Class Christmas Party

I'm Babysitting Park Chanyeol [Editing]

"Thanks ma'am comeback" the sales lady said as she bowed at Jiyeon. Jiyeon bowed back then left the store. She bought a dress for the Christmas Party tomorrow since she doesn't have a decent clothing to wear. She went to the taxi stand to get a taxi. Once she went home, she immediately dump herself on the bed. 

 

Jiyeon's POV 

 

Another long day! Practice for the dance then took care of that giant baby, Chanyeol, who kept on whining. Woohoo fun right? I got up then cheked the time on my tiny clock and its 8:00 pm. Yup I bought a dress awhile ago for the party tomorrow. Its a flowery dress, Its just a simple one since I don't wanna dress something expensive. 

 

 

 

Great thing it doesn't show my back. Okay, I know your curious what on my back right? Its a burn okay?  Anyway it started at the day of the fire and also the day that my parents died. Me and my mom was trying to go out of the house but all the wood was falling and one wood landed on my back and it really hurts. And how my parents died? When I already got out my mom came in the house to get my dad since he was stuck but they didn't make. 

 

 

*sigh* I wish they did make it so I wouldn't be in this situation. But if they "DID" make it, I wouldn't have met Eun Jung and the others and especially I wouldn't have met Chanyeol, that annoying freak. LOL 

 

 

"Better got to sleep!" I took some clothing at my closet then change into a comfatable clothes. After I change I went to bed. 

 

(end of POV)

 

 

~ ~ ~ Next Day ~ ~ ~

 

 

"Jiyeonniee~" Areum shouted while running towards Jiyeon, who was holding a paper bag. Areum gave Jiyeon a big bear hug, that she can't breath anymore. 

 

 

"Yah, Areum-ah let go of Jiyeon" the two girls turn around and saw Eun Jung, Hyomin, Soyeon, Qri and Boram walking like some super models, since they were cute, expensive but simple designer clothing. While they were walking some of the boys were droolin, some were fake fainting and some were winking at them.

 

 

(Boram's clothes) (Eunjung's Clothes)

(Hyomin's clothes) (Qri's clothes)

(Soyeon's clothes) (Areum's Clothes)

 

 

 

"Woah! My eonnie's looks so beautiful!" Jiyeon said 

 

 

"Thanks Jiyeonnie but you look even better that dress looks so cute! Where did you got it? It looks so expensive! Is it made by famous designer huh?" Hyomin asked while she cling her arms on Jiyeon's arms. 

 

 

"Umm I just bought it in a store and its not expensive and I don't know who made this hahaha" Jiyeon said while laughing, The others laugh too except for Hyomin since she was embarass for asking those questions since she forgot that Jiyeon can't afford anything so expensive. They stop laughing since the boys came. 

 

 

"Ayo! Wassup!" Kai said 

 

 

"Hey ladies" Suho said while waving 

 

 

"Hello" D.O said 

 

 

"Hey!" Baekhyun said while doing an aegyo that made the Eun Jung and the others fake gag. 

 

 

"NOOOONAAAA" Sehun shouted while running since he was left behind. He immediately hug Jiyeon that they she almost lost her balance but great thing Hyomin was beside her that she caught Jiyeon just in time. Eun Jung smacked Sehun's head making the little guy squeal like a girl. The others laugh at Sehun but he just pouted. 

 

 

"Yah Sehun-ah why are you calling me noona? We have the same age" Jiyeon asked while patting Sehun's head even though he was taller than her. 

 

 

"Actually Sehun is supposed to be second year but he skip since he's smart and because he got the money to persuade the principal to skip one year. Well not really since the principal is EunJung's uncle hahaha" Suho said putting his arms around Sehun's neck

 

 

"Yeah and Areum too" Baekhyun said while pointing at Areum but she just rolled her eyes then cling her arms on Jiyeon. After 10 minutes all of them went to their respective classroom. Jiyeon, Areum and Baekhyun went to theirs since they are classmates. Once they got there they saw their classmates partying like theirs no tomorrow. At the side of the classroom there was a huge buffet. 

 

 

"Oooh! Food!" Areum squeled 

 

 

"Seriously food made you squeal?" Baekhyun asked but Areum ust rolled her eyes then drag Jiyeon to the buffet leaving Baekhyun alone. 

 

 

"Woah there are so many food and it looks delicous" Jiyeon said while grabbing a plate for her and Areum. The two turned around because they heard someone shout. Jiyeon and Areum saw Kris standing by door while the girls were screaming like they saw bug or their make up got runied. Kris saw Jiyeon looking picking food with Areum so he walk towards their direction. 

 

 

"Hey Jiyeon and Areum! Merry Christmas!!" Kris said while putting his arms on Jiyeon's and Areum's neck. 

 

 

"Hey Kris, you look good today since all the girls scream like they saw an expensive bag" Areum said then shove a cupcake on . Jiyeon shook her head in amusement. 

 

 

"I know I look good! Hahahaha anyway the party just started and you guys are eating already" Kris said while grabbing a piece of chip then shove it on his mouth. 

 

 

"What? They look delicious. Try some say ahhh" Jiyeon said while giving Kris some food. 

 

 

"Hmmm they do taste delicious so you ladies wanna dance?" Kris said in a seductive way making the two girls gag. 

 

 

"Eww Kris eww" Areum said 

 

 

"Hahhahaha yeah it doesn't suit you that much" Jiyeon said while laughing and clutching her stomach

 

 

"Hey Kris!" the three teens turn around and saw Baekhyun waving at them. Kris wave back and made a handshake with him. After partying about 2 hours the teacher bang the ruler on the table to gain their attention. 

 

 

"Okay guys.. Time for exchange gifts!!" The teacher said making his students shout. 

 

 

"Okay at the count of three everybody will give their gifts okay? One two............. three!" Onc etheir teacher said three they all exhange gifts. Jiyeon look for Yoomin. She kept on looking since they were so many of them. Once she saw Yoomin, she ran towards her direction. Jiyeon tap Yoomin's shoulder making her jump in surprise. 

 

 

"Yah! You scared me! What do you want?!" Yoomin asked in an angry tone 

 

 

"Sorry! I just want to give you your gift see?" Jiyeon said while showing her the paper bag. Yoomin looked at her in confuse then took it from her hand. She immediately open the bag and saw a cute expensive dress. Yoomin's eyes widen since that's the dress she wanted but her parents warned her if she buys the dress they will confiscate her credit cards.

 

 

"How did you buy this dress? Do you know this is expensive right?" Yoomin asked still looking at the dress

 

 

"Let's say I have a genorous and rich boss" Jiyeon chuckled 

 

 

"Oh tch I thought you bought it yourself. Anyway here's yours" Yoomin said while giving her the gift. 

 

 

"Wow this is heavy" Jiyeon said as she tries to carry the box 

 

 

"Yeah since its a make up kit, so you can be as beautiful as me! Not really as beautiful as me but.. Just open your gift" Yoomin said then left to go to her friends who was still flirting with boys. Jiyeon put the gift on the table then opened it. It was a make up kit. She opened it and it revealed a set of make up. Like blush, lipstick, eyeliner, and etc. *Well this is a nice gift tch*

 

 

"Okay let's party again!" The teacher said then the music started with G-Dragon's Crayon. Jiyeon turned around to find her friends but they were busy talking with someone else. She was quite bored since she doesn't want to dance or talk with someone because she doesn't know their names. She decided to go out then walk all over the bulding. Once she got out she saw Chanyeol leaning on the wall while his eyes are close and listening to music. 

 

 

She went near him then poke his arm but he didn't move. She tap his shoulder but he didn't move agin. Jiyeon tilted her head as she examine his face again. 

 

 

"Stop looking at me" Chanyeol said that made Jiyeon jump in surprise 

 

 

"Yah! You scared me!" Jiyeon said while punching his arms 

 

 

"Ouch! For a girl you have a strength of an ape" Chanyeol said while massaging his arms 

 

 

"Is that a compliment or an insult?" Jiyeon asked while folding her arms 

 

 

"Both" Chanyeol said as he flick Jiyeon's forehead. 

 

 

"So what did you get?" Jiyeon asked while leaning on the wall too

 

 

"This headphones.. you?" Chanyeol asked 

 

 

"A make up kit.. Its inside since its heavy" Jiyeon said while ppinting at the door 

 

 

"Let me guess Yoomin gave you that? " Chanyeol asked and Jiyeon nodded 

 

 

"Tch she always gave girls make up kit" Chanyeol said while shaking his head. Jiyeon just laughed then stop since she was just laughing alone. There was an awkward silence but it was broken since Areum came. 

 

 

"Jiyeon-ah your here. I thought you left! I was looking everywhere for you" Areum said while panting

 

 

"Hahahaha sorry I was kinda bored" Jiyeon said 

 

 

"Oh okay.. Hey Chanyeol. Anyway let's go in I have something to show you" Areum said then grab Jiyeon's hand then dragJiyeon with her. Jiyeon looked back at Chanyeol then wave goodbye but Chanyeol just stared at her. 

 

*But I still wanna talk to you*

*But I still wanna talk to him*

 

 


 

Hello! My lovelies kekeke

Anyway sorry for the boring chapter 

I'll make it up to you, somehow XD

Subscribe, Comment or Upvote if you can ^^

 

 

 

Oh yeah this what EXO wear. Just click their name!

Chanyeol

Kris

Kai

Sehun

Baekhyun

D.O

Suho

Luhan (sorry if he didn't appear)