Pool Party?

Fake Love at First Crash

 you!!!!!!!Keke, sorry for late update, but I'm back. There is a lot of school drama right now and I've been having writer's block. And hey, guess what, I found my glasses. Keke. And hey, Ms. Author-lady-person, I'm updating it using my laptop. Yeah, you heard me. MY LAPTOP! Keke. Well, on with the story.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=Nobody's POV=

As everyone got changed and went to the back, Sulli left, knowing that she was unwanted, even if Camille insisted she could stay. Sulli didn't want to be a burden to all of them. She already ruined their day.

As Ricky, and the rest of Teen Top, mostly Ricky, ran to the pool, Camille and Taemin were walking right behind them not minding the people around them.

Camille was in her black and white bikini, which bothered Taemin a lot, but she couldn't care less. It's not like she hasn't wore one before and she is comfortable wearing one with a lot of boys around. She does swim with Teen Top when they come and visit, so they weren't suprised to see her in one. Taemin kept glaring at the Teen Top boys and his hyungs to see if any of them were looking at Camille. It amused Camille how Taemin was worrying about that, when he was shirtless and not caring about himslef.

Janna came out in shorts and a tank top, which Jonghyun didn't like one bit. He wanted to see more skin off of Janna. As he stared at Janna with disapointment, Camille kept laughing.

C: "Hey, Dino! Were you expecting Janna to wear a bikini too?"

Janna raised an eyebrow waiting for Jonghyun's answer.

JJ: "Umm..........no?"

C: "Is that a question or an answer? Come on you're disapointed that Janna's not wearing a bikini. If you want to know, Janna never wore a bikni nor a one peice. She's to much of a goodie-goodie. Even if this was an all girl thing, she still won't wear one."

T: "How about you? Why are you so comfortable wearing a bikini in front to other boys? Not that I don't like it, it's just that you're showing to much skin." *pout*

L.Joe: "It's not like we haven't seen her in a bikini before."

Niel: "Yeah, noona always wears a bikini when she swims, if not a bikini, a one peice, if not, shorts and a bikini top."

L.Joe: "I kind of got used to it. The only time I was protective about it was when-"

L.Joe was cut off by Camille's death glare.

T: "Was when?"

J: "Taemin doesn't know?"

C: "No, and he doesn't need to know."

T: "Tell me, I want to know." *pouts*

C: "No!"

Ricky: "Aw, come on noona. Anyways, it was a long time ago, like it matters now."

Ricky got hit by the older male and a glare from Camille. Camille looked up to see that L.Joe got hurt when Ricky said that. Camille also was hurt. He was her first love and he did matter to her. Same goes for him.

K: "What is it? Why do those to look to sad?" *points to Camille and L.Joe*

C&L.Joe: "It's nothing." *looks away*

K: "It's not nothing. There is seriously something going one between you two and I think Taemin has the right to know since he is your boyfriend now."

Camlle hung her head down, not wanting to say anything to them.

J: "Key, I think you should just let it go. Camille really doesn't like to talk about it."

C: "CAP oppa and Chunji oppa? What are you doing?"

Camille looked at the CAP and Chunji. It looks like they were planning someting.

M: "Wait, WHAT?! You call them oppa and not us?"

C: "Well, I am closer to them. I knew them before they even debuted and they would sometimes visit with Niel."

O: "That's just unfair."

C: " What's unfair about it? I knew them for how many years now and I only knew you guys for a couple of months. I think it's fair."

M: "You *points at Camille* will call us oppa one day. I mean it."

C: "What ever"

Camille jumped in the pool, followed by the rest of SHINee and Janna. They started to play around in the pool, while Ricky looked like he was somehow hugging the pool.

About 30 minutes passed, and Kevin, Chase, Hazel, and Bridgette just arrived.

Bridge: "Unnie! Oppa! Where are you?"

C: "Hey! Guys come to the back. Look who came to visit."

As the four ran to the back, they imidiatly spotted Niel.

Hazel&Bridge: "NIEL OPPA!"

Chase: "HYUNG!"

Kevin: "NIEL!"

They all raced to give him a hug, yet failed and fell in the pool along with Niel. Camille quicky rushed to get Bridgette out of the pool, knowing that her swimming skills aren't that great.

Camille checked if Bridgette was okay and didn't get hurt as she was coughing .

C: "Are you okay?'

Bridge: "Yes unnie, I'm okay. Niel oppa, when did you get here?"

Niel: "Yesterday"

Hazel: *smacks Niel on the arm* And only now you come and visit?"

Ricky: "Okay, wait, why are you two all cooped up agianst Niel, can't you tell the handsome Ricky is here too?"

Bridge" : "Ricky oppa! Omo! All the Teen Top oppadeul is here!"

Chunji: "Yes baby girl. *carries Bridgette in the pool* Your, more handsome oppa is here."

L.Joe: "Yah! But I'm her favorite!"

Ricky: "No, the great Ricky is her favorite!"

Changjo: "Tch, you're all wrong. I'M her favorite." *wink*

CAP: "Like you stand a chance next to me."

T: "You're all wrong! I'm her favorite!"

Bridge: "I love all oppas, but my favorite oppa is Niel oppa!"

Kevin&Chase: "Yah! How about us? We're your REAL oppa!"

Bridge: "Yes, but Chase oppa is alwasy throwing Pikamin in the pool and Kevin oppa doesn't play with me as much as he used to."

Niel: Mehrong!

As everyone played around, Taemin pulled Camille out. He wanted to know what she and L.Joe are hiding. Even if it's going to hurt him or not.

T: "Camille, please tell me what you don't want me to know. Please, it's really bothering me."

C: *sigh* "Okay, it's just that Byunghun, er, I mean L.Joe was my first love and the way we broke up, was by force. He wanted to go back to Korea and I had to stay here. When he was gone, I still loved him. When I found out he was going to be in the same group as Niel, I thought it was suppose to mean something. After how many years with out him, I finally got to see him when Niel asked me if I would like to come and meet the members. When I got there, it looked like L.Joe got over me and moved on, while I still haven't moved on. When I met you, that's when I knew that I had to move on. I'm sorry if this disapoints you, but I still care for him Taemin. I'm sorry."

T: *hugs Camille* It's okay Camille. I understand. But you do love me right?"

C: "Yes Taemin, I love a lot" *kisses him on lips*

T: *Deepens kiss*

From afar, L.Joe was listening to their conversation.

L.Joe: You still loved me back then, even when I left? I thought you got over me, that's why I acted like I got over you, to show you that you're not the only one that moved on, but I guess we were both wrong. I still love you Camille. I'm not going to give up. You said you still care for me, so that means there's a possibility that you can love me again. Just wait Camille, you will fall for me again. I'm sorry Taemin, but I'm going to get back what's rightfully mine, which means I'm going to be stealing your girlfriend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the lazy author, it looks like I'm going to make a sequel, but I'm going to change the name. Okay? It's going to be under my name so, so worries. Kay, Bye~