Another Concert

Fake Love at First Crash

Author's Note:

Hello everyone, once again I changed the format of the story. Still the same in some ways though. I'm still going with "chat" and POV mode, but when it is in the person's POV, their name/letter will not be typed out when they talk. All thoughts and narrations are italiacized. 

Now on with the story. . . . . 

=Jonghyun POV=

We arrived at the concert venue while they were rehearsing. It was pretty big, but (not to brag) not as big as OUR dome. Camille and Janna ditched us and met up with those two "friends" of theirs. We just decided to chill and watch in the front row.

=Camille POV=

"KUUUYAAAA!"

SAM: Hey, glad you guys made it. *hugs Janna and Camille*

J: *blushing*

ROBI: *walks up to us* Hey! *high fives J & me*

SAM: So all five of them came, huh? *gestures towards SHINee*

"Yep. And I'm still not introducing you to each other."

ROBI: Eh? Bakit naman? [Why?]

"Because. I don't want to."

J: *in the background, trying not to hyperventilate*

Janna, you're lucky I'm the only one noticing you. OPEN UP! You're so tense...

SAM: Aii, nako. Halika nga, ipapakilala ko kayo sa cast and crew. [Cmon, I'll introduce you to everyone.]

ROBI and SAM: *introduces us*

Whooa. Is that....Albie Casino? And...Kathryn Bernardo? Cool, Vhong Navarro is here too!

I'm trying hard not to look like an idiot, especially with all these famous people here. I can see that even Janna is starstruck. After all, who wouldn't? Oh yeah, I  know. Jonghyun and company. Ha, they don't even know who these people are!

J: Um, we'll just sit back and watch you all rehearse.

SAM: Okay, you can stay in the sidelines.

J: *nod*

DIRECTOR: Everyone! We have a litttle problem. Empress couldn't make it tonight, so we are missing one more performance.

Ooh. That's not good. 

ALBIE: So anong gagawin natin ngayon? [What are we gonna do now?]

VHONG: Oo nga, mamaya na yung show. [Yeah, the show is tonight.]

ROBI: Pakantahin nyo si Sam! Hindi naman siya kakanta, di ba? [Make Sam sing! He's not singing anyway, right?]

SAM: *silent*

DIRECTOR: Ano, Sam, kaya mo? [ So can you do it, Sam?]

SAM: Sure. Ka-duet ko si Robi! *looks at Robi teasingly* [I'll sing with Robi]

ROBI: Shoot, I'm game!

DIRECTOR: Aaaall riight, Sam, Robi, centerstage. Let's rehearse your performance now. 

SAM and ROBI: *going onstage*

ROBI: Wait, what song are we singing??

SAM: Ewan ko ba [I have no idea].

DIRECTOR: Okay you guys will be singing "Someone". Are you okay with that?

SAM and ROBI: Suure.

*music starts playing*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co3QsQRRcCI&feature=related 

WHooo! Gooo KUYAAA! 

J: *eyes wide, blushing, all the fangirl symptoms*

DIRECTOR: CUT! CUT CUT CUT CUT! Something isn't right. 

SAM: Hm? Ano? [What?]

DIRECTOR: We need girls.

ROBI: Uhhh...

DIRECTOR: Nasaan yung mga friends nyo? [ Where are your friends?]

What? Me and Janna? O.o

SAM: Here. *points to Janna and me*

DIRECTOR: Kanta nga kayo.

J: Uh....me?

DIRECTOR: Yes, you. Bilis! [Hurry!]

J: O-okay. *singing* You can't eat, you can't sleep, you can't weep when you love someone....Feels extreme when you dream and  you scream when you love someone...

DIRECTOR: Yes! Okay the other one.

"Me?"

DIRECTOR: Yes! Now sing.

"Let me be your someone to hold you tight, someone to make you feel alright. Every day and night, I wish that I was your someone.."

DIRECTOR: Ayos! Perfect. You guys are singing with Sam and Robi, hmm?

Okay, what?

J: K-kami? [Us?]

DIRECTOR: Yes, BOTH OF YOU. *snaps fingers* Will somebody please give them both a mic?

*random crew person hands a mic to Janna and me* Oookayy, I'm freaking out here! 

*music starts again* Deep breaths, deep breaths.

 

SAM:  *singing* You can't eat, you can't sleep, you can't weep when you love someone....Feels extreme when you dream and  you scream when you love someone...

J: *singing and smiling* If you feel that strong, can you say that one..Let me be your...

"Someone to hold you tight, someone to make you feel alright. Every day and night, I wish that I was your someone.."

ROBI: Someone to hold you when you're weak, someone to make you feel complete. Every day and night I wish that I was your someone..

*they sing the song, everyone breaks in applause*DIRECTOR: Wow, you guys are good. Just don't faint during the concert, all right?

J: Yes, sir! *laughing nervously*

"OMG we're singing onstage! Cooool."

DIRECTOR: Well you guys better get ready. The concert begins in an hour and a half, they're going to let the people in very soon. 

"Okay, thanks!"

=Taemin POV=

Wow. Camille-noona has a very nice voice! I never knew she did. Wow. And even Janna-noona! I bet Jonghyun-hyung likes her even more now!

=Jonghyun POV=

GAWD. I am so pissed. Why can't I be the one singing with her, huh? It HAD to be those guys. That should be ME.

-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

=Janna POV=

So we're all waiting for it to start. It should start in a few minutes. Wow I can hear the crowd. OMG can I do this? I hope I don't faint. 

*concert begins*

Soon enough, it's our turn to sing. I look at Camille and she smiles gently. Robi gives me an encouraging thumbs up, and Sam pats my shoulder. We step out into the open. Oh my. The lights..it's so bright. And there's so much people. Quickly I search for a familiar face in the crowd. I don't know why, but I choose to focus on Jonghyun.

*music starts* 

Okay. Calm down. Deep breaths.

 

SAM:  *singing* You can't eat, you can't sleep, you can't weep when you love someone....Feels extreme when you dream and  you scream when you love someone...

 "If you feel that strong, can you say that one..Let me be your..." 

C: Someone to hold you tight, someone to make you feel alright. Every day and night, I wish that I was your someone.."

ROBI: Someone to hold you when you're weak, someone to make you feel complete. Every day and night I wish that I was your someone..

All throughout the entire performance, I just looked at Jonghyun.

*they sing the song, everyone breaks in loud applause*

Wait, Jonghyun isn't clapping. What's wrong? Did I do anything? Ooh I think I freaked him out when I was staring. We all exit the stage and everyone congratulates us. I even got a hug from Albie! Y A  Y ! Haha. But I can't stop wondering why Jonghyun didn't clap...

Throughout the concert, I just sat in my chair, and thought. 

=Jonghyun POV=

She was staring. At ME. While singing, she was just looking at me. I kind of minded, but it made me feel like I was someone special. It made me feel like she was singing to ME. How I wish that was true..

When they finished singing, I didn't clap. Why? Because I'm not the one singing with her. Taemin is looking at me like, WTF? Why aren't you clapping. I ignore him. Che. BUT still, I have to admit. I love her voice. 

=Camille POV=

Whew, that was nice. Everyone applauded. Janna looks uneasy though...

Throughout the concert she was just there, sitting. 

FINALLY, the concert ended. It was getting boring backstage anyway.  We had to wait til there were absolutely no people out there to leave. Janna and I were heading out to meet the boys, when Sam approached us and invited us the to after party. I told him we'd be there, but the boys will be too. Thankfully, he agreed. It would've been a hassle if SHINee couldn't go. Or at least Taemin and Jonghyun.

We headed out to meet the boys, and they were all like, "Hey you guys are good singers!". Taemin was all, "Noona, can I have your autograph?" Jonghyun was silent.

Seriously, what is up with the two?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note (again!):

 Thank you everyone for reading! I know this was a long one, but I needed to put everything in! Some of them just popped up at the top of my head xD

Chapter 10 is coming soon. . . . . 

Meanwhile, please comment! 

Kamsa!