Great timing. Really.

Fake Love at First Crash

 

=Janna POV, at the hotel=

I was lying on my bed with my laptop in front of me and my luggage beside me. I just finished packing most of my stuff---shoes, shirts, jeans, and some gifts for eveyone back home. 

Sigh....

I still couldn't believe this was happening. 

I was looking at the pictures I took during my stay in Korea, when tears started running down my cheeks. Every memory I had while staying here will certainly remain in my heart. A picture of Jonghyun at the baywalk popped up. The tears came down even faster. I grabbed a the sheets and wiped my tears. 

My fingers hovered over the 'Delete' button. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I couldn't.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But I must. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't want to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But I have to. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why?

 

 

Just then, the sound of knocking interrupted my thoughts. I quickly wiped my tears again, before opening the door.

Jonghyun.

What's he doing here?

=Jonghyun POV=

Janna's eyes gave it away. She was crying. Her nose was red, and she was breathing hard.

Impulsively, I took her into my arms and hugged her. I expected her to hug me back, but I didn't feel her arms behind me. Instead she pushed me away.

"What's wrong? What happened?"

J: Why are you here? You're not---

"I'm here because Key told me I should see you. I don't know why but here I am."

J: Well there's nothing to talk about, so leave.

"There's lots to talk about! Why are you crying huh? If that's not something, tell me what is."

I tried to go past her but she blocked my way.

"What's going on? What are you hiding?"

J: It's none of your business! Get. Out.

"Are you cheating on me?!"

J: Cheating on you?! What would I be cheating on? Our relationship? Our relationship is FAKE, Kim Jonghyun. F-A-K-E. FAKE. 

Fake.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She said our relationship was fake.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Those words pierced my heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Just when I thought I'd tell her how I truly felt about her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She describes our relationship as fake.

I wanted to cry. So badly. I needed to cry. It's just too painful. But not here. Not now. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No. No. NO! This is not fake!"

J: What are you talking about? It is. We only said we'd be a couple in front of the camera! I don't see any cameras around, why are you acting like this?!

"Don't you get it?! Janna, don't you get it?!"

J: Get WHAT?! Get WHAT, Jonghyun?! Tell me and get it over with dammit!"

"I LOVE YOU! There! I said it! This whole 'Let's be a couple' charade was never a charade for me. NEVER. Because I care for you so much. I love you. Me kissing you, me holding your hand, me smiling at you...... I-I-......I thought...maybe if I showed you how much I cared, you would also love me."

=Janna POV=

He loves me.

 

 

 

 

He said he loves me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh no.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"NO!"

JJ: What?

"NO! You can't love me! Take it back! Take back what you said! Take it all back! The hugs, kisses, our moments together! TAKE IT ALL BACK!"

I screamed hysterically at him until my lungs couldn't take it anymore. I started throwing punches at him, but he blocked every single one. He grabbed my wrists, closed to door, and pinned me to the wall. 

My breathing quickened, and my eyes stared into his. 

JJ: What are you talking about? What do you mean I can't love you? Is....is there.....is there someone else?

I knew what I needed to say.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just couldn't say it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I told myself you wouldn't fall in love this quickly ever again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wrestled to get out of his grip. Finally, he let go, I walked to my bed, and pointed to my luggage. "Look! I'm leaving, Jonghyun. Tomorrow. My vacation's ended quite a bit early than expected."

JJ: W--wae? Where are you going? What happened? I'll go with you!

"Honestly, Jonghyun, I know you won't leave your hyungs behind. You wouldn't leave SHINee and the Shawols who have supported you so much."

JJ: If it means I can be with you, I would.

"No, you can't. Don't. I don't want you to."

JJ: Why? What's the problem? Why can't I go with you? Is there anything wrong with me? Is it because I'm an idol? Because you don't like the publicity? Because, trust me, I don't like it either. 

"That's not my point."

JJ: Then what is?

"I...I'm getting married, Jonghyun."

 

=Jonghyun POV=

 

 

I'm not sure I heard her right.

 

"What did you say?"

J: I'm getting married. 

As she said it, tears started falling down her eyes again. 

I stared at her in disbelief. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This whole time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I thought she could be mine.

 

 

 

 

 

But this whole time, she belonged to someone else!

 

 

I felt a mixture of emotions brew inside me. Anger, pain, sadness, jealousy.

 

J: I....I'm sorry..

 

ANGER. Because she's hidden this from me for so long.

 

 

 

 

 

PAIN. Because I feel hurt that she didn't trust me enough to tell me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SADNESS. Because she will be leaving me.

 

 

 

 

 

JEALOUSY. Because of the guy who is lucky enough to have her.

 

"WHY? Why didn't you tell me? So this whole time, you were playing around with my emotions? Are mistaking me for a fool? I bet you had fun, huh? Playing with an idol's heart? Isn't that what everyone wants to do? See their idol in their most vulnerable moment?."

J: N-no...It's not that. It's just...

"SAY IT!"

J: It was only last night! My mom told me that there was an emergency and the only way to fix this was to marry Richard.

"Richard? Who's that?"

J: Nobody. It's none of your business anyway.

"It is my business! I can't let you marry some guy that I don't know!"

J: *crosses arms* Oh really? And since when did it become your duty to get to know every guy that comes my way?

"SinceI started loving you! I don't want you to be unhappy! I care so, so much for you! Can't you see it?!"

Please. Please. Don't go. 

Please stay.

Say you love me. Say you care for me.

Please.....

J: I'm sorry.....

That was it. 

 

 

I didn't want to hear anything. 

 

 

 

I had enough of this.

 

 

 

It hurts.

 

 

 

 

So much. 

 

 

 

 

I don't even know why I tried.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Without thinking, I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her.

One last time. 

Before she leaves. 

I want her to remember me.

To remember every second we spent together.

On or off-camera.

My love
Even if I can’t be with you
Even if my feelings end,
barred by a wall of destiny
I still love you,
If I can just be somewhere where I can see you
Because you’re my everything

(A/N: Yes, that's the lyrics of Quasimodo :p)

=Janna POV=

Before I knew it, his lips were on mine. 

I was completely shocked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I kissed him back. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One last time. 

 

The last gift
Is goodbye
Since when did we go awry?
From where did it go wrong?
My heart really won’t let you go
Is this really the end?
You are my one last love

(A/N: This one's from Last Gift ^^)

 

 

 

 

Just then, my phone  blared  out my ringtone, which was Lucifer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DAMMIT! YOU FREAKING PHONE!

 

 

 

 

We broke apart, and I rushed to find my phone. 

When I answered it, it was Taemin on the other line.

T: Camille-noona is in the hospital! Can you please come over? ASAP!

J: Okay, okay, I'm heading over!

I hung up and grabbed my handbag. 

Jonghyun looked alarmed.

J: Camille's in the hospital! I have no idea what happened but we need to go there fast!

 

=Author's POV=

Janna and Jonghyun headed out, but not before Jonghyun noticed his picture on Janna's laptop screen. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Helloooo everyone~ I'm so so so so so so so so so SORRY for not updating! I didn't have time! Please forgive me.. *bows*

Well anyways, how'd you like the chapter? I TRIED to get the emotions right ( I even listened to Quasimodo, Romantic, and Last Gift to help me :b). I hope I did! Please tell me what you think! Kamsahabnidaaa~

And a belated Happy 18th Birthday to our maknae TAEMIN! :DDDD 

Did you guys remember?? :b