Engagement Party! Part 1

Fake Love at First Crash

 

 

 =Camille POV=

“Okay, is everything set?” I asked everyone that was with me. So, I asked Kevin, Min, Nicole, Kurt, Chris and Daniel. Taemin and Jonghyun were still getting ready. Gosh their slower than snails.

Hazel: “Oppa! Have you seen my math book?”

Kevin: “No! Ask Chase or Bridge!”

Hazel: “Thank you!”

I checked the time again, we still had about two more hours before the party starts. “Taemin! Dino Head! Hurry up will you?” I yelled.

This is what’s going to happen. Min here, will be one of the waitresses at the party. Good thing Janna made me plan the whole thing with the help of her mother of course. Min is going to be flirting with Richard and bring him to a room where they will be recorded. I just hope he does something stupid so my plan will go perfectly. While he’s out of the way, I’m going to ask Janna to follow me, because I need help with something, I don’t know what thing, but I’ll think of something. Then her and the Dino head are going to be forced to talk to each other and get everything settled. When everything is done, we are going to confess to the people that Janna and Richard don’t love each other and we will show that Richard is a cheat. Easy Peasy.

Bridge: “Wow unnie! You look so pretty!”

“Thanks Bridge. Be a good girl okay. Tell me if Chase does anything bad. You know my number right?”

Bridge: “Yes unnie. I remember your number.”

“Call me anytime arasso?”

Bridge: “Ne.”

She went over to the others and hugged each one of them. They were complimenting her on how cute she was and she kept giggling.

JJ & T: “We’re ready.”

“Took you long enough. Let’s go! Bye Bridge, remember anything goes wrong call me! Bye!” I said leading everyone out of my house.

 

=Richard POV=

“ You do know her right? I know she’s going to do something when I heard she’s planning the engagement party.” I spoke to the phone.

Other line:   “Yeah. I got it. Just make sure I get paid!”

I hung up and let out a sigh. I can’t believe I’m going to be marrying Janna whether Camille likes it or not. I can’t help get the feeling that something bad id going to happen. Eh, I’ll just brush it off.

I hired this gang the Lea used to be in. It’s an all girl gang so Camille won’t think anything weird and won’t get hurt to much since she’s the damn maid of honor. If something bad happens to her, Janna will get suspicious.

Time to get ready for hell.

 

=Camille POV=

We arrived just before Janna came. Good thing to since she has to arrive with Richard. Everyone was in their place. I walked over to Janna and Richard and greeted them.

“Hey Janna. Hey Richard.” I said smiling.

J: “Camille, I love what you’ve done with this place. I knew I could count on you.” *hugs me*

“Thank you!” I said blushing. “Oh before, I forget, you should come and see my date for this evening.” I led both of them to the table I was staying at.

J: “Date? What about Taemin?”

“Haha, about that..” I said nervously.

T: “Noona!”

Good timing Taemin. I looked up to Janna who looked shocked.

J: “T-taemin! What are you doing here?”

T: “I’m Camille’s date.” *kissed my cheek*

J: “Wait, if you’re here then does that mean-“

JJ: “Miss me?”

J: “Camille! I really don’t want to mess around today! I mean it!”

I could tell she was angry. It says so in her eyes. Aish, scary! “Don’t worry babe. He’s not here for you.” Okay, I lied. Good thing she believes my lies.

Nicole: “He’s here for me.”

Nicole came out from behind Jonghyun and he put an arm around her, grinning.  I looked up to Janna again and she looked jealous. The plan is working. Yes! I’m such an evil genius!

“Oh, by the way. You remember my brother Kevin right?” I said pointing to Kevin, who is sitting looking at all of us.

J: “Yeah. Hi Kevin!”

Kevin: “Hey Janna. Congratz!”

J: “Thanks, well, I’m going to be around. Enjoy!”

“Hey! That’s my job! You need to sit and relax. I’ve got everything under control. If you dare become a control freak today, I’m going to tear up my dress for the wedding and splatter paint all over it!” I threatened.

J: “Aish, fine. But no explosions!”

“No promises.” I waved my hands to the Janna and Richard who are walking to their table.

JJ: “You know what you and Key have the same mind.”

“What is that suppose to mean?” I snapped.

JJ: “ I mean, that’s the same thing I told Key. ‘No explosions’ and he said ‘maybe’. Aish, you two have the same ‘Almighty’ aura.”

“What can you say, great minds think a like.” I smirked.

 

=Janna POV=

Jonghyun can’t really be here for that girl right? Who is she anyways? How do they know each other? This is so confusing. I know Camille is up to something, but I just don’t know what. Now that I think of it, Richard is also acting weird. I swear if something goes wrong, I’m so going to move to Antarctica.