I'm Warning You!

Fake Love at First Crash

=Key POV=

R: "Hey, put me down. Where are you taking me? Why am I blindfolded? GAHHHH!!!"

This guys is seriously annoying. "SHUT UP!" I couldn't take anymore of his yelling. "We're here. You're going to meet a friend of mine." I said with a smirk on my face. 

Minho and Taemin carried him to the alley where Camille will be waiting. They palced him down by the wall. Good thing we tied him up, so he won't escape. Now, where is Camille?

 

=Camille POV=

They're taking forever. It doesn't take that long to get that weakling over here. Oh, wait there they are. Hey, I didn't know Taemin was that strong. Snap out of it Camille! You're here for a reason, and that reason is to help Janna! Stupid concience! Why can't you leave me alone. 

K:"Hey, where are you? We're waiting." 

"Oh, calm down I'm right here." I said as I walked out of the shadow and into the light. 

T: "Wow noona, you were there the whole time. It's like you're a ninja. Lurking around in the shadows. Hmmm, a ninja and a vampire, how nice."

"Ookkaayyyyyyy. Now back to business. Hey you!" I said as I lightly kicked Richard.

R: " Camille? Is that you?" *was in total shock*

"Ha, miss me?" I motioned for Minho to take the blindfold off. 

R: " I would never miss you!" he hissed. 

"Maybe you miss my fists on your face." I said as I leaned in closer to him. "Let's get this straightened out now, shall we? I won't hurt and break your 'presious' face agian, if you leave Janna alone and never come back into her life." I lifted his head with my tumb. "Agree?" I could tell he's trying hard to not make eye contact with me. 

R: "If I do that, I would be disowned." 

"Like I give a f***!" I spat at him. "I told you before to never cross the same path as Janna. She deserves better than you. You're nothing but an a******! I guess, you don't know how to listen. Do I need to teach you another lesson?" I asked getting ready to throw a punch at him.

T: " No noona, we have to reason with him first before you beat him to a pulp."

Taemin held me back, while Key approched Richard. 

K: "How much are you willing to recive to leave Janna alone and let her be happy with Jonghyun? We're willing to do anything." 

Why is Key so calm? Why is Taemin still holding me? Omo! I think I'm blushing. Good thing we're in the dark, or else he could see. 

R: "I would never leave Janna or all the money on the world. I don't want to be disowned. And I promise that I will take good care of Janna." 

"LIAR! Once a cheat always a cheat. I should know since I've been through it more than once." I said sounding irritated. "A******s like you will always F****** end up the same, F****** alone. I don't give a F*** if you're going to be F****** disowned or s***. I'm F****** telling you for the F****** millionth time, stay the F*** away from Janna's life and let her live it with happiness. I know you don't F****** care about her. You F****** wanted more from her and I F****** could tell. When she wouldn't give you what you F****** wanted, you went ahead and F****** cheated on her so you could get F****** laid. You're just a motherf******* a****** who don't give a s*** about a girl's feelings. Why don't you do us all a F****** favor and rot in hell along with the F****** girl that you cheated with!" I wanted to punch him so bad, but Taemin had a strong grip on me. 

M: " Camille Fighting! " *fist pump*

R: "LOOK! I DON'T WANT TO HURT JANNA'S FEELINGS ANYMORE. AND I WISH I COULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS STUPID F****** MARRIGE S***, BUT I F****** CAN'T! I DON'T WANT TO BE DISOWNED AND I DON'T GIVE A S*** IF YOU DON'T F****** CARE! I WANT THIS OVER WITH. I WAS REALLY HOPING THAT I WOULD BE WITH LEA, BUT NO. I HAVE TO BE WITH JANNA FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! I REALLY DON'T WANT TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS CRAP AGAIN! I GOT YOUR MESSAGE THE FIRST TIME AND I DID MY BEST TO STAY AWAY FROM HER. WHEN I SAW HOW SHE WAS HAPPY WITH THAT, THAT DUDE, I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF! SHE SMILED AT HIM THE WAY SHE USED TO SMILE AT ME! I just want to......to.......*eyes starting to get watery*

Minho picks up Richard from the ground and unties him. Key went to go help him while Taemin kept his hold on me. 

M: " Come on, it's getting late. We should go."

K: "Don't tell this to anyone or else we will come back and we won't hold Camille down and just let her kill you at the spot."

R: " I won't."

T: "But if you do, I do have a recording of you yelling what you said ealier. If you even mention one word about what happened tonight, I will give this recording to Camille and she will send it to your dad." *evil smirk*

 

=walking to the hotel=

K: "Okay, so our part is done. I think Jonghyun is still talking to Janna, let's give them more time."

I let out a deep sigh and put my head down. Gosh, I have this massive headache from all that yelling.

T: " Are you okay noona?"

M: " You look pale."

"I'm fine, really. I just have this massive headache" I said ruffling my hair. Taemin placed his hand on my forehead and I saw his eyes grow big.

T: " Noona, you have a fever. Come on, you need to rest."

Taemin quickened his pace as he pulled me along. I tried to pulling my arm back, but he had a strong grip. When did he become this strong? I started to feel weaker the closer we go to the hotel. Before I knew it, everything went dark.  

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeoung readers! Sorry for all the cencored words. Hehe, I'm just the co-author and I don't know if the author will allow a lot of cruse words. Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comments are loved! ~  Annyeoung!