Engagement Party! Part 2

Fake Love at First Crash

 

=Camille POV=

Okay, so far so good. Janna is still clueless about everything. She believes that Jonghyun is actually here for Nicole. Heck those two barely know each other, yet their acting skills are something. Oh, time to eat.

Okay, I assigned at least three waiters for every table, so I made sure Min was at the table Janna and Richard was at. I’m watching them from my table, which is actually next to theirs so; I won’t have a hard time. I can hear Nicole and Jonghyun flirting in the background, okay gross.

Here comes Min. She’s starting to flirt with Richard while everyone is not looking and he’s actually flirting back. OHEMGE! He is so stupid! Okay, phase one complete. Phase two is after dinner.

T: “Camille, say ahhh.”

I rolled my eyes and opened my mouth while he fed me.

J: “You know you two make such a cute couple.”

T: “Thanks noona!”

J: “Why are you two here anyways?”

JJ: “Taemin wanted to see your wedding.”

Yes, blame everything on Taemin and everything will be fine.

J: “I don’t get why you’re here? I mean, if it’s for the wedding, I would be expecting Key not you.”

Aish, the cold shoulder. “Calm down, my gosh. Trust me he’s not here for you. Oh look it’s time to wish you luck in the future. Well I’ll be going.” I stood up and made my way to the stage.

“Ladies and gentlemen, may I please have your attention. Thank you. Well, I would like to open the mic for those who have a few words to say to the soon to be bride and groom.” I said through the microphone.

One by one, Janna’s and Richard’s parents came up and said something nice to the both of them. Now, it’s my turn.

“Hello everyone, as you all know I’m Camille. Janna’s bestfriend and the maid of honor for the wedding.” I put on a fake smile, pretending that I’m happy for the both of them. “I would like to say good luck to you in the future and hopefully, you two will be a happy couple. No matter how much the dress for the wedding wants me to rip it up and splatter paint all over its girly frills and ribbons, sadly I can’t. And I won’t since I’m going to be wearing it to my bestfriend’s special day. Maybe after the wedding, I’m going to rip it up and splatter paint all over it.” The crowd laughed. “I would like to say congratulations to the both of you. Thank you.” I walked down the stage and Janna walked up and gave me a hug. “I’m sorry.” I whispered to her ear.

J: “Sorry for what?”

“Never mind.” I smiled.

In the corner of my eye I can see Min walking to the room with Richard behind her. Time to make my move. ‘Now’ I mouth to the guys as Janna released the hug and they all went out. I turned back to Janna. “Janna, can you help me get something please.” I asked.

J: “Sure.”

I pulled Janna outside where we met Taemin and Nicole. I guess Jonghyun was inside already. “It’s in there, let’s go.”

J: “Okay.”

As Janna stepped in the room, I closed the door right behind her. I’m sorry Janna; I can’t let you make the biggest mistake of your life. She was banging the door from the other end. I lock the door, yes; the lock is on the outside.

J: “Camille! Open the door!”

“I’m sorry Janna. I can’t let you ruin your life.” I yelled back to the door. Then it grew silent, meaning that she and Jonghyun are talking. I stepped away from the door and walked towards Taemin and Nicole.

Something hit my leg, so I looked back to see 6 girls in really short shorts and black tops.

“Who the hell are you and what the hell do you want?” I growled.

The girl who I assume the leader was walked up to me and pulled my hair. “We were sent to keep you busy.”

I punched her in the stomach and she retreated. “Do you know who the hell you’re messing with? I’m guessing Richard sent you losers.” I spat.

“Hey! We are not losers!” The short one yelled. The really skinny one walked up and pointed at Taemin. “Hey, you’re really cute. Why don’t we go out for dinner when I’m done with her.” She purred.

“Over my dead body!” I growled. “That can be arranged.”

Nicole: “I’ll take the three on the left you take the three on the right. Just like old times huh Cam?”

“Just like times Nikki.” I smirked getting ready to fight. “Taemin, go to Kevin now. I swear if I break a heel, I’m snapping your neck.” I pointed to the leader.

T: “I’m staying here.”

“Aish, fine. Just don’t get hurt okay?”

T: “Yes ma’am.”

“W-wait. Did you say C-cam? As in the Cam?” the leader said.

“The one and only.” I grinned.

“I thought she had blonde and red highlights in her hair?” the short one said.

“I changed it, like it? Well since now you know me; it would be an honor kicking your asses.”

 

=Janna POV=

I banged on the door yelling at Camille to open the door.

JJ: “Janna, stop. She’s not going to open it, no matter how much you beg.”

“Jonghyun, I said I don’t want any funny business.”

JJ: “I don’t think this is funny, do you? I’m being straight forward here Janna.”

“J-jonghyun, stay away, I’m warning you.” I stumbled backwards, my back hitting the wall.

JJ: “What are you going to do Janna? You don’t dare hurt me.”

He walked towards me closing the gap between us. I tried running away, but to where? This is a really small room.

JJ: “Janna please, listen to me.”

“Why should I? You came here for that girl. I actually thought that someone like you might actually be interested in me, but no. You came all the way here to show me that you’ve moved on and I was nothing to you but a toy. I should of listened to Camille and not accept being your FAKE girlfriend in the first place. And most of all, I’m mad at myself because I fell in love with you, a love that was a lie in the very beginning. ” Tears were rolling down my cheeks, dropping on the floor.

JJ: “Would you just listen to me?”

I shook my head meaning no.

JJ: “Aish! I love you okay!”

He brought my face up to make me look at him. Tears were non-stop going down my cheeks. I looked at him, still crying.

JJ: “I never came here to be with Nicole. I used her to make it look that we weren’t planning something. Janna, I want to be with you. I love you. You belong with me and I belong with you, we’re destined to meet each other, maybe not in the way I met you, but we were bound to find each other.”

 He brought his face closer to mine, pulling me in for a passionate kiss. Tears were still going down my cheeks as he kissed me. He pulled away and hugged me. Without me knowing, my arms made its way around him, hugging him back.

JJ: “Please Janna, please me mine and only mine.”

“I want to, but I can’t back down in this.”

JJ: “Oh, Camille has everything figured out.”

“Aish, that girl.”

JJ: “Hey, don’t blame her. She’s just trying to protect you. *grabs my hand and interlaced his fingers with mine* Lets go.”

“How? It’s lock.”

JJ: “Like this. YAH! TAEMINNIE OPEN THE DOOR!”

The door opened to show the three of the peeking inside.

C: “Are you good?”

T: “Hyung! You should have seen it. These two are like ninjas. They didn’t even get hurt or touched once. That was so awesome!”

“What is he talking about?”

Nicole: “Oh, nothing. We just kicked some that’s all.”

C: “Yeah no biggie. Seriously, Richard needs to choose stronger girls next time he tries to get rid of me or at least someone that can actually be a challenge.”

I walked out to see 6 girls beaten and tied. “What exactly happened while we were talking?” I yelled.

C: “Talking? Or crying? Janna, you’re eyes are all puffy and red. Here, let Nicole fix you up, she’s a make-up artist and about these losers, I’ll tell you later and you’re welcome.”

“Thank you.” I hugged her.