Welcome to Cali!

Fake Love at First Crash

 

=Camille POV=

Once the plane landed, I left Janna with that bastard. Even if I didn't want to, I had to since I don't live with her. Luckily both my brothers came. One drove my car and the other drove his car. I hated being in the same car with those two at the same time. They argue way to much. 

"Yo! Kevin, Chase, my luggages go in you're car!"

Kevin: "But why? You're car can fit you're big fat luggages!"

"You dare question your older sister?" I glared at him. "Hey Chase, how's school?" I said greeting my youngest brother. 

Chase: "It's okay I guess. Anyways, school's almost over, can't wait till vacation. Oh Bridge and Hazel are staying with us since Mom and Dad went to this business trip for who know how long."

"Kay. Let's go. I'm seriously tired. Stupid jet-lag." 

Once I opened the door to my house, two people ran towards me and gave me a huge hug. All I heard was a really high-pitched "UNNIE!"

"Hey Bridgette, hey Hazel. How are my favorite dongsaengs up to?" I said ruffling their hair. 

Here are their ages. Bridgette is 4, Hazel is 12, Chase was 16 and Kevin was 18. I'm the oldest out of all of them. 

Bridge: "Unnie," she tugged on my arm. "Chase threw Pikamin in the pool."

I glared at Chase. Pikamin was Bridgette's stuffed pikachu. She named it after Kwangmin from Boyfriend. She just adores him. 

Chase: "Tattle-tale."

"Kevin, go get the pikachu and put it in the dryer." I said as I walked in the kitchen. 

Kevin: "What?! Why me?" 

"Because they got school tomorrow and they can't get sick. Now go! It needs to be dry before they go to sleep."

Kevin: "Aish! Stupid Chase!"

 

=Next day, Jonghyun POV=

It's been 15 minutes and Camille hasn't shown up yet. Gosh! I bet she forgot about us. 

T: "Hyung, calm down. I bet she's on her way."

Just then someone in shades was running up to us. It was Camille.

C: "Let's go!"

Taemin got up and hugged her. 

"Aish, you're late!" I said getting up.

C: "Well sorry. I had to drop my dongsaengs to school and you seriously booked a flight that has to land in the morning?"

"Tch, don't blame me. Key booked the flight. Janna doesn't know we're here right?" 

C: "No. I didn't tell her, which is a good thing since I bet she's going to avoid you if she knew."

T: "Where are we staying?"

C: "With me. Janna rarely visits my house."

"Aren't your parents going to get mad?"

C: "I don't live with them. I have my own house. Now, let's go. My car is up front."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"THIS IS YOUR CAR? DANG! YOU NEED TO TRADE CARS WITH ME!" 

This girl is loaded! This is like my dream car. 

C: "No! Now, get in!"

T: "Call!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"THIS IS YOUR HOUSE? DANG! CAN WE LIKE TRADE HOUSES?"

C: "Aish! You're so annoying. Shut up!"

T: "Noona, how can you afford all of these things? I mean you have a nice car and a big house."

 

=Camille POV=

Stupid Dino! First you get mad at me for being 15 minutes late now you're asking me to trade cars and houses with you? Hell no!

T: "Noona, how can you afford all of these things? I mean you have a nice car and a big house."

"My parents own a pretty big company, so yeah. I'm loaded." I said shyly. I didn't like it when people find out about me being rich.

JJ: "Then why didn't your parents help out Janna's family? If they did, we woundn't be in this mess."

"They weren't here when that happened. They're off in some business trip. Let's go in. I don't want to stay outside where people can see me."

I unlocked the front door to my house. I went in and the boys followed behind. "Yah! KEV! Are you still asleep?" I yelled.

T: "Who?"

"My dongsaeng."

T: "I thought you dropped them at school. And they live with you?"

"Kev is finished with school. And yeah, two of them live with me since they don't like staying with my parents. The other two has to stay with them since they're still young."

Kevin: "Yah! What's with the yelling? And who the hell are those two? And why the hell are you bringing them in the house?"

"Yah! Now look who's yelling! And stop yelling at me, I'm older than you! It's none of your business who the hell I bring in the house and this is MY house. Show some respect! And Chase threw Pikamin in the pool again. You need to go get it!"

Kevin: "You get it!"

"You better get it or I'm returning your car."

Kevin: "Aish! Fine!"

"Oh, and call up the guys. I got a job for ya'll."

Kevin waved his hands and walked out to the back to the pool. 

JJ: "You and you're brother are like this?"

"Got a problem with it?"

JJ: "No."

"Let's go. I'll show you you're room."

T: "Can I stay at noona's room?"

Me and the Dino stared at Taemin, wide-eyed. 

T: "What?" *innocent smile*

JJ: "Cocky bastard." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a couple of hours, I had to go pick up the little ones from school. The two were asleep in their rooms. 

I was about to grab the car keys and head out when someone wrapped their arms around me.

T: "Hmmm, where are you going?"

"Aish, Taemin. I thought you were asleep. I'm going to pick up my dongsaengs."

T: "Let me go with you. Hyung is still asleep and you're brother isn't here. I got nothing to do."

"Fine, let's go."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chase's friend1: "You're sister's back?"

Chase: "Yeah, why?"

Chase's friend2: "Who's that with her? Is that her boyfriend?"

Chase's friend3: "I thought she doesn't have a boyfriend."

Chase's frend1: "Dude, she's hot. How can she not have a boyfriend?"

Chase: "Ew! Don't talk about my sister like that. I'm going now. Shoots!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hazel's friend1: "Unnie's back?"

Hazel: "Yeah why?"

Hazel's friend2: "Nothing. It's just it's been long since we've seen her."

Hazel's friend1: "Thanks to her, people stopped teasing us. And who's the guy next to her and your brother.

Hazel's friend3: "You're brother's seriously hot!"

Hazel: "Ew! Well I got to go. Bye!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bridge: “UNNIES! OPPA! “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=in the car, still Camille’s POV=

Chase: “Okay, who’s the dude noona?”

Hazel: “Yeah, who is he? He seems familiar.”

Bridge: “Silly unnie and oppa. Can’t you tell this is Lee Taemin from SHINee?”

I silently laughed. “Okay so Bridge can recognize him and you guys can’t? Bridgette, you seriously need to stay away from K-Pop. You’re going to get addicted.”

Hazel: “Bwoa?! How do you know Taemin from SHINee?”

T: “I’m her boyfriend.”

Chase&Hazel: “WHAT?!”

Bridge: “Hehe. Unnie’s boyfriend is Taemin. She’s so lucky. My boyfriend is BOYFRIEND!”

Bridge beamed while the other two are still dumbfounded.

T: “You’re sister into Boyfriend?”

“Yeah, she adores Kwangmin.” I laughed.

Bridge: “Unnie, is Pikamin out of the pool?”

“Yeah sweetie. He’s waiting for you on your bed.”

The rest of the car ride home was crazy. Bridgette was talking to Taemin about Boyfriend and Chase and Hazel were saying something about their friends.

After about 5 more minutes, “We’re home!”

They all ran out of the car and entered the house.

 

JJ: “Yah! Where did you two go? When I woke up, I couldn’t find either of you.”

T: “Oh, hey hyung. We went to go pick up Camille’s dongsaengs.”

 Just then Kevin walked in with about 3 guys and 2 girls.

2girls: “Camille!”

They ran up to me and tackled me down. “Aish. Min, Nicole, you two are so heavy! Get off!”

Min: “Hey, I’m not fat. That’s Nikki over there who’s fat.”

Nicole: “Excuse me?”

“You guys never changed did you?” I laughed. “Hey guys!” I said to the 3 guys, Kurt, Chris and Daniel.

“Hey” they replied. Kurt went up to me and swung his arm around my shoulder.

Kurt: “So, how’s my baby been ?”

A sigh escaped my lips. I looked at Taemin and he looks mad. “I’m not your baby. I’ve never been your baby and I never want to be your baby.” I said as I took his arm of him. I walked over to Taemin and Taemin have me a possessive back hug.  “I’m actually his.” I said pointing to Taemin.

Min: “Omo! He’s cute!”

Nicole: “But doesn’t he look familiar. Including the other dude.”

“Anyways…. I called you here for a reason.”

Chris: “And that reason is?”

Daniel: “Yeah, why did you call all of a sudden?”

“I got a job for all of you. You see these two idiots behind me?”

JJ&T: “YAH!”

Kevin: “What about them?”

“These two are from a Korean boy group called SHINee. I need you guys to be bodyguards.”

Daniel: “That’s it? Easy peasy.”

I smirked at Daniel’s comment. “Not so easy. The one that look like a dinosaur is here for a reason.” I told them about what happened between him and Janna. “You guys know that Janna’s going to marry Richard right?”

Min: “The bastard? I thought you beat him up and scared him away?”

“I did, but he’s getting forced to marry her or he’ll be disowned or something.” I rolled my eyes.

Nicole: “That’s stupid!”

“Well, the plan is, protect them from stupid fans. And with Daniel and Chris’s hawk like eyes, if you see people talking pictures, you know what to do. No one must know they are here.”

“Got it!” they all said.

“Okay, you two,” I pointed to Taemin and Jonghyun. “We’re going to crash Janna’s engagement party. Well, not really crash. I’m actually invited since I’m the damn maid of honor, but I’m bringing you two along with me. Jonghyun you know what to do right? And you guys will try to distract the bastard.”

Kevin: “Yeah, yeah.”