Valentine's Day!

I'm Babysitting Park Chanyeol [Editing]

It's a lovey day. The birds are chirping, the sun is shining brightly and especially couples everywhere. Well, not really a special day for loners LOL. Jiyeon and the others were inside their special room, chillin. The room was full of gifts of course, since T-ara and EXO has a lot of admirers but not Jiyeon. She only got a few gifts like 2-4 gifts including Chanyeol's gift. 

 

There were no classes because they made a Valentine's program. There were a lot of booths outside for the elemtary and highschool students to play. Some booths were couple games and there is one booth that you can get married fun right? Actually not fun they have to tie your hands together, so you have to be with your partner where ever you go. How can you go to the bathroom then? 

 

Anyway, Chanyeol and Jiyeon are sitting together in one place, playing something on Chanyeol's phone while T-ara is on the other side talking about how they want to be like Jiyeon because she has a date for Valentine's day and EXO, they are just chillin', not thinking about Valentine's day. 

 

 

Jiyeon's POV

 

Whoo~ 1 month has passed already? Its already February, the month of love for couples and sadness for loners LOL. There's a lot of gifts in here for Eun Jung, Hyomin, Boram, Soyeon eonnie and Areum and all the EXO members and yes including Chanyeol. They are supper famous. I might not have recieve many presents but it didn't make me feel down because I love the present Chanyeol gave me.

 

He bought a stuff panda with a ring that was on a string then he wrap it around the panda's neck. It kinda remind me of Kris' friend Tao? He really has big eye bags but it kinda look good on him. I bought Chanyeol a shirt since I am not that rich and I kinda wasted my money on the watch I gave him for our monthsary. 

 

I'm here playing with Chanyeol's phone. He told me to beat his high score on Minion Rush. You know that cute little yellow.. umm well I know you have seen them.  He's score is 2 million something. I don't know if I can beat him! Its my first time playing it. It will took me months to beat that score LOL. 

 

 

"Yeonnie are you done beating my score?" Chanyeol asked. He calls me Yeonnie as a nickname and I call him Yeollie cute right? No? Okay..

 

 

"Ani! That's the 8th time you asked that question! And how will I beat your score?!" I shouted almost everyone looking at me but they turn around again minding there own business and I heard EXO giggling. 

 

 

"Wow! Chill.. Calm down.. Sorry I'll buy you a phone later so you can practice" Chanyeol said 

 

 

"What? No its fine. My phone isn't broken" I said as I show him my phone but he wasn't smiling he was giving me a poker face.

 

 

"I know it isn't broken but that phone is so old! This is like from the 18th century. Yeonnie were in the modern days now! You should atleast let me buy you an Iphone or a Samsung Glaxy s4" He said while pointing at my phone. 

 

 

"I know my phone is old. You don't have to rub it in. And this was gift from a friend of mine" I said 

 

 

"Tch.. That friend of yours doesn't have a good taste on phones.. No worries I'll buy you later arraseo?" He said. I just sighed and nodded. It was really a gift from my friend since the phone that my parents gave me when I was young was broken so he bought me a new one so we could contact eachother but his far away and I think he change his phone number. 

 

 

"Jiyeon nooonaa! Buy me bubble tea! My hyungs doesn't want to buy it for me!!" Sehun shouted out of nowhere that made jump of my seat. I look at Sehun who was pouting while his arms are crossed. I just smiled then went to his side. 

 

 

"I'll buy you later okay?" His pout turn into a smile then he surprisingly hug me. 

 

 

"Thanks noona! Your the best unlike some people" he said as he stick his tongue at Baekhyun, Suho, Kai and D.O.  

 

 

"Hey break it up she's mine!" Chanyeol said as he push Sehun. 

 

 

"Tch meannie!" Sehun said as he crossed his arms again. 

 

 

"You know Jiyeon-ah you should stop babying Sehun he should learn how to be a man! Like me. I'm sophisticated, handsome, smart, responsible and not like Sehun who asked for bubble tea and pouts like a nine year old" Baekhyun said as he stands up proud of him self. I saw the other members of EXO and T-ara rolled their eyes, cough and acting like they wanna puke or something. 

 

 

"Says the guy who wears eyeliner!" I heard Areum shouted that made everybody laugh. Baekhyun's jaw drop then his facial expression turned into an angry one. He sat on his chair as he crossed his arms like what Sehun did awhile ago. 

 

 

"Yeah, by he meant was Sehun has to act like Suho hyung" D.O said as he points at the smiling Suho. He is right Suho is one of the most sophisticated, handsome, smart and responsible I know. He's like an angel who was sent down from heaven. 

 

 

"Yeah! But what about Luhan hyung he drinks bubble tea but you don't call him a baby evenb though he has that baby face of his" Sehun exclaimed

 

 

"Well he does drink bubble tea but he doesn't asked it on a baby way he asked for it in a calm voice" Kai said 

 

 

"Yeah so that's why you don't have a girlfriend" Baekhyun said out of nowhere 

 

 

"Says the guy who doesn't even have a girlfriend!" Areum shouted again making us laugh. She gets funnier everyday. I saw Baekhyun's experssion turn into an angry one again but this time his like a killer getting ready to kill someone so we stop laughing. I guess this Valentine's Day won't be boring after all. It's kinda fun celebrating it with your friends than bveinbg a alone, crying because you don't have a boyfriend or something. 

 

 

Someone's POV

 

Finally I'm back. I really miss Korea! Time to find my bestfriend, Jiyeon! I wonder how she's doing. I really like her to come with me in America but since her Aunt didn't allow her so yeah. I wonder why, she kept on telling that her Aunt doesn't like her. Tch, anyway we stop by her aunt's house awhile ago LOL she told me that Jiyeon already found a place to stay but she doesn't know where. She did told me about her school and so I went there I'm actually almost near. 

 

I wonder hwo did she get the money to find another house. Oh I remeber that her aunt said she got a job. Poor dino~ Yup I call her dino because she acts like one when we were little. 

 

 

"Honey we're here!" My mom said as she turn off the engine. Yup my mom drove me here because she wants to see Jiyeon too along with my little brother. We all like Jiyeon because she's smart, funny, cute and a very kind person. I step out of the car then went inside the school. The place was crowded I guess there having a program. Oh yeah its Valentine's day today and I don't even have a date. I wonder if Jiyeon has a date? Of course she has. She's really pretty. We go to the same school back then and she has a lot of admirers.

 

 

"Annyeong haseyo oppa!" I heard a girl said as she tug my shirt. Maybe she's about 9 or 10 I don't know. 

 

 

"Annyeong haseyo! Do you by any chance can help me?" I asked her as I kneel a little bit to reach her level 

 

 

"Hmm.. What is it?" She said as she smiles 

 

 

"Do you know Park Jiyeon?" I asked her again and her smile became bigger. I guess she knows her. 

 

 

"Ah! Jiyeon sunbae! I know her! She tutored me once. She is very nice and pretty but I wonder why people hate her?" the girl said as she tap her chin. People here hate Jiyeon? What? That's odd. She really nice, kind and caring. Did she change, well its impossible cause the kid just told her she's nice. Maybe she's just acting infront of the child's parent. But I don't think so. 

 

 

"You know her? That's good could you bring me too her?" the girl nodded her head but before we could leave another girl shouted her name. 

 

 

"Yah! Bora! Where have you been I've been looking everywhere for you! Stop leaving okay? Mom is gonna kill me again" 

 

 

"Wae? We are just in the school! I'm not gonna get lost and I have to go, I have to take this handsome oppa to see Jiyeon sunbae" the little girl name Bora said as she points at me. I smiled at her noona, who was staring at me with wide eyes and wide open. Bora shook her head then drag me with her leaving her noona. As I walk, I heard people whispering. 

 

 

"Who is that guy? He is so cute!!" 

 

 

"I wonder if he's a new student?!" 

 

 

"Eiiip! I think I found my soulmate!!" 

 

 

"Who cares I'm way more handsome!" 

 

 

"Says the guy who has braces!" 

 

 

Wow! People here is very judgmental. We went right then up then left and I'm pretty tired. Does she really know where Jiyeon is or is she just scamming me? After a long walk we finally reach a room. Its says "EXO and T-ara's Room". What is this? Is she taking me to the council or something? I look at the girl with a confuse expression and she just giggled. 

 

 

"This is were Jiyeon and the other pretty and handsome sunbae hangout and mianhe if we took so long to get here I kinda forgot where it is" She said as she bows 

 

 

"Ahh aniyo.. I'm fine you go maybe your sister is looking for you again" she nodded then left. So this is where she hangouts? So she's popular but why does people hate her? *sigh* That girl has a lot of explaining to do. I knock on the door and I heard someone shouted. 

 

 

"Can someone get the door I am closer to the door but nah!!" 

 

 

Well that's kinda weird and lazy. The door open revealing a girl with a short hair. 

 

 

No one's POV

 

Jiyeon and the others went back to minding there own business after Areum mocked Baekhyun. Chanyeol and Jiyeon there, EXO there and T-ara here. The place was big so they don't have to worry about space. As they were talking and laughing it becamse silentwhen they heard a knock. 

 

 

"Can someone get the door I am closer to the door but nah!!" Kai said as he chill back. Eun Jung rolled her eyes and cursed Kai for being lazy. As she opens the door he saw a guy smiling akwardly at her. 

 

 

"Is Jiyeon here? Park Jiyeon?" the guy asked. Making everybody turn their head and making Jiyeon's eyes widen. 

 

 


 

Annyeonghaseyo again! Sorry for the long a waited chapter.

*sighs* I'm really sorry the test surprisingly came out so I have to study and yeah.

I believe I broke my promise again T_T

MIANHE GUYS! I promise AGAIN to update ASAP! 

 

Anyway, I'm making a new poll for the mystery guy who just appeard

I'm sorry if he took to long to apear LOL

 

So here it is! 

 

 

So you only have to choose between Myungsoo, L.joe or an ulzzang!

If you don't like any of the three please comment it down bellow or  PM ME! I don't know why I chose L.joe okay? Well maybe I do because sometimes I saw fanfiction about him and Jiyeon so yeah! 

 

And T-ara's MV came out!!!!! Eiiip! I love it!!! Jiyeon was so awesome and y and cool! Thanks core media for giving her more lines except that other MV she has only one! So thank you and screw you! LOL All of them were beautiful. I do like Eun Jung's hair. 

 

Number 9! Number 9!

 

Because I Know (well duh?! LOL) 

 

Oh yeah and IU's mv came out too! The mv was y but IU still looks innocent! LOL