So Goodbye

Fake Love at First Crash

Guise I'm going to do a (very) small time skip here, so this chapter will be when Janna, Camille, and Richard are flying back to California ^ ^

=Janna POV=

So today is the day.

We were taking a cab to the airport. Richard would meet us there.

I stared out the window the whole time, while listening to some music. I skipped all the SHINee songs, since the last thing I needed was to be reminded of.....yeah.

Traffic was so freakin horrible. Even if it was (really) early in the morning. 

>____________<

=Camille POV=

I knew better than to strike up a conversation with Janna. When she has her earphones, you better leave her alone. She's been staring out the window the whole time and I don't think she's even blinked. 

=Key POV, dorm=

I should probably get cracking on those tickets. Jonghyun probably wouldn't want to leave less than a week later to follow her. But then again, how EXACTLY is he going to follow her? I mean he doesn't know where she's going to stay! Aissh this guy, really knows how to act impulsively. 

Then again, impulsive has always worked out for the pabo, so I guess he'll be alright. 

=Jonghyun POV, dorm=

I got up pretty early today since I barely got any sleep last night.  

I dragged my lazy to the living room and found Key talking on the phone. 

Whoa, isn't his beauty sleep supposed to be until like, 9 or something?

I nudged Key on the arm. "Yah, umma! Why are you up so early?"

K: *covers phone* SHUSH! Pabo, can't you see I'm talking to someone? Do you want those tickets or not?

"Oh. Okay I'll just....sit here and be quiet....."

*after a few minutes*

K: Your's and Taemin's flight is scheduled for tomorrow, 10:15 AM. 

"OMO! Already? You work fast Umma."

K: *smug face* Well, I am the ALMIGHTY Key. You can't expect any less from me. Now. I've done my part, it's your turn to do yours. And DO IT WELL. Remember, I'm going to plan your wedding!

What a diva.

I'll go and wake up Taemin.  "TAEMIN! TAEMIN! GET UP!" I say while shaking him violently.

T: *tries to shoo me away* YAH! Hyung! It's not the end of the world!

Huh. I know what'll get him going. "Do you want to see your noonas?"

T: *gets up immediately* Vampire-ninja noona?!

Seriously. All he thinks about is her. Eversince she kissed him back at the hospital yesterday, he's become such a cocky little boy.

"Yes, your vampire-ninja noona."

T: YAY! Wait. How?

"Key got us tickets to California. We're going to stay there for a month."

T: *starts dancing* Yippiiee!

"You're such a kid. We're leaving tomorrow at 10:15 AM."

T: Okay! Now leave I'm going to do some packing.

He said WHAAAT? "YAH! Dongsaeng, you don't talk to me like that!"

T: Keke sorry hyung, I guess I'm growing up *smiles* Now seriously. Leave.

Aiisshhh, this kid. I shake my head and hit him hard before I leave the room. 

=Taemin POV=

Kekeke~

I'm growing up now! 

I can't believe we're going to see the noonas again! Especially Vampire-ninja noona! Wait. I should stop calling her that. I mean, I kissed her. I can call her by name now, right?

Kekeke~ 

Camille. That's a nice name.

*phone rings*

Omo, who could be calling me this early? 

Oh, it's Vampire----oh sorry. Camille.

"Camille! Aren't you supposed to be on your plane already?"

C: Camille? Who gave you permission to call me that?

"YAH! I kissed you yesterday! I can't call you noona after that!"

C: WHATEVER. Is anyone else awake?

"Jonghyun-hyung and Key-umma are awake. Jonghyun-hyung came in a bit earlier and told me that we're going to see you guys in California tomorrow."

C: Just like I thought. The dino is planning to follow her, after all. And you're coming because...?

"I want to see you! And aren't you with Janna-noona right now? Why are you saying that out loud?"

C: Hahaha NO. I'm....somewhere else. I'm not stupid, okay? 

"Of course vampires and ninjas aren't stupid."

C: YAH! Well anyways I just called to say goodbye, but apparently there's no use for that anymore since I'm going to be seeing you in a few days. 

"Kekeke~"

C: I know you guys are going to need help developing some sort of plan once you get to Cali so I'll make up an excuse to get out and meet you at the airport. What time do you arrive?

"I'm guessing around 6-7 AM in your time."

C: Alright I'll meet you there then?

"Mmhmm. Byeee. Sarranghae!"

C: Sarranghae!

=Camille POV=

Whew. Glad to hear that Jjong hasn't given up on her yet.

Now, all I have to do is keep Janna clueless about what's going on, and help Dino get her back.

Easy right?

=Janna POV=

Where the hell is Camille? 

We're boarding the plane in five minutes! What kind of a bathroom break takes almost half an hour? What did she eat? 

Oh, here she comes.

C: Sorry guys, there was a line at the bathroom.

"Really now."

C: *smiles*

PA SYSTEM: Passengers of Flight KR316 please get ready to board the plane.

Here I go. I grabbed my bag and stood up to get in line. 

I have no idea why, but I looked behind me, hoping that Jonghyun would have probably come after me and begged me to stay. Then again, this isn't some Korean drama where the really hot leading man runs after you in slow-mo and you turn your head, eyes filling up with tears of joy, ending up in each other's arms then kiss each other passionately. THE END.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

POP!

There goes my bubble. 

This is reality, and in reality, you don't have a lot of happy endings.

ATTENDANT: Miss, may I see your boarding pass and passport please?

Oh, right. "Um here." I said as I handed her my documents. 

ATTENDANT: Thank you, you can go in now.

"Thank you very much."

I looked back one last time. Again with the cliche. 

 

I took a deep breath before going in. 

 

So goodbye, Jonghyun. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Sorry for the wait! I've been busy! And like I said, the updates will come less often than they do. I hope you will still support me! (:

For this chapter, I didn't want to make it entirely sad, so I mixed in Jonghyun and Taemin's joy a little bit. XD

Comments?