Thank You Gift and Exchange Gifts

I'm Babysitting Park Chanyeol [Editing]

*Toot* *Toot*

 

Jiyeon stood up then started fixing her bed. Jiyeon felt so alive and strong today because of Chanyeol, who help her yesterday and the day before that. She went to bathroom to change into their school uniform. She went to the kitchen to cook breakfast since she woke up early today, like 3:15 am. Sometimes she woke up early than her alarm clock since she still have to wake her sleepy master.

 

"Why am I so alive to today? Eh maybe its because of yesterday. I should maybe get a thank you gift for him? What shall I get him? Shallget him a thank you card or a cake or friendship bracelet.. Oh wait we're not that close and now I'm talking to myself" Jiyeon said while cutting some vegetables. After she was done cooking and eating, she grab her bag then went to Chanyeol's house.

 

 

~Chanyeol's House~

 

Jiyeon opened the gate using the key that her boss gave her. When she got inside, she put her bag on the couch then went directly to the kitchen to cook for her young master. While she was cooking a vegetable soup and an egg on top, she still kept on thinking what will she give to Chanyeol.

 

"What shall I give him?" Jiyeon aksed herself

 

"Give him what?" -??

 

Jiyeon jump from her place cause she was startled. She turned around while touching her chest and saw Kris waving at her. 

 

"Yah! You almost gave me a heart!!" Jiyeon said

 

"Oh mianhe" Kris siad while sratching his head

 

"Its okay" Jiyeon said then continued cooking. Kris went closer to check what Jiyeon was cooking.

 

"That smells the delicious " Kris said 

 

"Oh thanks.. I'll be cooking two more since I didn't know you and Luhan already came back.. Where is Luhan by the way? You two usually comes down together" Jiyeon asked while looking everywhere to see if Luhan was awake.

 

"Oh he's still sleeping since we came back late.. And who was the person you were talking about awhile ago? The one you will give something?" Kris asked  

 

"Its Chanyeol.. Since he took care of me yesterday and the day before that because I have a cold" Jiyeon said while putting all the food on the tray. The food looks like this: Vegetable soup and rice (just pretend there's rice) with kimchi and some sauce 

 

 

 

"What?!! You have a cold?! Why didn't you tell me, so I will come here" Kris said in a wrorried tone 

 

"Wow, Kris calm down. Its just a cold not a cancer hahahaha anyway Chanyeol did took care of since he was the one who left at school to walk by my one while raining but I'm fine" Jiyeon said then went upstairs leaving the worried and brokenhearted Kris.. *Aissh, I wish I was the one who took care of Jiyeon* Kris ruffled his hair then he sat down on a chair. 

 

Jiyeon went upstairs and saw Luhan who was walking down the hall like a zombie or a vampire who hasn't drink blood in weeks.. 

 

"Good morning" Jiyeon said 

 

"Wassup" Luhan said in a tired tone 

 

"Looks like someone is still tired?" Jiyeon chuckled 

 

"Yeah.. Doing bussines work is so tirin-- Oooh~ what's that? It looks yummy" Luhan said while pointing at the food 

 

"Its vegetable soup, rice and kimchi.. And no worries I'll cook for you and Kris later since I didn't know you two are already back but first let me wake up Chanyeol" Jiyeon said 

 

"Oh okay but isn't it a litle bit ealry? Its not yet 5" Luhan said while checking the time at his phone 

 

"I think its best if I wake him up early since that dude can sleep during an earthquake" Jiyeon chuckled. Luhan just nodded then went downstairs. Jiyeon went inside Chanyeol's room and she saw him still sleeping. Chanyeol opened his eyes then check around, he saw Jiyeon putting the food on the table. He shut his eyes then pretend that he was asleep. 

 

Jiyeon went closer to Chanyeol's bed so she could wake him up.. 

 

"Chanyeol-ssi wake up" Jiyeon said but the fake sleeping Chanyeol acted like he didn't hear what she said. 

 

"Aissh.. Why can't you just wake up when somebody is trying to wake you up (LOL)" Jiyeon said

 

(Blue for Chanyeol's thought)

 

*because I don't want to* 

 

"Chanyeol wake up.." Jiyeon said

 

*NEVER!*

 

Jiyeon went a little closer to Chanyeol's face and examined it.. Chanyeol was nervous in the inside cause she can feel Jiyeon breathing. *What is she doing? Why is her face so close to mine?*

 

"You really look so innocent when you sleep" Jiyeon said still looking at Chanyeol's face 

 

*Why thank you*

 

"But when you wake up the innocent face is gone" Jiyeon chuckled 

 

*Well that was rude?!*

 

"I can't belieave I'm saying this but you have a perfect eyes perfect nose and lips. And when you smile, you looks so cute. You should smile more often than that serious and boring face of yours *sigh* and now I'm talking to myself again. I am getting weirder and weirder everyday" Jiyeon said while smiling 

 

*No your already weird hahaha*

 

 

"Hmm should I give you as a thank you gift for taking care of me?" Jiyeon said while tapping her chin 

 

 

*I know the electric guitar I saw at the music store!! Wait you can't afford it since its 10,000 but your salary is 30,000 so you can buy it! Wait I am talking to myslef too.*

 

 

"*sigh* nevermind I'll ask Kris later.. time to wake you up.. CHANYEOL! WAKE UP!" Jiyeon shouted while shaking Chanyeol but he didn't respond again since he didn't want to be caught eavesdropping.. 

 

 

"Fine.. Wake up or I'll bang your guitar at the wall" Jiyeon said 

 

 

"You wouldn't dare" Chanyeol said while rubbing his eyes. 

 

"Good your up now eat your food and goodbye" Jiyeon said as she left Chanyeol's room. Chanyeol just rolled his eyes then went to the bathroom to change into his school uniform.. 

 

~School~ 

 

"Ok class as I told you yesterday that on December 6 we will have our Christmas party and of course there's exchanging gifts. See this box right here, inside this box are rolled up paper. In each paper your name is listed on it and each one will take one paper and whoever you pick you will give them a gift okay?" their teacher said while the students nodded. 

 

"So here pass it and to be fun I listed my name in it too hahaha" the teahcer said then gave the box to the students. After they all got a piece of paper they opened it to reveal who the person that they will give a gift. Some people were happy and some were not. 

 

"Who did you got?" Kris asked 

 

"I haven't open it yet you?" Jiyeon said 

 

"Wait... Arggh Its our adviser" Kris whispered then Jiyeon laugh. She opened hers and her eyes widen. 

 

"I got Yoomin" Jiyeon whispered 

 

"Oooh.. You got your rival.. I wonder who Yoomin got?" Kris said while looking at the ceiling. 

 

Yoomin and her friends checked theirs.. 

 

"Yes I got Jason oppa" Yuri said 

 

"Eiip! I got Hyunbi oppa" Hyemi said 

 

"Tch.. I hope I got Kris or either Baekhyun" Yoomin said.. As she open the paper her jaw drop.. Her friends saw their leaders expression and was curious who she got.. 

 

"Yoomin-ah who did you got?" Hyemi asked 

 

"I got..... Jiyeon" Yoomin said 

 

"Oh.. " Hyemi and Yuri said in unison.. 

 

"Ok I think everybody already checked their papers, now on December 13 is our "Grand Christmas Party" were we all the school celebrate Christmas and compete.. You all know about anyway, so we will be needing 1 female singer, 1 male singer, 3 female dancers and 3 male dancers to compete. So tomorrow we will be helding an auditon here inside the classroom since its big anyway. So prepare if you wanna join okay? And theirs no classes because we have to pratice. Oh and on 16 os our J.S prom okay? Now you may have your lunch" their teahcer said then left. 

 

*K R I N G*

 

Jiyeon stood up from her seat then went to Areum with a sad expression printed on her face..

 

"Areum-ah.." Jiyeon said in a tired voice 

 

"Wae?" Areum said in a tired voice too 

 

"Let's go.. and why is voice like that?" Jiyeon asked

 

"Oh its because of the exchange gifts.. And why is your voice like that?" Areum asked then they both left the classroom 

 

"Same.. Who did you got?" Jiyeon asked 

 

"Baekhyun... Out of all the person why him?!" Areum said while looking down

 

"Really? You should be thankful.. and could we exchange since you hate the person that you got" Jiyeon said 

 

"Yeah sure who did you got?" Areum asked

 

"Yoomin" Jiyeon said

 

"Oh.. Unfortunately I think I like mine.. " Areum said.. Jiyeon just nodded cause she knows that Areum doesn't like her too. Once they got to the cafeteria they sat down were the others are. Jiyeon sat down next to Baekhyun to asked if she could exchange with him since Baekhyun got Areum but he said no. *Aissh why her? why??*

 

"So who will join the competition for the Grand Christmas party?" Eun Jung asked 

 

"Me of course! I have a voice of an angel" Baekhyun said 

 

"Me.. I want to try" Areum said 

 

"Me! I will crush Baekhyun" D.O said

 

"Of course I'll join since I love to dance" Kai said 

 

"Of course Soyeon will join since she has a beautiful voice" Boram said 

 

"How about you Jiyeon wont you join?" Qri asked 

 

"I don't know how to sing" Jiyeon said while munching on her sandwich 

 

"How about you dance! Do you know how to dance?" Soyeon asked 

 

"Well yeah maybe a little" Jiyeon said 

 

"Then you should join!" Eun Jung said while patting Jiyeon's back 

 

"I don't know what to dance for the audition" Jiyeon said while scratching the back of her head 

 

"Then let's pick a song later!" Eun Jung said while the others nod in agreement. 

 

"Okay" Jiyeon gave a thumbs up. 

 

 

 


 

Hey! So some people asked about the "HE" that Jiyeon was talking about that when will he appear 

He will appear soon okay? I just asked you guys early so everybody will get an opportunity to pick 

So please wait ^^ 

Vote, comment and subscribe