Grand Christmas Party (Part 1)

I'm Babysitting Park Chanyeol [Editing]

"Okay! You all improve! I think will win later! Good job! Now since the competition is still later you can roam around the school. Theres a lot of Christmas booths, food and other thing well you know that! Now have fun and be back in an hour okay?" their teacher said while the students kept on nodding. Jiyeon pick up her stuff then left along with Areum. 

 

 

"So hows life?" Areum asked while she cling her arms on Jiyeon. 

 

 

"Same same... Areum-ah can I ask you a question?" Jiyeon asked while looking down 

 

 

"Hmmm. What is it?" Areum said 

 

 

"Umm.. I kinda like someone but I don't if I really like him" Jiyeon said as she played with her fingers 

 

 

"What? Hahahaha weird question.. So your asking you like someone but you don't know if you really like him" Areum asked while Jiyeon just nods. 

 

 

"Hmm let me see.. How do you feel when your with him?" Areum asked as they sat on a bench and chill. 

 

 

"Umm I don't I'm comfortable when I'm with him and sometimes I'm happy" Jiyeon said 

 

 

"Okay.. Well does your heart beats fast when your with him?" Areum asked again. 

 

 

"I don't really know" Jiyeon replied. Areum just nodded then she kept on tapping her chin. Jiyeon looked at Areum and giggled a little. She was like a detective solving a crime scene. 

 

 

"Wait.. Whose the unlucky guy first hahahaha" Areum joked but Jiyeon glared at her. 

 

 

"Sorry whose the guy anyway? Do I know him? Is he from another school? or what?" Areum said 

 

 

"Ummm well you know him and his our friend" Jiyeon said in a whispering way but Areum heard her clear. Areum was shocked but happy in the same time. She went closer to Jiyeon with a happy expression printed on her face. 

 

 

"Who? Who is it? Is it Suho? Kai? D.O? Luhan? or Kris?" Areum asked still a happy expression printed on her face

 

 

"Umm you for got Baekhyun" Jiyeon said but Areum just rolled her eyes. Jiyeon giggled, she doesn't know why Areum is mad at Baekhyun. When Areum heards Baekhyun's name she will puke, well not literally she just act like she's gonna puke. Jiyeon wants to ask why she hates Baekhyun but she nah.. Areum will just leave. 

 

 

"Umm its actually chanyeol" Jiyeon said as she whispers the end so Areum wouldn't understand what she said. Areum looked at Jiyeon with a puzzled expression. 

 

 

 

"What?" 

 

 

"Its chanyeol" Jiyeon said and again she whispers the last part. 

 

 

"What?! Say it outloud already!!" Arem shouted while shaking Jiyeon making the people pass by look at them with a digust exprssion but she didn't give a damn since she was so curious whose her besfriend's crush. 

 

 

"Its Chanyeol okay? I don't know why I like him" Jiyeon said.. Areum's smiled so hard that can reach her ears. After 5 minutes of silence Areum started to scream making other people look at her but she didn't mind again since she was so happy. She kept on shaking Jiyeon, who was trying to calm her down but she can't. 

 

 

"OMYGOSH! You like ---" Areum was about to say "Chanyeol" but Jiyeon covered . 

 

 

"Shut up! Okay? People are looking and don't tell anyone.. Now could we talk about this while walking I'm hungry" Jiyeon said still covering Areum's mouth. Areum nodded then the two went to a booth full of food. Unfortunately, someone heard their conversation. He grab his bag that was lying on the floor then left the school. 

 

 

Meanwhile, Yoomin was with her friends inside the bathroom fixing their hair and putting makeup, lots of make up. Actually they are there to discuss their plan to make Jiyeon's life miserable. 

 

 

"So you ask her to go to the Janitors closet then locked the door and close the llights.. okay?" Yoomin said while putting on mascara 

 

 

"Okay.. And you will get the solo part" Hyemi said while putting on a lipstick. Yes there was a solo part but the teacher gave it to Jiyeon since she was a great dancer. Yoomin was so furious that she didn't got the part that she almost flip the teachers table. 

 

 

"Yes I will get the solo part since Jiyeon wouldn't be there and I'm the only one whose greater than the rest ahahaha" Yoomin said while she and her friends laugh. Great thing no one heard them cause they lock the girls bathroom. *Better watch your back Jiyeon cause I'm gonna get you this time*

 

 

 

To be continued...


 

I know Its short but I can explain LOL

Anyway my parents and my uncle and aunt decided to go on camping since 

well I don't the reason why.. XD

So see ya! Oh yeah please don't forget to read my other fanfic "Something New" ^^

Don't forget to subscribe, comment or upvote if you want ^^

 

Here's a cute gif of ChanYeon

I made it myself LOL I know its not cute -___-"