Starbucks

Fake Love at First Crash

=Janna POV=

Ughh...I'm still tired  =.= 

I rolled out of bed and then tripped over something. 

EHH?!?! I landed on the floor with a loud THUMP. Owww.... I turned and I saw Jonghyun, smiling like an idiot. 

I smacked his face. 

"What are you laughing at?!"

JJ: Nothing, you just look cute when you're hurt.

"So you enjoy seeing me in pain?"

JJ: No that's not what I meant! *leans over and kisses me softly*

"Aniyo! It's too early for that!" I say then push him away. 

Just then Onew and Key enter the room.

O: Too early for what?

JJ: N-nothing! Good morning guys!

K: I'm not too sure that was an entirely honest answer....

"Aigoo, what's for breakfast?"

K: Chocolate chip pancakes~

"Ooh sounds good, I'm gonna go eat." I say then escape the scene quickly. 

=kitchen=

C: There you are. How was your night?

T: Good morning, noona!

M: Heyy.

" I'm still tired.."

C: Hm, nothing happened, huh?

"What do you mean 'NOTHING HAPPENED?' What are you trying to say, hmm?" I say menacingly.

C: *looks away* Ooh bird~

"Nice bird, is it invisible?"

C: Whatever. Just eat. We have to go back and freshen up.

"For what?"

JJ: *enters the kitchen with Onew and Key* Hyungs, do we have a schedule today?

O: *looks at Key* I don't think so.

K: Yeah it's pretty much another free day for us. But tomorrow there's a fansign event at 2 in the afternoon.

JJ: Oh okay great! Janna I'm taking you out again.

"W-wae? What for?" Actually, what I meant to say was  Y A Y I'm going out with Jonghyun again!

JJ: We haven't gone on a date for some time, and we have this "image" to keep up, remember?

"Alright, I  guess. What time..." I tried to act normal.

JJ: In the afternoon, hmm? I'll come and pick you up.

"Whatever." And now I just sound plain indifferent.

I was planning to sleep again when we got back to the hotel. But I guess I'm busy today...Well I'm not going to lie, I'm happy that I get some time with Jonghyun, but seriously, this whole we're- supposed -to -act- like- this charade is annoying. Like the public is determining how my life goes. I never asked for this. I just wanted a vacation! Gah, Kim Jonghyun you idiot! I would have had a normal vacation if you didn't run over me...

=at the hotel=

C: Don't lie, you WANT to go on this date! I know you dooo!

"Gah shut up Camille. I wanted to sleep today ><"

C: Say what you want, but I know you want to go on this date!

"I am, so shut up already, jeez. I'm gonna sleep before he comes.."

=5 hours later=

C: Janna! Get up! Jonghyun is here!

"WHAT?!?!" I can't look like THIS in front of Jonghyun! I got up and fixed myself in the mirror.

C: Kidding! He's not here, I just needed you to get up. It's already 1 in the afternoon.

Agh. The date is at two. Sigh. I guess I have to get ready now.

[Outfit: http://favim.com/image/72629/ ]

=an hour later=

C: *walks around me* nice clothes, check. make up, check. Smile...Neh? Why aren't you smiling?

"Who smiles when they're being observed? And why weren't you like this the first time Jonghyun and I went out?"

C: Because. They've seen you once, and they're more likely to pay attention to you now.

As usual, the chick had a point. 

Jonghyun arrived, and we headed to Starbucks. 

He took my hand as we entered, and I felt my heartbeat increase again. Janna. STOP. You gotta stop this.

JJ: What do you want to order?

"Uh..I think I'll try the Caramel Brulee Frappucino."

JJ: All right.

CASHIER: Good afternoon sir, what would you like to order? *staring at Jonghyun in disbelief*

I am fully aware of the people in here taking out their cameras and snapping pictures. Can't they at least turn off the shutter sound? Sheesh.

JJ: I'll have one Caramel Brulee Frappucino and one Americano.

"Oppa," I whispered.

JJ: Hmm?

"Everyone's taking pictures..."

JJ: Aigoo, get used to it. It'll die down after a while. 

"Okay."

Jonghyun was right. After a while, the cameras stopped clicking and everyone went back to minding their own business, although it couldn't be helped that some would occasionally glance at our table.

While sipping my frappucino, I noticed a guy outside, trying to hide behind a tree decor. He was wearing shades and had a professional camera at hand; I couldn't let this one go, since he was probably from the media. He looks familiar....

We made eye contact, and he was running away just like that.

"Oppa, wait here," I said as I got up and walked outside.

JJ: "Wae? What's wrong?"

"There's someone outside."

I quickly exited the shop and looked around. I saw him running to my left, so I ran after him. He turned into an alley, and I followed him there. I almost lost him, but he stopped and looked back, which gave me the chance to follow once again. 

There was a traffic jam on the street and I was running hurriedly in between cars, ignoring the looks the passengers gave me. I had to catch up to him. He looked so much like...........nevermind. And maybe he would know the person who exposed me to the media. I have to catch up to him.

I decided to come up with a plan. I would go in the opposite direction and wait for him to pass by. Then I'd grab him and confront him. Seems like a good plan. I hope it works.

I waited in an alley for about two minutes. When I saw him, I grabbed his shirt and pinned him to the wall. I removed his sunglasses, and looked into one of the most annoying pair of eyes I have ever looked into.

_________________________________________________________________________________________