I Know You're Scared

Fake Love at First Crash

=Camille POV=

Stupid Richard! Why do you have to part of Janna's life? Why are you such a f****** a*********?

*ring ring ring*

K: Yebbosayo?

"Key, what's the plan? I can hear what they are saying. We're going back to Cali. I don't want to go back to Cali. 

K: Calm down. Do you know what he's scared of?

"Yeah, he's scared of me. Why?"

K: What? He's scared of you? Why is he scared of you?

"Let's just say, he breaks my bestfriend's heart, I break his face. Same goes for the Dino Head."

K: Okay, here's the plan........................................................

 

=Jonghyun POV=
*at the fansign event*

Can this day get any slower? I'm so bored, but I can't show it of course. I have to smile, smile, smile this whole time. 

One fan after the other, just signing stuff---shirts, CD's, and there was this chick who made me sign her new pair of Converse. THAT was unexpected. I looked over to where Key was sitting and he had that evil look on his face. I was about to ask him something when a Shawol came up to me.

SHAWOL: Oppa, do you really have a girlfriend?

I smiled and nodded my head. 

The girl took a deep breath and, judging from what I know, was probably trying her best not to scream. I bet she's also thinking whether she should be happy or not that I have a girlfriend. 

Another Shawol also asked a Janna question.

SHAWOL: J-jonghyun-ah, what's her name?

I can't tell them her name, because they might start doing all this hate stuff and ruin Janna's life. 

I glanced at Key and I swear he keeps looking at me! I mean, I know I'm handsome and everything but that sadistic look on his face is creeping me out. He's up to something. Who knows what kind of Almighty-ness he's up to. I just hope I'm not involved. 

The event was supposed to end at 5:30, but we ended at 6. Oh, the fans. What would we do without you? After the event, some reporters were asking us questions as we were being ushered to the car. 

REPORTER 1: Everyone is dying to know, who is this girl you've been hanging out with so much?

Hm. "Uh she's my girlfriend, and for her safety and privacy, I don't want to disclose her name."

REPORTER 2: How long have you guys been together?

They looked at me and waited for an answer. "Ah we've been together for about a month now."

Manager-hyung tapped me on the shoulder and told me to get in the car. Thank you!!!!! 

Jonghyun, you're such an idiot, you KNOW they were going to ask questions about this. It's your fault for wanting to give them "candy". 

In the car, Taemin and Key were teasing me like there was no tomorrow.

T: Awww, hyung! You really care about Janna-noona!

"YAH! Shut up! I was doing that to save MY life! If they found out who she was, her life would never be the same, and she'd kill me for it! Not to mention Camille. I still think she hates me."

K: Oh Jonghyun. Admit it already! 

"What's to admit?!"

K: *rolls eyes* Your acting won't get you anywhere. Nothing gets past my Almighty senses!

"You're being conceited, and I seriously have no idea what you're talking about."

K: You're talking nonsense, you're more conceited than me!

"Whatever!" I am NOT going to have this argument again. I groaned and stared out the window.

=Key POV=

JONGHYUN!!! Stop denying it! I can see it! We can ALL see it! 

You know what, that doesn't matter. Because whether you like it or not, he's going to admit it. Soon. REAL SOON.

 

=Camille's POV=

"Hey Janna, I'm going out for a while."

J: Where are you going?

"Since when did you care where I go?"

J: Camille, I'm serious. Where are you going?

"I'm going to walk around the streets, find some drunk ajusshis and get ."

J: 'Kay good luck!

I feel hurt! Janna doesn't care about me. Nah, I'm kidding. Time to meet up with the guys.

*outside the SHINee dorm*

"Hey!"

K: Hey, I told you to bring a weapon.

I looked at the guys. They all had a weapon. Key was holding a chain, Minho had a baseball bat, and Taemin had a rubber hammer. A rubber hammer? Eh, oh well.  "I told you already, I don't need a weapon. I have my fists." I told that over dressed diva.

M: Look at you being all tough.

T: Yup. That's my noona! Tough as a rock. 

Did Taemin just call me HIS noona? I think I'm blushing. 

"And plus, I was one of the toughest girls back home. I just hide my tough side. My knuckles are made to break bones." I grinned at them. 

K: Whatever. *rolls eyes*

"Are you guys ready?" I looked at all of them one by one. 

K: Ne

T: Ne, noona!

M: Ne

"Let's go!" I had an evil smirk on my face and left with the three boys. Watch out!