Ex-BF + Picture

Fake Love at First Crash

 

=JANNA POV=

My cellphone chimed. I opened the message from an unknown number. Who could this be?

Text says:

Baby, I miss you so much! When will you come back home?

Oh no. Oh HELL no. I didn’t have to ask who this was. It’s my annoying ex-boyfriend. He’s been trying to get back with me since last month. Non-stop calls, texts, everything! Even when I’m on vacation, he decides to ruin it! What a jerk. I reply:

Leave me the hell alone! I am NOT your baby any more! Get a freaking life and annoy someone else!

I was hoping that did the trick. But who am I kidding? He replied:

But I still love you, babe!

SOMEONE SHOOT ME NOW! This creep really won’t leave me alone.

“Who keeps texting you?” Camille asks.

“Richard. I wonder how he found out my number?”

“Oooh, maybe it was your parents. They want him for you, don’t they?”

Dammit! MOTHER! Why are you ruining my vacation? Can’t his wait til I get back?

Camille the TV and something much worse than Richard was in store for me.

**ON TV:

A recent photo of SHINee’s Kim Jonghyun with a girl in a wheelchair at the Asan Medical Center has been released to the media! According to………

I jumped off my seat. WHAT THE HELL?! HOW DID THAT GET OUT THERE?!

=JONGHYUN POV=

I turn on the TV and I see a picture of me and…..JANNA?!?!?!

What the heck is that doing there? Damn she was right, they WOULD ask questions. I should have known better than to go outdoors with her like that. But…how come…nobody noticed when we went touring with Taemin? And when we left the SM Ent. compound? GREAT! We’re gonna have to invent a ridiculous story. I wonder if she knows about this yet. I dialed her number and she picked up on the first ring.

“Yeah, I know, we’re on TV,” she said immediately.

Oh pssh sorry for being late. “So what’s out cover story?”

“I’m your friend from waaaayyy back, then you heard I got hurt and then you wanted to see how I was doing.”

Tch, she’s fast at lying. Like the media would take something like that. “We’ll need something better. What if they ask the nurses? They’ll say that I was the one who hurt you, and our cover is off.”

“Um, cousin?”

“Nah.” We need extreme.

“Long lost sister?”

Okay not THAT extreme. “We don’t look ANYTHING alike.” She doesn’t even look Asian!

“Um, I got nothing.”

Suddenly, I had an idea. “How about girlfriend?” SNAP. Did I just say that? No! I didn’t mean to say it! It was just an idea! Too late.

“What?! That’s so…..ehhh. Oppa, it doesn’t seem right.”

Sure it is. “The media likes to be fed candy. And THIS is the type of candy they want.”

“Ehhh….”

“It’s just pretend! Jeez.” Well maybe not for me. I think I can use this opportunity to get her to be my real girlfriend. Maybe, just maybe, this whole pretend thing can make her fall in love with me.

“Oppa….”

“Aigoo, you’re so fussy. All you have to do is hold my hand, smile a lot, and kiss me occasionally.” I say. Like THAT is going to help.

“Ehhhhh….”

“Think it over, kay? I’ll take you out sometime soon, then we’ll talk, hmm?” I didn’t want her to feel any more awkward. We both hung up.

The hyungs were pestering me with questions.

“GIRLFRIEND?!” Taemin and Minho exclaimed together.

“I guess we’re going to be a part of this whole concpiracy, huh?” Key asked in his diva tone.

“I’m really sorry guys! But then we couldn’t think of anything better.”

“I think friend would’ve done the trick,” Key said.

Dammit. Now I’m regretting that girlfriend idea. “B-but then the media won’t stop asking until they get an interesting story! So we decided to get straight to the damn point.”

“For you and noona, we are going to help. We will always have your back!” Taemin exclaimed. Oh Taemin. You are so innocent.

“I’ll do my best, but you must reward me with chicken!” Onew said.

“Thanks everyone! You’re the best, ” I say then head to my room.

=JANNA POV=

So what? I’m his girlfriend now? Ehh, that’s so awkward…How did this happen?

________________________________________________________________________________________