First Visit----uh I mean, Date? O.o

Fake Love at First Crash

 

Camille was surfing through the tv channels when she heard a knock on the door. She opened it, and expected to see someone delivering Janna’s food. She was shocked to see Jonghyun instead.

“What are you doing here?” she asked.

“Remember, I told you yesterday that I would come and see her,” he responded.

“Ohh, that’s right. Well um she’s still sleeping.”

“It’s alright, I’ll wait.” Jonghyun checked his watch. “Did you eat yet? Maybe you can go downstairs and eat. I’ll watch your friend.”

“I don’t trust you alone with her.” Camille said.

” I can’t let you starve!”

“Fine. But NOTHING better happen to her, okay?” she warned.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“I’ll hold you to that,” Camille said, pointing a finger at Jonghyun.

“Mmhmm,” he replied coolly.

Camille took her bag and then left, glaring at Jonghyun. He sighed and sat on the chair next to her bed. He tried to concentrate on the television, but he was distracted by Janna’s face. She looked so calm…and beautiful. Immediately, Jonghyun brushed the thought away.

Janna stirred, and finally she woke up. She faced Jonghyun and sat up, startled by his presence. “W-w-why are you here?”

“Camille went to grab breakfast. I told Camille I’d visit you. She didn’t say anything?”

The truth is, Camille didn’t have to say anything because she was awake when he dropped by yesterday. But she couldn’t tell him that. So instead, she said, “Umm, yeah I think she mentioned it.”

“Oh. Well okay then. For the sake of formality, I’m going to introduce myself. I’m Jonghyun, but you may call me Oppa or Jonghyun-oppa since I’m older than you…am I right?”

Janna just nodded. She was pissed that he was the one that hurt her, but then she wasn’t sure how she should behave. “And uh, just call me Janna…or whatever you want..”

“Look,” Jonghyun explained,” I’m sorry  for doing this to you. I really didn’t mean it. That’s why I decided to come over and see how you were doing.”

“Umm, thanks?” Janna said, not sure about what to say.

Someone knocked at the door and came in. It was a nurse who has come to deliver Janna’s food. She gasped as she went in, and her attention went straight to Jonghyun. He just smiled at her and accepted the food. He went over to Janna’s side and placed the tray on her lap.

“Thanks,” she said.

“Eat up, so you can get better,” Jonghyun said. He reached over and started to feed her, but she stopped him.

“No, it’s alright, I can feed myself. My hands aren’t injured,” Janna said, looking for an excuse to get him away from her. ‘ It’s awkward to make him feed me! ‘

Jonghyun laughed. “Fine, go ahead.” He walked to the chair and watched her eat. ‘ She looks cute like that..’

Janna looked up to see Jonghyun watching her eat. Immediately, he turned his attention away from her and pretended to be watching TV. Janna smiled and went back to eating. Jonghyun watched her again, and she caught him.

“Are you hungry?” she asked him.

“Nahh. I had breakfast before I came here,” he said.

“Then why are you watching me?”

“No, I’m not. I was looking out the window,” he covered up.  ’ Nice excuse, ‘ he thought.

“Riiight,” Janna said, rolling her eyes. She finished her food, and soon a nurse came to pick it up.

Janna got down from her bed and limped to the bathroom. Jonghyun immediately ran to her and helped her out.

“You need to be careful! I don’t want you to get hurt again.”

Janna laughed. “It’s just the bathroom!”

“Still! Anything can happen.”

“Whatever.”

Camille came back a short while later, but had to leave to get some things from the hotel. She was suspicious at Jonghyun’s behavior. ‘ He is so….nice today ‘ she thought before leaving with puzzled look.

“Why does Camille seem so mean to you?” Janna asked for the sake of conversation. She already knows why, anyway.

“I was being a jerk yesterday. But I didn’t mean it! Because I couldn’t believe that I nearly took a life..so I tried brushing it off, but look where that ended up. I’m actually pretty nice, under the right circumstances,” he explained.

“Oh. Well leave that up to Camille to judge.”

“Do YOU think I’m nice?”

Janna was taken aback. “Hmm, if we ignore the fact that you injured me, then yeah, you seem alright.”

‘ Yes! ‘ he thought and did a mental fist pump. He suddenly had an idea. “Are you allowed to leave this room?” he asked her.

“I think so, but I need a wheelchair and someone to watch the room.”

“Oh, okay. Easy enough.” He requested for a wheelchair and asked someone to look after the room. Then he took her to the hospital garden on the ground floor.

“Why are we here?” Janna asked.

“I just thought you’d like some fresh air,” he said.

“So you don’t mind the fact that everyone could be staring at you right now?”

“I’m used to it.”

“Yeah, but you’re with a PATIENT. This is going to cause some questions.”

“Stop worrying, okay?” he said. Jonghyun stopped for a while and reached for a purple flower. He tucked it behind Janna’s ear and fixed her hair. He took out his phone and snapped a picture of her.

“Hey! I wasn’t ready! Take it again!” she complained.

“Alright, smile.” he said and took another pic.

“What are you going to do with it?” Janna asked.

“With what?”

“My picture.”

“Something. You don’t need to know,” he said, smiling.

“So why exactly are you doing this?”

“Doing what?”

“Helping me out.”

“Well, isn’t it natural for someone to care about a person whom they injured?”

“I guess so. I thought that this would be some publicity thing.”

Jonghyun stopped. He did NOT just hear that. “What did you say?”

“I said that I thought it was for publicity.”

He turned her wheelchair back, and angrily rushed to the room. “Seriously?! Does it look like I’m running for president? I don’t do things for publicity. I do them because I want to! Great! Someone who thinks I do everything for the public’s eye.”

“No that’s not—–” Janna tried to explain but she was cut off by the loud bang of the door.

********************************************************************

While driving, Jonghyun’s mind was in pieces. ‘ Really? Who does she mistake me for? Do I really seem like that? I may be a big shot, but I have a heart too! ‘

********************************************************************

Camille returned from the hotel, and Janna was silent.

“What happened?” she asked.

“I made Jonghyun-oppa upset.”

“Why what did you do?”

“I said that he was just doing this for publicity. And then he got pissed and left.”

“Aww, that’s okay. It’s not your fault you got run over by a famous person. He’ll come around soon, and I’m sure he’ll forgive you.”

“You think?”

“Well, no, but if he doesn’t, I’ll ruin his sorry life.”

Janna threw her pillow at Camille. “Nyyaa, you’re so mean!”

Camille laughed. “Hey I’m just trying to cheer you up.”

Janna smiled. “Thank you. I think it worked.”

________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Yes, that's all for now. I have to think through Chapter Four xDD It should be up today, or tomorrow ^ ^