To Make a Plan

Fake Love at First Crash

=Camille POV=

I couldn't sleep after what Janna told me. I sat up in my bed and saw that Janna was already asleep.

I decided to go out in the balcony. I took my phone and another soda as I went out. I was in desperate need of help. I don't want Janna to be with Richard the Bastard. I never really did like the guy. I need to call Key, like now. It's 12 midnight, is he up?

I looked through my contacts and noticed I don't have Key's number. I don't want to diturb the Dino head and Minho will kill me if I wake him up. I guess I'll call Taemin.

*ring ring ring*

"Come on! Answer, it's important!"

T: Yebossayo?

"Taemin, sorry to wake you up, but can I talk to Key?"

T: Oh, noona. No, you didn't wake me up. I was actaually watching videos online with Key hyung. Oh, here.

K: Yebossayo?

"Key! I need your help with something?"

K: What is it?

I explained how Janna was going to be forced to marry this bas- I mean jerk and how the jerk treated her before. Okay, I might have streatched the truth a little bit, but it's a good reason. I even told him how Janna likes Jonghyun.

K: Okay, so we need to make both of them confess so, this whole mess will go away. 

"Yeah that's pretty much it. Wait?! Jonghyun likes Janna?"

K: It seems like it. He can never stop thinking about her and here wait listen to him sleeptalk.

Key put the phone closer to Jonghyun.

JJ: Hmmm.......Janna.....neomu..........yeppo.....

K: You see or hear.

"Haha! Okay, what's the plan? Lock them in a closet and wait for something to happen?"

K: Just let the Almighy Key do the dirty work and don't worry your pretty little head. Just worry about Taemin.

"Why do I need to worry about Taemin?" Omo! Does he know I like Taemin?

K: Sweety, you can never fool the Almighty Key, even if you are a good actress. And, by the way, I think Taemin likes you to

T: What was that hyung?

K: Nothing Taemin! Well, go get some sleep Camille and just leave everthing to me. Bye~

"Bye~"

Okay so, Key's going to take care of this, but I'm usually the evil one that's up to mischief. I guess I found myself I partner in crime. Maybe I can beat up Bastard. Key might be the evil gunius, but I surely can kick some . Well off to bed with me. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's short, but I couldn't think of anthing else Key would say. Him be 'Almighty' makes it difficult for me to think what's on his mind. Well Thank you for supporting and don't forget to comment!