A Jealous Taemin Leads to Unexpected Things

Fake Love at First Crash

=Camille POV=

 

J:Doc, is she okay? What happened to her?

Okay, I know my eyes are closed, and I'm suppose to be sleeping, but can you guys shut up! I have this major headache and last thing I want to do is hear all the things that are wrong with me. 

Doctor: Well, she has a high fever. She fainted due to lack of sleep and stress. She should be fine. She will be discharged tomorrow. 

Thank you, now can you leave. I really want to sleep. Danm, it feels like someone keeps staring at me. Wait, what? SOMEONE IS HOLDING MY HAND?! Who is next to me? Okay, calm down Camille. Just pretend to sleep and hear who's voices are here. 

J: Camille, stop pretending. I know you're awake. 

Crap! Gahhhh! NO! I'm keeping my eyes shut!

 

=Janna POV=

Once the doctor left, I thought it would be a good time to get Camille up. I turned around to see Taemin holding Camille's hand while she "pretended" to sleep. Aish, this girl thinks she can fool me. 

"Camille, stop pretending. I know you're awake."

She still won't open her eyes. I went closer to her. I looked down at her. OMG, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I perfer her asleep than awake. 

"BOO!" 

"Ah!" I yelped as I stumbled backwards, almost falling, but Jonghyun caught me.

C: Hahaha! You should of seen you're face. Hahahaha!

"You're sick and yet you still mangae to fool around."

C: Of course. Hehe. Taemin, you can let go of my hand now. 

Camille looks up at Taemin. She's blushing a little. I looked at Taemin, he was also blushing. 

M: Camille is there anything you would like? We'll go get it for you. 

C: Now that you mentioned, I would like B1A4's Gongchan and Jinyoung along with Boyfriend's Kwangmin and Youngmin. Oh, can you also get Minwoo for Janna. 

What?! I just stood there with a blank face. I could feel my cheeks heating up. Camille, why did you have to mention Minwoo at a time like this, with these guys?

 =Taemin POV=

C: Now that you mentioned, I would like B1A4's Gongchan and Jinyoung along with Boyfriend's Kwangmin and Youngmin. Oh, can you also get Minwoo for Janna. 

What? I thought Camille noona likes me. I guess not. I got my hopes up for nothing. I looked down at my feet. Oh, I'm wearing my purple socks today. 

K: Why do you need them?

C: I don't know. I just think they're smexy! Hehe. Well, not really Minwoo. He's Janna's.

"Yah! I'm HOTTER!" Omo! Why did I yell that out loud. 

C: Woah, calm down, I'm just kidding. Are you jealous?

"I-i.........." I cupped her face and crashed my lips against hers. I don't care if Janna noona and the hyungs are watching, I couldn't take it anymore. To my suprise, she kissed me back. Hehe, she does like me.