she said 

 

"WAIT? you told me to answer right? Now I'm answering then you say how dare i talk back to you? maybe your the one who is crazy!" 

 

She slap me hard.. and I could see her hand mark on my face. 

 

"Slap her again and I'm the one who is gonna kick you out of here!!" ---??? 

 

 


 

Hello this is my first fanfic!!! 

Sorry if its to be continued cause i think its already long hehehehe but i'll try to post it later

So stay tuned... XD    

don't forget to subscribed and comment :)))