Grand Christmas Party (Part 2)

I'm Babysitting Park Chanyeol [Editing]

"Jiyeon-ah! Let's go there! Let's have our picture taken!!" Areum shouted while pointing at the booth where a man was holding a camera and taking a picture of a group of students posing like idiots. 

 

 

"Okay.. You don't have to shout! I'm right beside you, you know" Jiyeon said 

 

 

"Mianhe.. Let's go" Areum drag Jiyeon to the booth but first they have to pay and well of course Areum payed since she's the one who wanted to take a picture. After the other stdents were done it was their turn. The camera man took four shots so they have to pose 4 diffirent poses LOL. They did a wacky, sad, happy and serious pose. After they were done the man said they have to wait like 30 minutes since they ahve to print it first. 

 

 

"Jiyeon! Areum!" the two turned around to see who was calling them and it was Eun Jung and the other T-ara members. 

 

 

"I told it was them" Eun Jung said

 

 

"Okay your right!" Hyomin said then pouted. Everybody laugh at Hyomin but they stop until they saw her glare. 

 

 

"So what are you guys doing?" Boram asked 

 

 

"Oh nothing just roaming around" Jiyeon replied as she points everywhere 

 

 

"Oooh how about let's get our picture taken!" Qri said as she points at the booth while jumping up and down. The others nodded in agreement then they went to the booth to get there picture taken. And again they have to pose 4 diffirent poses. After they were done they decided to seat at a bench to rest since they have to perform later. Out of nowhere EXO pop out. 

 

 

"Sup.." Kai said while trying to get a high five from the girls but they just stared at him 

 

 

"Hey.. Could you move a little?" D.O asked as he try to seat down on the bench but failed since the bench isn't long. 

 

 

"Sorry there are no more spaces" Jiyeon said. All of them just nodded then sat down on the floor. Jiyeon stop them cause their clothes might get dirty but they insist since they were tired from standing and walking. 

 

 

"Where's Chanyeol?" Soyeon asked. 

 

 

"I don't know maybe he's sleeping on the rooftop again. And has anyone seen my little but tall dosaeng, Kris? Cause he owe me a bubble tea" Luhan said while looking everywhere but everyone just shook their head. 

 

 

"Ooooh! Bubble tea where?" Sehun asked while shaking Luhan 

 

 

"Yah! Calm down we'll buy you bubble tea later" Suho said as he stop Sehun from shaking Luhan. Luhan said thank you since he was getting dizzy. Sehun pouted while his arms are cross. Everybody laugh at Sehun's cuteness but they stop immidately

 

 

"Who do you think will win later?" Baekhyun asked while hugging his knees 

 

 

"Us of course! I'm the best dancer in this campus" Kai said as he wink to the girls but they pretend to puke. 

 

 

"Us! We have Soyeon! She's a great singer!!" Eun Jung said while raising Soyeon's hands in the air. 

 

 

"No your not! We have Jiyeon! She's doing a solo later" Areum said while putting her arms around Jiyeon, who was trying to shut her up but to late Areum told them already. Everybody was amazed and congraluate Jiyeon except Baekhyun and Areum since they were classmates. Jiyeon just smiled and said thank you. 

 

 

"Areum! Jiyeon! Baekhyun!" they all turned around to see whose calling there names and it was one of their classmates. She said that their teacher is looking for them. They excuse their selves then left to follow their classmate to the classroom. Once they reach the classroom everybody was already there. 

 

 

"Whoo! I thought you guys were gone! Didn't I tell you to come back after an hour?" There teacher said while pointing at the three. 

 

 

"Mianhe." They all said in unison while bowing

 

 

"Arasseo now sit down we'll just wait for Yoomin okay? Where is that girl anyway.. Could she just stop putting on heavy makeup?" Their teacher said as he ruffled his hair. Areum and Jiyeon tried to hold there laughs. 

 

 

Meanwhile, Yoomin was roaming around the school holding a mirror while admiring herself until she bump on someone. 

 

 

"Ouch! Yah! better watch where your going?!" Yoomin shouted 

 

 

"Ahh minahe Yoomin-ssi" Yoomin looked up and saw it was Suho, who was stratching his head. 

 

 

"Ahh gwenchana Suho oppa I mean sunbae" Yoomin said as she tuck her hair behind her ear. 

 

 

"Oh Yoomin could you get me the mop on the janitor closet please?" Suho said with an angelic smile that almost melt Yoomin. 

 

 

"Ne!" Yoomin said then left with a smile printed on her face *Suho oppa talk to me! Eiiip that angelic smile of his is so cutee!!*. Yoomin then went to the Janitor's closet. She totally forgot the plan that she said to her friends that they will lock Jiyeon on the Janitor's closet. Yoomin went in the janitor's closet to get the mop but when she was inside the doors lock and the lights went off. 

 

 

"Yes! Yoomin will be so proud!" Yuri said as she left 

 

 

Yoomin was shock. She kept banging on the door while shouting for help. 

 

 

"Help!! Please help!! I'm claustrophobic!! Help!!" Yoomin shouted while she bangs the door. Her breaths became uneven then she started sweating. She kept banging on the door but no one heard her since all the people are now watching the performance of each class. 

 

 

"P-please h-help me!" Tears were already forming on her eyes. She sat down and hugged her knees tight. She started to cry  loud since she felt the walls are slowly eating her. 

 

 

"H-help p-please" Yoomin muttered. 

 

 

Jiyeon was laughing with Areum until she felt like she needs to go to the bathroom. She excuse herself then went to the bathroom. After she was done, she went direclty to the classroom. While she was walking she heard a girl crying. She ignored it at first and walk again but she stop again since she heard it again. She saw that the sound was coming from the janitor's closet

 

 

"H-hello? I-is anybody h-here?" Jiyeon stuttered while knocking on the door. She quite scared that it might be a ghost. She tried to open the door but it was lock. 

 

 

"H-help m-me please.." she heard a girl said between her cries. Jiyeon felt like the voice sounds familiar. Its sounded like: *Yoomin?! What is she doing here?*

 

 

"Yoomin! Wait I'll go get the keys!" Jiyeon said as she run to find the Janitor. Not so long she found the Janitor cleaning a room. She asked for the keys and the Janitor gladly gave it to her. She ran back then she opened the door. Jiyeon saw Yoomin crying. She went near to hug Yoomin. 

 

 

"J-jiyeon-ah?" Yooming asked 

 

 

"Ne its me.. Don't worry Yoomin-ssi.. I'm here!" Jiyeon said while patting Yoomin's back. Jiyeon help Yoomin to stand up since she still felt weak. Jiyeon brought Yoomin to the clinic to get her check up. 

 

 

"She's fine for now.. She just need some rest since she is claustrophobic.. Could you watch her first I'll tell your adviser what happen okay.." the nurse said while Jiyeon nodded. 

 

 

"Jiyeon.. Gomawo" Yoomin muttered while playing with her fingers

 

 

"No problem! How did you even end up on the janitor's closet?" Jiyeon asked as she sat down next to Yoomin. Yoomin told everything even the plan, Jiyeon was angry at first but she kinda laugh when she said that Suho's smile is so cute. 

 

 

"Let's blame Suho since he's the one who got you distracted that you forgot the plan hahahaha" Jiyeon said while laughing and Yoomin laugh too but they stop laughing until their teacher came in along with Areum, Baekhyun, Hyemi and Yuri.. 

 

 

"Omo! Yoomin! I'm sorry I didn't know it was you!!! I thought it was Jiyeon!" Yuri said as she hug Yoomin 

 

 

"Yoomin its great that your okay but I'll see you and your friends are suspended again because of the plan" their teacher said 

 

 

"Umm seonsaengnim.. You know there's no classes after this since we have a vacation because we have to celebrate Christmas with our family" Baekhyun said. Areum rolled her eyes then went near Jiyeon. 

 

 

"I know that Mr. Byun Baekhyun. What I meant is when vaation is over they are not allowed to come back to school for one week" Their teacher said

 

 

"Ahehehe sorry" Baekhyun said while scratching his head. 

 

 

"Now can you still dance Yoomin?" their teacher asked and Yoomin nodded. 

 

 

"But the nurse said you should rest" Jiyeon said as she looks at Yoomin with a worried expression. Yoomin just smiled and patted Jiyeon's shoulder and said:

 

 

"I'm fine! I'm Yoomin!" 

 

 

"Okay now let's go! We are almost next!" their teacher said then they all left to go down and perform. 

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * *

 

"Okay the candidates for 1st place are 3rd year - A (Jiyeon's class) and 4th year - B! (Eun Jung's class)  And the winner is...." 

 

 

All there fingers are cross. Wishing that they will win. 

 

 

"The winner is 4th year- B!!! And second place is 3rd year - A! " the announcer said as she gave the big trophy to the 4th year students. The 3rd year class were sad but happy that they won second place. They took the silver trophy then went down the stage. 

 

 

"I told you I sould have dance the solo instead of Jiyeon" Yoomin said but Jiyeon just shook her head in amusement and as she hug Yoomin and Yoomin hug back. 

 

 

"You two are friends?" Areum asked 

 

 

"I guess we are!" Jiyeon said 

 

 

"Hmm" Yoomin said while nodding and smiling. 

 

 

"Awww! Hugs!!" Areum shouted as she hug Yoomin and Jiyeon. The three laugh then went to their classmate to celebrate since their teacher said if they ever won 3rd, 2nd or 1st they will celebrate. 

 

 

 


 

Another boring chapter for you guys!!

LOL.. Anyway please subscribe, vote or comment!

Especially you silent readers! Wake up!

I need your opinions!!!!! 

 

Here's a weird gif of ChanYeon 

I made it myself LOL!