Two Faced

Fake Love at First Crash

=Camille POV=

.....meanwhile.......

Janna was on her so called date with that big headed dino. Yeah, yeah, I know he's being nice and all, but he's a star. It could be an act. I just can't believe Janna agreed to this little charade in the first place. She usually takes forever to say yes to a dude. Well, I was bored as heck in this hotel room. I turned the TV on to pass the time. I saw that Boyfriend was on Music Core, so I payed extra close attention. 

The Jo twins are so cute. >w<

I was screaming in my head and trying not to hypervenalate. Then, I heard a knock on the door.

" Who is it?"

I was still starring at the TV, trying not to miss one second of this. 

T: Noona it's Taemin. Open the door please.

"Ugh! Wait I'm coming."

I went to the door trying not to take my eyes away from the TV. I opened it and went back to the TV.

T: Hi noona! What are you doing?

"Shh! I'm watching TV!" I waved my arms at him.

T: What's so intresting about the TV?

He came towards the TV and saw that my eyes were glued on the Jo Twins. 

T: Noona, go get dressed. I'm taking you to lunch. 

"Huh? Wait! I want to watch TV." 

Taemin went in front of me and shut down the TV.

"Ugh! Fine!" I said as I made my way to the bathroom.

This is what I wore [http://s1107.photobucket.com/albums/h393/_cammers/?action=view¤t=6741_DT201042514442422.jpg]

 

Cute huh? Well I did have a better fashion sense than Janna.

=at the cafe=

Sulli: Oppa! There you are. What is she doing here?

I just rolled my eyes. "I'm out of here." I walked away, but Taemin caught my wrist.

T: I want you two to be friends. Please Noona, please stay.

*sigh* "Fine." I sat down in front of Sulli and put on a fake smile. 

We started to chit-chat about what happened in the practice room. I had to compliment on Sulli's dancing to make Taemin happy.

T: Can you two excuse me, I need to use the restroom for a while.

Taemin stood up and left.

Sulli: I hate your guts!

"Oh, that's too bad. I was starting to like you." I said sarcastically. 

Sulli: Really?

Is she stupid or something?

"No, you babo! Why would I like something like you?" I grinned.

I saw that Sulli was getting really mad. 

Taemin came back and both of us put on a fake smile.

T: So, what are you two talking about?

Sulli: Oh, you know girl stuff

"Yeah, girl stuff"

I had to say, she was a good actress.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey, guys! I'm not the author of this story. I am now the official co-author, even though I hleped this person since the very start. She asked me to write something for Camille's POV since she was stuck on Janna's POV. 

FYI I'm the smart and creative one. SHH! Sorry that it's short, I am working on my own fanfic if you want to read it, here is the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/53633/who-will-she-choose-kiseop-shinee-taemin-you

BTW I was the one that made the poster for this fic! 

Note to author: Hehe! Sorry about the fanshion sense thing. But you have to admit, that outfit is cute. Looovvvveeee chuuuuuuu~