Engagement Party! Part 3

Fake Love at First Crash

=Janna POV=

I made my way through the crowd to find my parents and Richard's parents. Once I finally spotted them, I walked straight to them. 

"Umm.... Where's Richard?" I asked. 

Mom: "We thought he was with you dear."

RMom: "Where did you run off to?"

"Oh, I had to help Camille with something, that's all. Thank you. I'll be going now." I walked away. I went up near the stage where Camille , Taemin and Jonghyun were at. Nicole needed to go find the others. I really need to know how many people Camille brought here without telling me. I think she brought her gang with her. Since Taemin said that Camille and Nicole were like ninjas, I'm guessing Camille wasn't fighting alone. Taemin, would never hit anyone, so I'm guessing Nicole fought with her. 

Camille walked up the stage. 

C: "Ladies and gentlemen, may I please have your attention."

No on was listening to her. She grew irritated and blew her bangs. I covered my ears and motioned for Taemin and Jonghyun to cover theirs. 

C: "YO! LISTEN UP!"

Wow, that was loud. I still heard it even though I covered my ears. 

C: "Thank you. Now, Janna has something to say."

Camille walked down the stage and gave me the mic. I walked up the stage, a little nervous. I saw the Richard was being dragged by Nicole and the girl that served our table. They led Richard to the front. They let him go and whispered something in his ear. I saw the fear in his eyes, so I'm guessing they threatened him to stay still. They made their way towards Camille and three other guys and Kevin also joined them. 

"Okay," I started. "I'm sorry to inform you that, the wedding is off." Everyone gasped. 

"I'm sorry, but I don't love Richard. I can never marry someone I don't love. I'm sorry Mom and Dad. No matter how much I want to help out the family, I just can't. I already have someone in my heart and if you can't accpet that, then I -" I was cut off my the.........police?

"Freeze, nobody move."

=Camille POV=

And to think, I didn't come prepared. When I heard about M Corp. having 'problems'  I knew something was fishy

So, I checked the bond my family's company had with Janna's. I found out that the bond was missing. It seemed that the system was hacked into. I checked who last entered the safe, and it was under Mr. M's name. It didn't seem right so, I sent my best detectives on the case. Meaning, Kurt and Chris. They found out that the bond was 'given' through a check. They also found out that the check had Mr. M's singnature. Since I was next in line to take over the company, I had access to safe. I asked the teller for the copy of the check that was given. I checked the signature and I knew right away that this was forged. I also heard that Scott Inc. has been earning three times more than they usually do. It seemed they somehow 'recived' a quarter to a million dollars in the past month. The same amount that was in the bond between my family's company and M Corp. Being the computer nerd that I am, I tracked down the hack and it lead to Mr. Scott. Remembering the law and stuff, I called up my uncle, the police. I requested a public arrest at Janna's engagement, well, so I can be entertained. 

"Freeze, nobody move."

Just in time. 

"We are looking for Mr. Scott."

Everyone made room around Richard. I couldn't help but laugh. Wrong Mr. Scott. I grabbed the mic from Janna.

"Not that Mr. Scott, the other Mr. Scott. The old man." I said . 

Then, everyone made room around Mr. Scott. My uncle walked towards Mr. Scott and cuffed him. 

"Good going Mr. Scott." I clapped my hand. "You forged a signature and hacked to the bond between Park Industries and M Corp. I would like everyone to know the reason why there was an arranged marriage in the first place. Mr. Scott felt guilty about taking the money, so he 'offered' to help out M Corp. by making his son and Janna get married. It helps Scott Inc. and M Corp. By colliding both companies, he thought that no one will figure out that he was the cause of M Corp's struggle and money loss."

Stupid crowd gasped. What a late reaction. "Bye Mr. Scott, good luck in prison." I waved as the police escorted him out of the building.

My uncle made his way to me, when I was walking back to Janna and the rest. "You, Miss Camille."

"Yes, uncle?"

"Come here and give me a hug." I smiled and hugged my uncle.  "Stay out of trouble."

"Maybe." I said and walked away.

Janna walked up to me and gave me a hug.

J: "How?"

"Studying law, wasn't a total waist after all." I giggled.

Mr. M: "Camille, thank you. He was the last person I would expect to do that."

"No prob. Mr. M."

Mrs. M: "If there is anyway we can repay you for everything, just tell us."

"Well, there is one thing. I want you to let Janna be happy and let her be with whom ever she wants."

Mrs. M: "Of course dear."

Mr. and Mrs. M made their way to the crowd. Mrs. Scott went up to them and started to apologize for her husbands behalf. 

Kevin: "Yo sis. What are we going to do with him?" *points at Richard*

"Eh? Let him go. Richard go find Lea. I bet she's somewhere around here. Go be happy." I shrugged. 

I walked up to the rest. Janna was with Jonghyun and Taemin made his way to me. 

T: "Wow, my girlfriend is smart." 

I rolled my eyes and linked my arm with his. Janna walked up to me and pulled me away from Taemin. 

"Yeah?" I asked with one brow raised. 

J: "I guess this is a happily ever after?"

"I think so."