Concert

Fake Love at First Crash

 

“Noona neomu yeppeo,” Camille sang.

“Rahhhr, you keep singing that,” Janna complained.

“Well sorry for liking SHINee!” Camille exclaimed.

“Whatever. Just hurry up and get ready, dangitt. I want to play with my Nikon.”

“Oh look who’s excited now,” Camille said as-a-matter-of-factly.

The girls were getting ready to go to a SHINee concert that was the reason they came to Korea in the first place. A few minutes later, the girls were ready and they headed to the (name) mall. The concert wasn’t until five hours later, so they decided to go look around to pass time. They went from one store to another, with Janna having the most bags after leaving each store. They took pictures of random stuff, especially cute cartoons and anything interesting.

Time passed, and soon they had to go to the concert venue. They rode a cab there and Janna took more pictures along the way. When they got to the venue, it was still an hour before the concert, but the line was getting long.

“It’s a good thing we’re early, and we have tickets,” Camille said.

“Yeah, and you wanted to hang around at the mall.”

“Oh I apologize for having fun at in a foreign country.”

They waited in line for about 30 minutes until they finally got it. Camille hurried over to the table where they were selling glow sticks and bought four.

“Two for each!” she said.

The stadium was already almost full. Camille and Janna were amazed at how big it was. Everywhere, there were Shawols with I HEART SHINee banners, posters, and pictures of their bias. The stage was pretty big too.

“Woooowww,” Janna said in awe. This was their first time watching SHINee perform live in front of their eyes.

Camille squealed. “ Y A Y ! I can’t believe we’re here!”

They quickly searched for their seats which, according to the seating map, are somewhere near the front. It took them quite some time to save up for these seats, but the sacrifices they made are definitely worth it. Who wouldn’t sacrifice anything for SHINee?

Janna whipped out her Nikon and took pictures of this once-in-a-lifetime event. A while later, an emcee came up to the stage, signaling the start of the concert. Janna kept her camera close by.

“How many gigs does your memory card have?” Camille asked.

“Eight. Don’t worry, I got this,” Janna said confidently.

“You better!”

The stadium darkened, and they heard the intro of “Lucifer” in the background. Simultaneously, everyone, including Camille and Janna, screamed at the top of their lungs.

“LEE JINKI, KIM JONGHYUN, KIM KIBUM, CHOI MINHO, SHINEE, LUCIFER!” they all chanted.

The rest of the concert was too awesome to be put into words. Let’s just say that Janna filled up half her memory card, and is on the verge of losing her voice. Camille filled up ALL her memory (8 gigabytes too) and has absolutely NO voice.

“Oh, we’re going to need a lot of rest. Since we’re staying here for quite some time, I say we stay at the hotel all week to get our voices back,” Janna said while riding a cab to the hotel.

Camille nodded. “Gosh, that was freaking awesome! I can’t believe we actually went to a SHINee concert,” Camille whispered.

“I know! Man I need to look at the pictures I took later. I wonder how much I have.”

“I know I have more than you! I always do,” Camille whispered.

“Okay, now you with no voice is creeping me out so just be quiet,” Janna told her friend.

When they got to the hotel, the girls were VERY tired. They just plopped on the bed and fell asleep. They didn’t even bother to look at the pictures they took.

SHINee, look what you do to your Shawols..

______________________________________________________________________________________

Author’s Note:

Yes, I know, it’s not very exciting, nothing has happened yet. I’m going to do my best to make the next few chapters interesting.

Kamsahamnida!