Forced

Fake Love at First Crash

=Janna POV, before Camille arrived=

*at the hotel*

I sat on the edge of my bed and sighed. I'm really unlucky. Finding out that Richard was the one who caused this? Sheesh.

Wait...I know he wouldn't stalk me on his own will. He told me before that he didn't like me anymore. Then why is he here, asking me to get back together with him? 

He must've been put up to this.

*FLASHBACK*

C: Maybe it was your mom who gave him your new number. Your parents want him for you, don't they?

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I dialed my mom's number.

MOM: Janna! How's your vacation?

"Not good. Guess who I saw today?"

MOM: Who?

"RICHARD."

MOM: Oh. Did you guys talk?

"Yes, we had a very interesting conversation. He told me he wants to get back with me."

MOM: Honey, that's good!

"But MOM, I don't want to. I don't have feelings for him anymore. "

MOM: You loved him once, surely you can love him again.

"Maybe, if he didn't cheat on me."

MOM: Can you just try?

"Ma, why are you forcing me? You told me I don't have to love him again. Now you're asking me to try."

MOM: I-I'm sorry, honey. But now you have no choice. Y-your dad and I....we decided that you'll have to marry him.

"What?! WHY?! What's wrong? What happened?"

MOM: Our business...it hasn't been going very well. Richard's family has agreed to help us, on the condition that you'll marry him.

"Why me, mom? Richard can marry another girl! He even told me he doesn't like me anymore!"

MOM: Your uncle has told me that Richard needs to get  a lovelife. He's been so immersed in the business that he has no time for these kinds of things. He believes that you are the best choice for his son. If he won't get married soon, Richard will be disowned.

I was right. Richard was put up to this. Gahhh, now I have to apologize for being so mean earlier.

"Why didn't you stand up for me, Ma?"

MOM: Sorry hon, but then we have no choice. We desperately need help, and Richard's family was the first to lend a hand. Can you please try? If you don't agree to this, we'll be absolutely broke, and everything that your dad and I have worked for will go to waste. Do you want that for your family?

"N-no...Of course not, but I----"

MOM: Then it's settled. I'll have a chat with Richard. He'll come over and see you tomorrow, hmm?

"Fine. Bye." I hung up. Well, it's not like I have a reason not to agree right. This whole relationship thing with Jonghyun isn't real, anyway. What are the chances that he really loves me?

*Camille arrives, blahblahblah, Taemin calls her vampire-noona, he leaves*

C: How was your date with the Dino?

"Do you want to hear the good news or the bad news?"

C: Let's start with the good news. 

"Okay..Good news is...we kissed."

C: *sprays soda* WHAT?!?! Omo, this is awesome news! *squeal*

"Wait! You haven't heard the bad news yet."

C: Aww, it's going to burst my bubble, isn't it?

"Yeah, I think. I have to marry Richard."

C: *sprays soda, AGAIN* No way. 

"Yes way." I told her about the conversation I just had with my mom.

=Camille POV=

So what she's saying is that her family is going to be broke if she doesn't marry Richard. And if Richard won't marry her, he'll be disowned. Hmm.. They BOTH don't want to do this. But they have to. Well then. I guess that's not too bad. I mean, they can be friends or something, right? 

J: .....I mean, it's not like I have a reason to refuse, right? This relationship with Jonghyun isn't real anyway. I'm the only one who thinks it is. 

WHAT?! She did NOT just say that. Gahh! Jonghyun why can't you just confess already?? 

You know what, I'll talk to Key. He'll think of something.

=Richard POV=

I just got a call from Auntie saying that Janna already knows about the arranged marriage. She reacted pretty badly to it, but she agreed, knowing that it would help her family. I have to go and talk to her tomorrow. 

This is going to be hard for her. She's not used to making sacrifices, growing up with a lot of money and all. 

If I wasn't going to be disowned, then I probably would not have agreed to this. I know Janna doesn't like me anymore, and I don't like her either. Well no not really. I mean, I like her, but only as a friend. She probably hates my guts right now. I don't want her to hate me, so I'll have to explain that I don't want this marriage either, and if we could just be friends. I hope she agrees. Life would be so much easier. 

I closed the Internet tab on my laptop. Forget this, I'm not going to send any pictures. There was a lot of people at the cafe anyway, I don't want to add to the stress she already has.

=Jonghyun POV=

*at their condo*

I touched my lips softly, remembering the kiss. Her lips were so soft....and was that....strawberry I tasted? (A/N: O.o)

K:  *waves hand in front of my face* YAH! What's up with you today? Looks like someone's happy about a kiss.

"Huh? What no what are you saying? Pssh." I rushed to my room and locked the door. 

The last thing I needed was for anyone to find out I was falling for her.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I was supposed to put this chapter up yesterday, but my mom came home and I had to do an emergency shutdown. I wasn't supposed to be online XD

Well anyways, I hope you enjoyed! And please comment :)