Let's Play Pretend

Fake Love at First Crash

 

=CAMILLE POV=

Janna is Jonghyun’s girlfriend.

Janna is Jonghyun’s girlfriend.

Janna is Jonghyun’s girlfriend.

I have to repeat that a lot in my head ’cause it happened to quickly. Well not really. She was iffy about it at first. Then I guess she had to cave in. No other choice, or else the media would be even more annoying. So for now, they’re together….well, pretending.

Today the two pretenders are going out. I wonder if Taemin and I will ever get to go on a date? I hope we do. Oh what the heck am I saying. As long as Sulli is here, I’ll never be happy. Oh, RIIIGHT. I have to pretend that everything is alright. Whatthefu**.

=JANNA POV=

Oppa is taking me out today. Wait, what did he tell me to call him? Oh yeah. Babe. Eww. I have to call my oppa “babe”.

*cell chimes*

Text says:

I’m downstairs. Love you, babe!

Eeeeeewww. I reply:

You’re going overboard! Be there in a few.

I grabbed my Nikon and phone and fixed myself up a bit. I said goodbye to Camille, then headed down.

=JONGHYUN POV=

After a while, she headed down. I opened the door for her and she stepped in.

“Why didn’t  you bring anything else?” I ask.

“Oh I’m just being realistic. I mean, if we were going to be chased by people  I don’t want to carry around much stuff. And plus, you’re paying for everything we spend on today, right?” she asked teasingly.

Smart chick. “You gonna waste my money today?”

“Yes! It’s not everyday you get to date Kim Jonghyun! Hahaha JOKE. But yes, I’m going to spend your money today.”

“You’re lucky I’m nice and rich.”

She mumbled something I couldn’t understand.”What?” I asked.

“Nothing! Where are we going?”

“Shopping. I thought you’d like to go out and buy some stuff.” She did…right?

“Oh cool. I’m guessing there’s publicity?”

“You’ll see.”

=JANNA POV=

We arrived at the shopping district. Man, this place looked a lot like Beverly Hills. We stepped out of the car, and BAM! Cameras flashed everywhere, questions rang in my ears, and I was almost blinded. Jonghyun was by my side in seconds. He held me tightly. I fidgeted a bit, but his grip told me to get the show on the road.

I sighed. This is going to be a long day.

People started asking questions and Jonghyun asked them to give us some space for today. Slowly, the crowd dispersed, and we finally had room to breathe.

“Gosh these people are so annoying,” I told him.

He squeezed my hand and smiled.”You’ll get used to it.”

Ewww.

He sees my face and says, “Cmon, you gotta be more convincing than this! They’re gonna ask more questions if we seem distant!”

Fine. For my Oppa, I will pull this off. I take his hand and give him the most fake smile ever. He leaned closer to me and whispered, “That’s more like it.”

Like I said, this is going to be a long day. From now on, everything I do is for the show.

=JONGHYUN POV=

She looks really uncomfortable. Maybe I shouldn’t have suggested the whole girlfriend thing.

“Oooh, that dress looks nice,” she said, pointing to one on display at a shop’s window.

“Why don’t you try it on?”

We went inside and she tried on the dress. When she walked out of the fitting rooms, I caught myself staring.

[Dress: http://tsufit.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/2740-ROSEChelsea-Floral-Sundress.jpg]

Wait, we’re in love, right? I walk up to her and hug her tightly around the waist. “Awww, babe you look beautiful,” I said then kissed her on the cheek. She smiled and then blushed. I love it when she does that. She looks cute.

We bought the dress and strolled some more. To be honest, she wasn’t spending much. We mostly looked around and took pictures. She’d try something on, then say that it doesn’t feel right. She’s so picky! Although she did buy a lot of shirts.

At least she loosened up a  bit. This whole pretend thing seems so easy for her now. But…I wonder…is she really pretending? For some reason, I was hoping she wasn’t.

For lunch we just decided to have sushi because she insisted on walking around some more. After we ate, we walked into a men’s clothing store and she started piling up clothes on me. Wait, what? This is her shopping day not mine! “What are you doing?” I ask her.

“Being a good girlfriend. Here, try these on.” she said and handed me a bunch of clothes.

“Alright,” I said then kissed her cheek before heading to the changing rooms. I gotta admit, she has an eye for style. If she and Key were to work on a fashion line togther, it would be…..W-O-W.

I paid for the clothes and we walked around. When it was late afternoon, we decided to leave our bags in the car then check out the bay walk.

=JANNA POV=

Whew, what a day I had. It turns out, I didn’t spend a lot of money. Haha I am so picky.

Oppa and I went to the bay walk. I had my camera with me, and I was looking for good photography opportunities. Keeping up the act, I leaned on his arm and held his hand. Somewhere down, I felt a bit tired, and rested. Jonghyun stood near the edge of the bay walk, hands in his pockets. His pose, plus the awesome sunset, make a perfect combination.

“Stay there!” I told him as a looked through my lens. I stepped forward and showed it to him.

“Oh wow! That is nice. You are an awesome photographer, babe.” He said. Oh right. The act. “You go pose now,” he told me. I did and he took the picture.

A random passerby approached us and told us to pose together with the sunset. I handed my camera to him. I was just planning to stand there and hug Jonghyun, but NOOOO. He had a different idea.  He pulled me close and made our bodies face each other. He looked into my eyes and smiled. Okay my heart rate is getting faster and faster. I’m blushing like a tomato. He put our foreheads together, and his face was getting closer to mine. Around me, I could hear “Awww” and “that’s so cute” and “Ahhh!”.

Please don’t kiss me, please don’t kiss me, please don’t kiss me………………………

________________________________________________________________________________________