A Misunderstanding

Fake Love at First Crash

Hey guys. Co-author cammers here. Sorry for the late update. I couldn't find time and the author kept bothering me to update so, I made time today to update. And since today is Teen Top's Niel's Birthday, the author kept nagging me to put him in this chapter. So here you go. In this Niel is Camille's cousin and I'm very close to him and the rest of Teen Top. Enjoy~

 

=Camille POV=

Sulli: "Because you broke my heart oppa. You're with her now. Why couldn't you see that I love you?"

When she said that, my mouth just fell open. 

T: "I'm sorry Sulli, but I only love as a sister, nothing more than that."

Taemin kept trying to apoligize to Sulli, but she kept refusing them. I just stood there, shoked. Okay, I know I don't like Sulli that much, okay I don't like Sulli at all, but I don't like seeing people get hurt. Especially if they get heart broken. I just can't bare to see it. 

I left the two of them there and went to me room. 

*knock knock*

T: "Camille open the door please."

I opened the door and stepped out. 

T: "Where -"

He was going to say something, but I cut him off. "Where's Sulli?" I said with no expression. 

T: "She's in the livinvg room with Minho, Key and Onew -hyungs."

"Okay, well I'm going to leave." I ran down the stairs as fast as I could. I walked in the living room and everyone turned to face me. 

K: "Where are you going? Why are you wearing black and red leather?"

"I'm going somewhere. You don't need to know where I go. I'm wearing leather because I don't like wearing a dress when I ride my bike." I said with no expression agian

M: "Why do you ride a bike? You have like how many cars in the gargae."

"It's not a bike pabo, it's a mortorcycle. And to answer you're next question. Yes, I have one and know how to drive one." I said and grabbed the keys.

T: "Camille don't leave. Motorcycles are dangerous. Please don't leave."

Sulli: "He's right. I should be leaving."

"NO!" I roared. "You two need to talk things out. I'll be back........eh, whenever. Bye!" At that, I stormed out of the house. I went to the back to get my motorcycle from the shed. Man, it's been long since I rode this thing. 

I made my way into the city. I noticed there are a lot of people out today. I wonder if someone famous was visiting. I decided to make a stop at the near by cafe. Why is there a lot of people here? That's just great. 

"NOONA!" someone shouted. I was guessing it was for someone else, but the voice does sound familiar. "KAMI NOONA!" the same peron yelled again, but this time using my Korean nickname. I turned around to find Niel waving his hand in the air like an idiot. I laughed at his silliness and ran over to him. He gave me a big hug.

"Hey dongaeng-ah, what are you doing in Cali?" I asked when he relased me from his arms. 

Niel: "Teen Top just finished a concert yesterday and L.Joe hyung wanted to stay here for a couple more days so, yeah."

"Oh, so where are the rest of Teen Top?" I looked around, but found not one of the Teen Top boys. 

Niel: "They're at the hotel. Come on, I bet they'll be thrilled to see you."

Niel dragged me out of the cafe. 

Niel: "Noona, how did you get here?"

"I rode my bike.Why?"

Niel: "Aish, noona, you still ride that thing? Let's go, since you brought your bike."

We hopped on my bike and Niel wrapped his arms around my waist. 

 

 

 

 

Once we reached the hotel, Niel jumped off and pulled me all the way to their room. I just laughed the whole way there. 

Niel: "Hyungs, Ricky, Changjo, look who I found." 

I whole room was filled with "NOONA!" and "KAMI!" These guys like to call me by my Korean nickname. My Korean name is Kamiyu, actually. So, they started to call me Kami. 

"Annyeong guys! Long time no see. L.Joe oppa, what the hell happened to your hair?"

L.Joe : "You like it?" *grins*

"You look like a pink poodle."

Everyone bursted out laughing and L.Joe just stood there with his arms crossed over his cheast. 

CAP: "So, Kami, How ya been?"

We started to tell each other's stories and what happened since the last time we saw each other. 

 

=Taemin POV=

Once Camille left, everyone fell silent.

Sulli: "Oppa, why do you even like her?"

I turned to Sulli and glared at her. "Because she's different. She's not like anyother girl out there. She doesn't care about what people think about her, she only cares of what she thinks of herself. She's really caring and simple." I gritted my teeth as my hands began to form into fists.

Sulli: "What do you think of me oppa?"

I just looked away, scared that she might get hurt from what I'm going to say to her. 

Sulli: "Oppa! Tell me what you think of me! I promise I won't get offended."

I sighed and answered her question. "I think you're childish and that you depend on way to many people. I'm sorry Sulli, but you're just like a sister to me, nothing else. "

Sulli: "But, oppa. You can learn to love me the way you love her."

"NO! Love isn't something you can learn Sulli. It's something you feel. I don't feel the same way I do when I'm around Camille." I roared.

K: "Taemin, calm down. Come on. Camille said that you should talk it out, not get mad at each other."

"Arrasso hyung. Sulli, listen. When I'm around Camille, my heart reacts weird. I get butterflies in my stomach. Everytime she's not around me, I feel lonely, like I'm missing a part of me. Sulli, if you really love me, you would let me be happy."

Sulli: "Okay, oppa. If you say so." *smiles*

"Thanks for understanding." I smiled back at her.

*ding dong*

"Omo! Let me get that." I said and ran to the door. 

JJ: "Taeminnie! Took you long enough. Where's Camille?"

J: "Hey Taemin. Yeah, where's Camille?"

"She went out. Come in." 

J: "No duh! We don't want to stay out there."

M&K: "Hyung! You're back!"

JJ: "Woah, what are they doing here?"

O: "What, you don't want to see us? If that's the way you feel, then I guess we'll be leaving."

JJ: "Hyung, I don't want you guys to leave. I just want to know why you guys are here."

K: "I wanted to know how things were going. By the looks of it, it was a success!"

"Hyung, you're home early." I said, not noticing the time. 

JJ: "Early? It's already past sunset. What do you mean early?"

"WHAT ALREADY PAST SUNSET?! OMO! WHERE IS SHE?" I started to panik and fished out my phone and called Camille. 

J: "Taemin, why is Sulli here?" *points to Sulli*

I walked away and Key hyung explained everything to Janna noona.

 

=Camille POV=

Man, time flies by when you have fun. I'm still in Teen Top's hotel room laughing my off from Ricky's story. 

Ok girl neoegman yes man mwodenuji da haejulge ok girl ijebuteo nikkeoya i love you~

My phone began to sing B1A4's OK. I answered with out looking at the caller ID. 

"CAMILLE WHERE ARE YOU? IT'S ALREADY LATE! YOU MAKING ME WORRIED, HURRY UP AND GET YOUR HOME BEFORE I GO CRAZY!"

I just hung up on him without even saying anything."Looks like I have to leave. Aish. Stupid maknae." I ruffled my hair.

Changjo: "Hey!"

"Omo! Sorry Changjo-ah. I wasn't taking about you. Hey, you guys want to visit my house?"

Ricky: "Can we hyung? Pleaseeeeeee~ *pout* I want to jump in Noona's pool. I miss that pool. I bet the pool misses me too. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee~"

I laughed at Ricky's dorkiness and failed ayego. "Yeah CAP oppa. Pleaseeeeeee~" I joined him because I don't want to go home alone. CAP took a glance at me and sighed in defeat. "Yes!" Me and Ricky rejoyced. Everyone started to suff cloths into one bag, which Ricky is going to hold since he begged.

Me and Niel hopped on my motorcycle and the rest went in L.Joe's car.

Once we reached my house, Ricky started to whine.

Ricky: "Omo! I miss this house. Noona, why does Niel hyung get to ride with you on the motorcycle? Why can't I ride with you? This is so unfair, I always wanted to ride a motorcylce. Why can't I?"

Niel had his arm around my shoulder as we walked in my house. I laughed at everything that Ricky was saying. Then Niel was tackled down by Taemin.

 

=Taemin POV=

 

I heard Camille's motorcycle stop upfront along with a car. I'm guessing Kevin is back. 

"Omo! I miss this house. Noona, why does Niel hyung get to ride with you on the motorcycle? Why can't I ride with you? This is so unfair, I always wanted to ride a motorcylce. Why can't I?" 

That does not sound like Kevin or any of her dongsaengs. Wait, what Niel? As in Teen Top Niel? 

I walked over to where she is, and saw she was giggling and Niel had an arm around her shoulders. Okay, I admit it, I grew jealous. My body kind os reacted before I could actaully stop. I tackled Niel down. 

C: "Omo! Taemin! Get off him!" 

Camille was pushing me away from Niel and helping him get up. Janna noona, Sulli and the hyungs came towards us.  

J: "What's happening?"

C: "Omo! Niel are you okay? Are you hurt? Do you have any bruises?"

Camille began to check if Niel was hurt. Why isn't she checking up on me? Why is she so worried about Niel? How do these two know each other?

Niel: "I'm okay noona. I didn't get hurt at all."

C: "Lee Taemin! What was that all about?"

Camille started to yell at me. "I-i'm sorry. I-i didn't know what I-i was doing. I-i'm sorry." I hung my head low and Camille sighed. 

C: "Guys, you can go change in my room, or Kevin's. You guys remember the way around my house right?"

Ricky: "Of course noona! I miss this place."

Teen Top went up to Camille's and Kevin's room. 

J: "Oh, so you weren't lying when you said you know Teen Top."

C: "Aish. Pabo! Why would I lie about that?"

"How do you know them?" I asked.

C: "L.Joe and I were friends in grade school, well before he moved to Korea and Niel is my cousin."

Cousin? I got jealous over her cousin?! Gosh, I'm such a pabo! I mentally slapped myself. 

J: "Wait, why haven't I met L.Joe before? We knew each other ever since then."

C: "You weren't in my section remember. We were never in the same section."

J: "Oh yeah."

"Camille, I'm sorry. I admit, I was jealous when I saw Niel's arm around your shoulder. I'm sorry." 

C: "It's okay. Don't always assume things when you don't even know my relationship with the person. Arrasso?"

"Arrasso."

C: "Well, you guys should get changed."

K: "Why?"

C: "Pool party!"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guise! Author theawesomebanana here! The story is kind of on hiatus at the moment, since co-author cammers is having writer's block and I'm loaded with a whole lot of homework. Please please please be patient! Kamsaaa~