Unknown Chapter

Fake Love at First Crash

=Janna POV=

 

After the kiss, everyone's on shock. 

M: "Really Taemin? Really? You're worse than Jonghyun hyung."

Then everyone bursted out laughing. 

I just remembered that I need to go back and finish packing. "Camille, do you mind if I leave? I still need to finish packing," I said looking down. 

T: "Omo! Where are you going?"

C: "Taemin, remember the boy that we -"

T: "Yeah, what about him?"

"Wait, what boy? What did you do?" I started to panic. "Have you been fighing again? I thought you quit after what happened!" I practically yelled. 

C: "Janna, now is not the time to bring back the past and no I did not break any bones, I was held back. *stares at Taemin* *Taemin blush*  Anyways..... Janna is being forced to marry this douche so, we have to go back to Cali. Well for a more detailed explination, SHE needs to back to Cali and I'm being dragged and forced to go back with her." 

T: "Oh, okay. Now tell me what happened that made you quit fighting."

C: " Haha, about that....." she said nervously. 

"Well, I'll be going!" I so do not want to be in that mess. 

 

=Jjong POV=

After Janna left, Camille started to tell Taemin why she had to quit fighting. I can't believe she was in a gang and almost died. No wonder why I'm scared of her. After her little story, Taemin started to argue with her about how bad fighting is and how gangs are dangerous. I pulled Key out to the hallway so I could explain to him what happened between me and Janna in the hotel.

"I love her, but she keeps pushing me away. Now she's going to marry a wack job I don't even know. And by the way Camille talks about him, I don't think he's a very nice person." I whined.

K: "Well, you don't really have to know, since you're not actaully her boyfriend. Heck, I don't even know if you're friends. All I know is that you ran over her. And Richard? Yeah, he's not a good person. From what Camille yelled earlier, he cheated on her."

What?! I smacked Key on the arm. He looked at me with his 'WTF' expression. 

"Thanks for the support, bro!" I said sarcastically. 

K: "Arasso! Yeobo , if you love her, then you're heart will tell you what to do."

"Huh? What's that suppose to mean?" I was seriously lost. I should've talked to Taemin about this, at least he could dumb it down.

K: "Follow your heart danmit! Aigoo, you're such a pabo! What does Janna see in you?"

"Shut up!" I snapped back. I really don't know if Janna likes me or not. A sigh escaped my lips and I began to think. 

AHA! I got it! "Key, can you get me on a flight to California asap?"

K: " Sure wh- Wait. You're planning to follow her?"

"Yeah, that's what my heart is telling me." I said and smiled. 

K: " Okay fine, but you have to talk to manager-hyung and Lee Soo Man first. I don't want to be blamed for anything. And you have to take Taemin with you."

"Yeah, whatever. Just get me the ticket. And why Taemin?" 

K: "Becuase he will get mad if you go to California without him. Since Camille has to go back to, of course he would like to see her. I'll get you the ticket if you promise me one thing."

Aish! "What?" I asked curious on what he wants. 

K: "I get to plan you're wedding!"

That's what he wants? " Aish! I don't even know if I can get her back!" 

K: "Well make sure you do, I'm not getting you a ticket for nothing. I expect good results."

"You're such an umma." I rolled my eyes at him.

K: "Ticket or no ticket?"

"FINE! Just don't.......do anything explosive." I hope he doesn't. He could do something explosive for Taemin and Camille's wedding. 

K: "We'll see."

 

=Janna POV=

I lay on my bed and sighed. I had to get out of there. It was to happy, well not really. I bet Taemin and the rest are freaking out about Camille's past. I can't be happy right now. My laptop still had Jjong's picture on it. Huh. Wonder if he saw this. Eh, whatever. I turned it off and got back to packing. A few minutes later, I came across a list of stuff that people asked me to buy. I realized I didn't get the chance to buy all, so I ran off and did some shopping.

 

=few hours later, still Janna POV=

After my shopping trip, I rushed back to the hotel then back to the hospital to check on Camille. 

Taemin was next to a sleeping Camille. "Is she really asleep?" I asked making sure. 

T: "Haha. Yeah. "

I just realized he was the only one here. "Don't you guys have a scheduele today?" 

T: "Rehersal, but I don't have to go since I already got the dance down."

"Haha, you know, one day you have to teach me. You know, if I come back." I said feeling a little disapointed. 

T: " Sure anytime noona!"

We stayed quited for a while. It started to get awkward, so I decided to break it. 

"You really like her, don't you?" I asked. 

T: "Huh? What? Oh, vampire-ninja noona?"

Ninja? Where did that come from? "Yeah." I just went along with it. 

T: "Mmhhmm." He smiled and blushed a little. 

"Since when?" I asked. 

T: "Since that day she spilled ice-cream on me. When we first met. The way she freaked out got to me. I realized that she's very caring and will always put others before her. She's very protective when it comes to her friends."

"Aww. You know she's been crushing on you since, forever?" That's so sweet. It was love at first sight for him and her. Unlike me, it was fake love at first crash.

T: "Yeah, her friend/brother Sam told me."

"Omo! So this whole time you knew?" Ooh, if Camille finds out that Sam told him, he's going to get it.

T: "Yeah, but I never got to confirm it, til today."

Now I felt sad. I'm going to seperate these two love birds. I let out a sigh and said, "Sorry that we have to go at such a horrible timing."

T: "Noona, why are you apoligizing to me? You should apologize to Jonghyun-hyung."

"I wish I could Taemin-ah, but I can't." I said sounding depressed. 

T: "Ehh? Why not?"

"It's complicated" I sighed.

T: "Camille noona told me why you have to go."

"Aish, that girl has a big mouth."

T: "Why can't you stay with Jonghyun-hyung?"

"Because, I have to do this for my family. Because I'm a good girl. Because after all, I'm just a shawol and I don't mean anything to him."

T: "You may say that, but it's a different story. He even says your name in his sleep!"

"As much as I want to hear that, it makes things more difficult." I practically choked out.

T: *smiles* "I know noona." *pats my arm*

My face fell down. "You're doing this on purpose?"

T: "Maybe........" 

Gasp! "Taemin! You're not as innocent as I thought!" I said shocked. 

T: "Everyone grows up, right?"

"Pchaa, I guess." I shrugged. 

T: "If you were given a choice, would you marry Richard or Jonghyun-hyung?"

"You already know" I said looking away. 

T: "So hyung has a chance?!" he said filled with happiness. 

"Huh?  Even if I wanted to, I can't back out of this! There's no chance Taemin." I said sounding more depressed than I expected. 

Taemin slumps in his chair and pretened to cry. "Omo! Taemin-ah! Why are you crying?" 

Once I said that, Camille wakes up. Oh, I'm so going to get it. 

C: "Huh? What? Who's crying?" she said sounding alret. 

I nervously laughed. "Oh, uh, nobody! Hehe, how are you?" I said trying to change the subject. 

T: "Noonaaaaaa! She made me cry." *points to me*

"I see no tears! You're trying to guilt-trip me, huh?" A sigh escaped my lips.

T: "Like you said, I'm not that innocent!" *smile*

Camille fell back down on the bed and went back to sleep. I frowns formed on my face. "Aigoooo........"

 

=Jjong POV= 

Okay, here I go. Time to beg Lee Soo Man and manager-hyung for me to go to California. 

I knocked on the door to Lee Soo Man's office. 

SM: "Come in"

I walked in and bowed. 

SM: "Ah, Jonghyun, you're manager told me that you wanted to go to California, am I right?"

"Yes s-sir." Why am I nervous?

SM: "And you plan to bring Taemin along with you?"

"Y-yes sir." Why do I keep studdering?

SM: "Okay. I'll give you two a month, since you don't debut in three months."

"Thank you sir" I said bowing. I headed towards the door, but Lee Soo Man said something, totally unexpectied. 

SM: "Make sure you get her back Jonghyun."

"Bwoa?!"

SM: "Haha. Please, I've seen you're mood and personality change in just a matter of days. I knew there was someone that made you change and I do look at the media. Say 'hi' to Janna for me." *smiles*

"Yes sir."

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Hi guiiseee, this really IS an unknkown chapter, since I don't really know what to call it, and it was kind of a filler chapter. 

Thanks to my co-author, cammers, for writing this chapter for me. XD I couldn't go online for some time. 

School is almost starting, so updates will probably come less often, because I'm going to be busy with a lot of things.

Don't worry, I will still update ^ ^

Thanks eveyone for supporting this fanfiction (: I love you all :DDDD
 

FIGHTING! (: